Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (16402 Views)

The Boyfriend Commandments / Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC / MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2013
GBAMASIFIED POST!!..ULTRA GBAM

if she smiles and expect you to take her out, yawn back in return and continue watching your mtv base o jare grin grin

if an eye for an eye makes the world go blind, then make we all blind jare...no time grin grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by FlyboyZee: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2013
Please, forward to all GFs ASAP.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by 4kizo(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2013
Supported!!!
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by larnrey(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2013
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by cindyrella(f): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2013
Lmao! Boys are not smiling!
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2013
Today is tuesday(12th of Feb) and nobody asked for my shipping address in case they wanna send me my val gift?:>

Maybe you guys have forgotten, today is tuesday and val na thursday, won't you guys request for my shipping address?:|
Please no one should request for my phone numbers, I don't need a recharge card..:]x

And incase you all have forgotten my expectations..
I need an ipad, blackberry porshe/blackberry 10, a laptop, a car, canadian visa(if possible), Iphone 4s/Iphone5 and a jet(I don't mind).....

Please I don't need a recharge card, greeting card, text message, cup, asha nokia, an online gift etc...

Thank you for your time...

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Eneze1(f): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2013
lalaosky: GBAMASIFIED POST!!..ULTRA GBAM

if she smiles and expect you to take her out, yawn back in return and continue watching your mtv base o jare grin grin

if an eye for an eye makes the world go blind, then make we all blind jare...no time grin grin

hahahahahhahah you really got me laughing cheesy, common guys don't be mean, that's y u r created to take care of us wink
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by miiraaj: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2013
cindyrella: Lmao! Boys are not smiling!

No my dear, boyz are really smiling!
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by miiraaj: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2013
But guys, how do we take care of those SUGAR DADDIES?
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Naijapikin1: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2013
Maaaaan this is goood! Op u gbaski jare,this piece is soo gbam!

1 Like

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Drdaps(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2013
ebamma: .big deal, make una dey dia the spend thousands before girl give u her body,with just 500naira i can enter the nearest ashawo joint and enjoy my valentine
why spending ur money when they ve already promise free s£x if super Eagle win and we won.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by hizaya61(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2013
gidigba

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by greaterlove(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2013
Na wah o, boys are really not smiling.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by GentleNaaz(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2013
Yes yes yes.... Yes yes yes yes.. We BAN, ban our girls til nxt week. Ronsense Rigeria yirls
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by alaoeri: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2013
My name is Benjamin, I have N200k as my capital 4 bizness and I love my girl so much I want 2 use N160k 2 buy her a new BB on valentines day...WHAT AM I? undecided
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2013
alaoeri: My name is Benjamin, I have N200k as my capital 4 bizness and I love my girl so much I want 2 use N160k 2 buy her a new BB on valentines day...WHAT AM I? undecided

*raises my hand up* a goat

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Manshakk(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2013
Endorsed! Except I wear pampers otherwise she should not expect me to collect singlet in exchange for BB 10

Mbanu!
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by caesaraba(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2013
alaoeri: My name is Benjamin, I have N200k as my capital 4 bizness and I love my girl so much I want 2 use N160k 2 buy her a new BB on valentines day...WHAT AM I? undecided

Foreign investor!

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2013
ebamma: .big deal, make una dey dia the spend thousands before girl give u her body,with just 500naira i can enter the nearest ashawo joint and enjoy my valentine
plus yhu can win their current promo. One night and get HIV free.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2013
A GLORIFIED MUMU
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by cindyrella(f): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2013
*raise hands up*
You are either Santa claus or the worlds biggest MUGU! tongue
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by AlterEgoTM: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2013
Oloriburuku alasedanu undecided undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Omogbhollahorn(m): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2013
#Gbam Verified & Endorsed.
No shigbin shigbin
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by EzePromoe: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2013
For me, na only UCL match go determine as my Val go be. If Man U lose, then a horrible valentine for my val and I. Shikena!
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Omogbhollahorn(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2013
*uncle uncle me me * you are simply Benja #mushinpple knw d meaning.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Omogbhollahorn(m): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2013
*uncle uncle me me * you are simply Benja #mushinpple knw d meaning.(benja ni e men) d name of a child destines d child #shekena
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by momodub: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2013
If she come for a dinner without money take her to night vigil grin amen am in the Spirit shocked
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2013
stamped!!! d boty girls don dey cry ooo,, KPAKO'S ARE SHRUGING THEIR SHOULDERS
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by ukpaku: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2013
after lenty delibration with my comittee member i hearby pass the bill into law but for democratic purpose if u are in in support of the bill u say HI.... and if u are not in support u say NE...,Ok if HI IS more than the NE,... And i there for sign into law gbam.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by fonssy(f): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2013
BAN! GAN(Girlfriends Association of Nigeria) go vex for una o.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2013
Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria?!

LWTMB grin grin grin grin

Nairaland is truly full of comedians cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Curvy And Hottest Nigerian Female Doctor (photos, Videos) / ........ / 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.