Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow (10586 Views)

Governors Ask Review Revenue Sharing Formula / Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos / South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by 9jaIhail(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
PointB: When strange bedfellows gather to share Niger Delta Oil national treasury, you'll be amaze the kind of tools they produce at the sharing fair to cut their own piece of the pie.

Some go to the sharing ground with forks, some with knives or spoons. Yet still other emerge from the shadow with cutlass, hoes, spades and shovels, all in the spirit of loots sharing.

Anyway, I wish Awusa People's Congress er, em- A P C fair sharing. I pray they at least keep some for the next generation of looters, like the ones before them did. Above all, I hope they make me eat my words.

Share well!

@Bolded is in order. With these set of people i see in this party PDP will be better than them 100 times, mind you i have no political party in Nigeria hence i never vote since my life.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by kafero(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
APC is a party formed to wrestle power (National Cake) from PDP! I think that says it all. Voting for APC will usher in a government that will be worse than PDP since the party was never formed to serve the Nigerian people in the first place. And that is why they are already sharing what they don't have yet.Their priority is who gets what and not how to turn this country around for good.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by badesco(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
They are birds of strange fellows which can never agree. so i do not expect useful outing.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by muktarmtt(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
kettykings: The Title should have read Muslim Brotherhood meets tomorrow to Determine how they will share Niger Delta Oil Wealth
wat Bleep is wrong wit u trabalistic bigot mtsw
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by danny301: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
phabouluz: Insane story, how to share offices? this country needs prayers from all goodwill people, the merger isn't for the good of the masses but to enrich the pockets of tribal leaders and myopic sympathizers

If you are people like you lack understanding its better you crave for it instead writing thrash here.... Four political parties are forming alliance, what is wrong if they come together to discuss who and who occupies the different offices? Must you people condemn everything? This game of finding fault with everything even when there is just no reason to do so will lead us to no where.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Toktee(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2013
teskyg: So it is all about sharing formular.No clear manifesto.Buhari,let it be know to you that the day you choose to romance with Tinubu,that was the day you tarnish what was left of your hard earn intergrity.You have lost it.
fool,waite 4 manifesto tomorow.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Bambela(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
That will mark the bigining of their fracas.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Jarus(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
I suggest as follows;

National leader - Buhari (CPC)
Deputy National Leader - Tinubu (ACN)
National Chairman - Bisi Akande (ACN)
National vice Chairmen (North East - ANPP; North-West - CPC; North Central - ACN; South-West - ACN; South-East - APGA; South-South - ACN)
National secretary - APGA
National Publicity Secretary - Lai Mohammed (ACN)
Assistant National Publicity Secretary - Rotimi Fashakin (CPC)
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by thaoriginator: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
kettykings: The Title should have read Muslim Brotherhood meets tomorrow to Determine how they will share Niger Delta Oil Wealth
oga ooo! Na you get the oil? We wey discover the oil nko? Abeg leave talk for tortoise.

Valentine gift sales very cheap! Check here www.nairaland.com/1194080/valentine-sales-buy-cheap-designer
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by vanstanzy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hope the meeting doesn't end up being a battle arena like our house of RA*PES.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by olawalebabs(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
Jarus: I suggest as follows;

National vice Chairmen (North East - ANPP; North-West - CPC; North Central - ACN; South-West - ACN; South-East - APGA; South-South - ACN)
Giving National Secretary to APGA (A party that don't know what it want) is too much.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by vanstanzy(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
Victor M: ACP has no ideaology just like PDP and any other party we have seen in this country presently.
The only language they know is SHARE. sad

ACP? have u coined a new party of ur own? Lasttime i checked the political party i know of is APC.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
valicious1:
The fact is that people like you always
keeps on underestimating the power of
PDP. Their is absolutely no way you can
compare PDP with a.p.c. PDP is a giant,
its just like comparing …
commercial banks with the central
bank
The president with state governors
Nollywood with hollywood
Ecowas with united nations
Madonna university with cambridge
Keke napep with phantom rolls royce
Chief of your village with queen
Elizabeth i[/b]i
Osuofia with denzel washington
[b]Ghana with Nigeria

