Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (16393 Views)

The Boyfriend Commandments / Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC / MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Eneze1(f): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
okpara ugo:

I dont get you, pls come again...

who's talking to you? lipsrsealed
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by ocelot2006(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
alaoeri: My name is Benjamin, I have N200k as my capital 4 bizness and I love my girl so much I want 2 use N160k 2 buy her a new BB on valentines day...WHAT AM I? undecided

A capital Mugu in "love"
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by ajutant(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sincerely endorsed by me. I will faithfully abide by this! Supported one million times by me.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by ajutant(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
Orikinla: Since this meeting was held without the approval of the elders board of the association, I the President with the veto power of my office hereby dismiss all the decisions of the association. Valentine's Day is not for small boys to whine over their failures to live up to the expectations of girlfriends. If you cannot afford them, then stop asking them to be your Valentine. Leave them for the big boys. Small boys who cannot afford big gifts should grow up first. Please, Nkechi weta your Valentine Wish List make I see am. I hope Pampers dey there, because you go get belle for this Valentine weekend..
what a clown you are!
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by ajutant(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
Decryptor: Empty barrels makes the loudest noise! If we check your bank account now for ATM, we go see N816.04k as your balance. Mtchewwww!!!
or even less! Lol...
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by uzeba(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
AHEAD OF VALENTINE: Special Report
Urgent Message From Naija Boys To Women. Dear Women,
*Valentine died for love,
*Romeo also died for love,
*Jack in titanic died for love,
*Samson in the Bible died for love,
*Greek heroes Hercules & Archilles died 4 love,*And even Jesus Christ died for love
... Wetin?! Haba !!!
where are the women?
Una no sabi die?
Abi na only gift Una sabi collect?
After Una go talk say boys no dey try. No Gift again this valentine unless una give us 10
names of women wey die for love.
Oya! We dey wait...!
Start Listing

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by sadeeeeeeq: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
signed, sealed and delivered

1 Like

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Limaoscar: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Skenge98: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
Love conquer all, with love for ladies a man can sacrifice his last card to make his babe happy. Ladies always the first. You guys should not say what you can not resist.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by dolpaz: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
uzeba: AHEAD OF VALENTINE: Special Report
*Greek heroes Hercules & Archilles died 4 love,*And even Jesus Christ died for love
... Wetin?! Haba !!!
where are the women?
Una no sabi die?
After Una go talk say boys no dey try. No Gift again this valentine unless una give us 10
Oya! We dey wait...!
Start Listing

You just spoketh my mind grin grin grin
where are those eve who claim to be women to come out and speak.
or speak no more !
Because after today, whatever u say shall be used against u at the court of Boyz shocked shocked
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Donicobone(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
dbanjj: #Gbam# endorsed.
to be adjurned on 5th of june 2013 sign ยง fedral high court maitama fct abuja
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by sucezTP(f): 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
chronique:

The issue is not how many times a day you'd be giving it to us. Rather,it's whether we're going to be the only ones biting from the apple.

Of course na!
Just do those things first and, become the rightful owners!
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by sucezTP(f): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ghostface_killa: 50 times a week??......na horse ni...

Ah! Na horse o..you go ride am tire..
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by dumjoshua: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
endorsed
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by ayobase(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
SucezTP, check out my siggy....does urs lubricate 247?

LOL....50times kwanu!
Na true u talk sha!
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by sucezTP(f): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
ayobase: SucezTP, check out my siggy....does urs lubricate 247?

LOL....50times kwanu!
Na true u talk sha!

Me ke! My own na ever ready o..
My man knows sef..

Btw, i saw somtin like 'any piston fits'! If thats true, definately, the pu.nny has become 'garawa'.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by pleep(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
Signed. I never again want to hear another bytch complain about gender inequality... especially around the month of february
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Raddie(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
alaoeri: My name is Benjamin, I have N200k as my capital 4 bizness and I love my girl so much I want 2 use N160k 2 buy her a new BB on valentines day...WHAT AM I? undecided

Haba! Why would you even ask
"HE-GOAT"
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Loonyy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
Gbam! Enuf is Enuf
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by pobosky20(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
BAN vs GAN!! Una wahala no go kill me.lol
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Sicozone(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
Everyone just bluffing,we all know what we have in stock 4 d girls now.....
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
Signed and endorsed.

*Gets original copy and make photocopy for my offline fwiendz*
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by engrjamiu(m): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
Signed sealed and confirmed.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Pennywise(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
Why should gfs worry over sulking bfs when they can have men friends on their own terms this valentine. If you dont have a man friend yet, its easy. Just keep a smiling face. He will find you.

He will do everything a boyfriend does with all the added benefits and peace of mind. Imagine what you can do with that extra wad of cash. Besides men friends dont kiss and tell. Opportunities dont grow on trees if you want to move up on the social and economic ladder. Men friends are frequently the gaps that connect those fantastic testimonies (dont expect them to get any mention).
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by AuwalMKargo(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
signed\
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Dahbutter(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
I heard Ashawo association of Naija are doing a valentine sales promo, half price on every hottie, buy 1 round get 2free! Spend less and get more than any gf can give without buying a single gift or spending on trips. Also available free Hiv, staph, herpes and gono for many lucky winners grin
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Ilox: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
Profidada: Whether you like it or not they are in charge. Come next tomorrow boys are going to spend hell just to have a feel of the day. Millions will end up contacting STDs .
STIs
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by vicadex07(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
Wetin konsign agbero withoverload. I go help her enjoy her gift before
Sweetapple007: Shame on u guys no bi only ur girl frd go suffer ram una sister too go suffer
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by vicadex07(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
Why are the girls avoiding this thread. I noticed like only two has commented so far. Maybe their conscience is pricking them... undecided
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by 0850world(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
... Wetin?! Haba !!!
where are the women?
Una no sabi die?
Oya! We dey wait...!
Start Listing

Mhen... You too much!
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by uzeba(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
08:50world:
... Wetin?! Haba !!!
where are the women?
Una no sabi die?
Oya! We dey wait...!
Start Listing

Mhen... You too much!
tanx man for commenting on good tinz!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Know Why Sex Is Measured In Rounds???? / My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. / My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.