Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow (10585 Views)

Governors Ask Review Revenue Sharing Formula / Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos / South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Afam4eva(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
What exactly are the sharing?
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Yeeyo: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
Collection of boko haramist u wuld nave win. buhari cal ur galant army to oda.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by phabouluz(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
Insane story, how to share offices? this country needs prayers from all goodwill people, the merger isn't for the good of the masses but to enrich the pockets of tribal leaders and myopic sympathizers
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by confusion247(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
eggheaders:

d
you are a brainless fool.look man we have grown above all this ethnic and religious sentiment i'diots like you try to whip up.this is 2013 stop reasoning like an andriod.
How I wish you will visit northern Nigeria and tell boko haram this sermon on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Yeeyo: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
Collection of boko haramist u wuld nave win. Anytin wit buhari is erro.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by OluEmmaAss: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
Let's see how it unfolds.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by PehaKaso: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
Fisherman.com:
Awusa people congress+Yoruba tribalism=APC

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by mathskill: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2013

2 Likes

Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by tomakint: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
I can assure you the steam APC is trying hard to gather now, would become lukewarm before the next Presidential elections, they are all bunch of clowns - the same naa niii!!! cool
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by theripper: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2013
I like the operative word "SHARE" not plan.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by PointB: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
When strange bedfellows gather to share Niger Delta Oil national treasury, you'll be amaze the kind of tools they produce at the sharing fair to cut their own piece of the pie.

Some go to the sharing ground with forks, some with knives or spoons. Yet still other emerge from the shadow with cutlass, hoes, spades and shovels, all in the spirit of loots sharing.

Anyway, I wish Awusa People's Congress er, em- A P C fair sharing. I pray they at least keep some for the next generation of looters, like the ones before them did. Above all, I hope they make me eat my words.

Share well!

2 Likes

Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by pappyt(m): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
U ar mumu, ode
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by pappyt(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ode ni oo
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by MAYOWAAK: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
I wish APC the best!Chieftains of the party should bury their personal interests for the good of our developing country and common Nigerians.The burial date of Poverty Distribution Party PDP will be fixed soon

1 Like

Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Obiagu1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
APGA should rather merge with Labour Party than merge with parties with so many insane people in it.
Labour Party + APGA = Progress we need!

2 Likes

Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by ozonaija(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
I pray our collective goal of having a better NIGERIA come 2015 and disposing the blind party in power of their visionless leadership.GOD help APC if actually they would bring sucour to the helpless and halpless masses.GOD bless all well-meaning NIGERIANS.

2 Likes

Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by kalunomics(m): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
NAIJA POLITICAL MATHS (PART B)
ECO 101 (INTRODUCTION TO
SHARING FORMULA)
I. ADENUGA gave Eagles 1 million
Dollars and Keshi
200,000 Dollars.
II. DANGOTE gave Eagles 130
million Naira.
III. OTEDOLLAR didn't give Eagles
because he had
given Super Farouk dollar.
NOTE: Almighty Farouk, Frk =
(Kuje Prison ±
Otedollar ) subsidy scam
Using the above data provided,
answer the following
questions:
1. Calculate the amount each of
the players would
get.
2. Find the probability that they
would redeem their
pledges.
Take P = 0 < x <0.1
3. What would be the percentage
of NFF big belly
officials?
4. If Federal Govt should decide
that the money
should be paid to the players
through their respective
Governors or Governor's
Forum, using the Flood Money
sharing formula,
calculate the probability that the
money would get to
the players.
Take, Flood formula = {flood
money - EFCC} {Greed ±
nothing for real flood victims}
5. What is the probability that
Keshi would send
Osaze recharge card from the
money?
6. Using the almighty Zoning
formula, calculate the
rate of depletion, if the money is
kept for safety
under the care of an average
Nigerian politician.
Time allowed: 2 hours.
7. Using the merger formula, calculate the loot of the God fathers of the different parties backing up the merger if they win the election.
HMM... May God save us from
drama...