Taye taiwo with donald duke
Nokia 3310 with BB porche
Terry G with rick ross
You with me

i don laff tire.
una no go kill person for this nairaland ooooooo.
the highlighted got me cracking up big time.
still lafin real hard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2013

if they go with this ur sharing formula then be rest assured that the eternal rancor that will emanate from other political party members that joined in the merger to form the new party will tear APC apart.
i don't think other political party members outside cpc and acn will buy this ur sharing formula and thus the breakaway again and its always gonna be a pdp gain then by 2019, u and i will start all over again merging and remarging.
cyclical movement without motion.
is it about good governance or about who gets what amongst cpc,apga, anpp and acn party members?
time will tell
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by lacasa: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2013

Ur myopic sense of reasoning comes seccond to no other

Let me ask u eediot -

what has µя mmumu Niger-delta fisherman done with same oil wealth

Has µя bigoted family anϑ immediate community felt the wealth in anyway??
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by skyfall: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
I don't reckon with all these "sources" joo. I'll only listen to press releases & official announcements from the new party. Fingers crossed.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by instaforexngr(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2013
why is the Labour Party not among this merger?
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Wadeoye(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
kafero: APC is a party formed to wrestle power (National Cake) from PDP! I think that says it all. Voting for APC will usher in a government that will be worse than PDP since the party was never formed to serve the Nigerian people in the first place. And that is why they are already sharing what they don't have yet.Their priority is who gets what and not how to turn this country around for good.

You are a fool... What is the essence of a party contesting an election? Is it not to wrestle power from a non-performing government? Of course you have to wrestle power to be in government before any other thing and GEJ government has made this possible by not delivering expected dividend of democracy/entrenching corruption in the system.

Now tell me how wrestling power will make the party not perform.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by searay(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
I heard the word "Sharing". The devil that we know(PDP) may be better than the angel we don't know.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by godman01(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
This ones will scatter at the end of the day.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Hardfact: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
Wish them best. Above all, they should work hard enough to carry all dissenting factions along to make it a success, and most importantly remember to shed every greed and ego and selfishness that'll them down!

1 Like

Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Hardfact: 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
searay: I heard the word "Sharing". The devil that we know(PDP) may be better than the angel we don't know.
How many devils do you know if not same one and only heartless devil. In any case, devil is never good, let alone being "better". And, angels are always known for always doing good, God's messengers. Or were you refering to demons when you said "angel"?
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by akinwun(m): 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
*tested formula*Sumation fx/sumation f= the answer.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Mantissa89(m): 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
Fisherman.com:
Awusa people congress+Yoruba tribalism=APC
gbam my guy. Awusa people's congress. With no ideology. There problem is on hw to unsit the pdp and continue 4rm wia they stop
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by kelvincoll(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
grin cheesy grin

cheesy
All iboz on this forum that doesn't agree with this are the minority iboz, they are less important shocked grin cool

Rochas is the best governor in S/E and he his under a yoruba party.

If you like nack you head for wall, we've been ruling and we will forever rule cool

Now APC is a yoruba party? thanks for the revelation. undecided
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by joseph1832(m): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Hmmmm!
That word "sharing" again
"Sharing" a word that was enshrine and promoted by the PDP with the sole aim off keeping some people satisfied and others dissatisfied!
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by kafero(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
Wadeoye:

You are a fool... What is the essence of a party contesting an election? Is it not to wrestle power from a non-performing government? Of course you have to wrestle power to be in government before any other thing and GEJ government has made this possible by not delivering expected dividend of democracy/entrenching corruption in the system.

Sometimes I wonder what people like you are doing on this forum! Why can't you just share your thought without calling people names? Please grow up.

1 Like

Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by joseph1832(m): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
Political parties are formed based on ideologies and with the sole aim of contesting and winning election! And yet to see a political party in Nigeria with an Ideology!

It is a shame that the merger party or APC as they call it has no ideology, what else can these money grubblers offer the Nigerian massess apart from the status quo?.

Be it PDP, APC or whatever name they want to call it, they are all ten and tempest, non have the genuine interest of the common man at heart!. Smh!
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by kafero(m): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2013
joseph1832: Political parties are formed based on ideologies and with the sole aim of contesting and winning election! And yet to see a political party in Nigeria with an Ideology!

It is a shame that the merger party or APC as they call it has no ideology, what else can these money grubblers offer the Nigerian massess apart from the status quo?.

Be it PDP, APC or whatever name they want to call it, they are all ten and tempest, non have the genuine interest of the common man at heart!. Smh!

Exactly. Nigerian politician wants power as an end in itself - so that they can become lords of all. Hardly will you find a politician in Nigeria seeking power as a means to an end which is service to the people. Many people don't see this they allow tribe/religion to color their analysis.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by tripledub: 12:09am On Feb 13, 2013
The meeting of the APCC to discuss the sharing formula have started already. The national anthem has been sung. The stakeholders of ACNN, ANPPP, CPCC and APGAA are already seated in the conference room of a 10star hotel in palm groove waiting for the opening speech by the chairman (buhari). the awusa general pick up the mic and stated
Buhari: welcome my fellow politicians. Let me start by saying that i believe in a one nigeria where both the north and the south are equal b4 man and allah. I ve observe some loop holds threatening our dear voltron party in edo state when i visited. A small but mighty termite who claim to b their gov is trying to betray us by aligning himself with d opposition (retardeen). So please BEWARE! Now lets get to d business of d day. Is our logo ready?
Tinubu: Yes!!! I nairalander designed it for us. It has the picture of a plane, ghana must go bags and a map with coordinates from abuja to swiss bank.
Buhari: very good. Everything is going as planned. What about the manifesto?
Shekarau: the manifesto was drafted with the nigerian youths in mind. If we win, we ll give all the southwest youths scholarships to study abroad. We ll put all the northern youths into fed. Govt employments. As for the youths in the southeast, we ll help them to get chieftancy titles in their villages because they like prestige. Before he finished his statement, Rochas stood up and said
Rochas: U all are political morons with distorted brains of marginalisation, economic demons and un-repentant black men with black BLOODS! I hereby dis-associate myself and my minority from this circus of vampires...
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Mogidi: 1:42am On Feb 13, 2013

National Publicity Secretary - Lai Mohammed (ACN)(Alhaji Lai Lai Mohammed)
In your dream

Wadeoye:

joseph1832: Political parties are formed based on ideologies and with the sole aim of contesting and winning election! And yet to see a political party in Nigeria with an Ideology!

Great reply
kafero:

Exactly. Nigerian politician wants power as an end in itself - so that they can become lords of all. Hardly will you find a politician in Nigeria seeking power as a means to an end which is service to the people. Many people don't see this they allow tribe/religion to color their analysis.
Another great reply

Wadeoye is turning into dayokanu that's if he's not one and the same person. How the likes of Wadeoye and dayokanu can peddle half truths and feel no shame, I have no idea.
Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by Onlytruth(m): 1:46am On Feb 13, 2013
PointB: When strange bedfellows gather to share Niger Delta Oil national treasury, you'll be amaze the kind of tools they produce at the sharing fair to cut their own piece of the pie.

Some go to the sharing ground with forks, some with knives or spoons. Yet still other emerge from the shadow with [size=16pt]cutlass, hoes, spades and shovels[/size], all in the spirit of loots sharing.

Anyway, I wish Awusa People's Congress er, em- A P C fair sharing. I pray they at least keep some for the next generation of looters, like the ones before them did. Above all, I hope they make me eat my words.

Share well!

hehehe. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Denies Increasing Motor Vehicle Registration, Number Plate Rates / Gani Adams: NNPC Officials, Police Frustrate Efforts To Prevent Oil Theft / Breaking News: Jonathan Removes Maurice Iwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.