3 Likes

Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by kalunomics(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
ozonaija: I pray our collective goal of having a better NIGERIA come 2015 and disposing the blind party in power of their visionless leadership.GOD help APC if actually they would bring sucour to the helpless and halpless masses.GOD bless all well-meaning NIGERIANS.
that shud b d prayer of every Nigerian. I stil prefer oga joe though to all the past governments that i've witnessed or read about.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by kettykings: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
eggheaders:

d
you are a brainless fool.look man we have grown above all this ethnic and religious sentiment i'diots like you try to whip up.this is 2013 stop reasoning like an andriod.

we have grown above all this ethnic and religious sentiment
if you really have grown above all this ethnic and religious sentiments then what happened to the brainless fool who brought out a Muslim president and a Muslim vice president in his party and yet the only has refused to nominate a christian Governor for his state as if they don't exist.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
APC is just a joke. Nothing Good will come out of them. Just like PDP they want to be in charge of the looting.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Reference(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
No problem but this word 'sharing' dey one kind oh.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by tomakint: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
gboss4sure: APC is just a joke. Nothing Good will come out of them. Just like PDP they want to be in charge of the looting.
Fixed!! cool Unfortunately, naive and too emotional-minded Nairalanders and Nigerian see them as their Messiahs and perhaps a better option forgetting that APC is still being peopled by the same set of recycled corrupt-minded politicians. Indeed, a known devil is better than an unknown angel. My trouble now is, when would Nigerians ever learn? cool
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Reference(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
mathskill: Everything that has a begining has an end.If APC truly materializes then one thing is certain and that is the demise of PDP as the ruling party and hence the presidency.

I don't think exchanging one dominant party with another is the way democracy works at best. The problem is not what people do with power. It is what power does to people. Any system without equal and opposite reactivity is inherently unstable. In statics it is in disequilibrium. That's why dod (dividends of democracy) are hard to come by.

Like I said last week, the best run states in Nigeria today are those in tough contention either in recent past or to come shortly e.g Imo, Edo, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Lagos, Ondo, etc., while those with arangees in perpetuity relax in squalor. E.g. Abia, Cross-River, Plateau, Nassarawa, Delta, Kogi, etc. Even Anambra with a weakening opposition has allowed Peter Obi to exhale and slow down.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by wildchild1: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
truth4meal: One would have thought the MOD and Seun would have re-edited the heading to reflect what is the true picture of this article. the meeting is according to report not crucially on the "Sharing Formula" its more of meeting where manifesto, logo and other stuffs of kind will be presented. I believe the topic is misleading and mischievous in its totality. I have every problem with the post making the frontpage with a skewed heading.
exactly my thoughts too.and it was clear in the article,the title is just misleading

1 Like

Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by bestman09(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
Let them gather! Very soon, them go SCATTER!
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by 9jaIhail(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva: What exactly are the sharing?

Hehehe if you ask me na who i go ask? hehe. In as much as i hate bode George he made a valid point, this party is a kindergarten party.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by honeric01(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
confusion247:
How I wish you will visit northern Nigeria and tell boko haram this sermon on nairaland.

You meant the militia arm of PDP?

1 Like

Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by 9jaIhail(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
kettykings: The Title should have read Muslim Brotherhood meets tomorrow to Determine how they will share Niger Delta Oil Wealth

Now this post above can make someone laugh and loose control. Hell no Nigerians are funny
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by 9jaIhail(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
Onlytruth: lol

Well we are watching.

Eze i take my seat by the window side while watching lol.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by 9jaIhail(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
bestman09: Let them gather! Very soon, them go SCATTER!

Hell no tears already coming out of my eyes as i laugh hard lol, Nigerians got talent in comedy.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by 9jaIhail(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
Obiagu1: APGA should rather merge with Labour Party than merge with parties with so many insane people in it.
Labour Party + APGA = Progress we need!

I can't agree more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme / Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia / Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.