Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? (9443 Views)

Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by playahP(m): 6:59am On Feb 13, 2013
Van snickers:

Funny but highly unnecessary.

Can't you see what the knuckle head is saying about skyping and online gift shopping??

Even if you buy gifts online for your girl, do you think the courrier would be able to locate her house??..... (That's even if the courrier dey go dat area to start with)

- all these folks forming janded on nairaland must be fuccking crazy!!.... How can you talk about skyping when most folks here in naija don't even skype??... Since I was born, I've never skypedB

I called her a bitttch cos she was being soooo unrealistic!!....... Don't get me wrong; if this was some european country then its a good idea.. But this is Nigeria....
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by hottprince: 7:31am On Feb 13, 2013
playah P:

Can't you see what the knuckle head is saying about skyping and online gift shopping??

Even if you buy gifts online for your girl, do you think the courrier would be able to locate her house??..... (That's even if the courrier dey go dat area to start with)

- all these folks forming janded on nairaland must be fuccking crazy!!.... How can you talk about skyping when most folks here in naija don't even skype??... Since I was born, I've never skypedB

I called her a bitttch cos she was being soooo unrealistic!!....... Don't get me wrong; if this was some european country then its a good idea.. But this is Nigeria....
well its no one's fault dt u v been livin in d bush.
For one people buy stuffs online n dey get it rite in dere home, Jumia for example delivers nationwide 'right to ur doorstep'.
If u tink a courier cant ocate u, dt doesn't mean it can't locate others.
And about skype me i dey skype ooo, don't tink everyone in naija is from d 16th century like u.
And for all u care to know everytin she said is realistic.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 13, 2013
cheesy
playah P:

Bitccch this is nigeria okay!

My guy, send her 1500 mtn and tell her how much you love her.
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2013
hottprince:
For one people buy stuffs online n dey get it rite in dere home, Jumia for example delivers nationwide 'right to ur doorstep'.
And about skype me i dey skype ooo, don't tink everyone in naija is from d 16th century like u.

Don't mind the idiotic fool...see why am not wasting my time on him.

He's either hungry or the Nigerian sun is not doing him any good. All the same, am not wasting my time on him.

If you read the OP post, you will see he said

"We are not in the same state"

He must be abroad or something. But since this ediot is high on horse shiiit he's not thinking with his head.

BTW I pity him if he called all what I stated unrealistic. I pray he get out of his village soon.
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2013
andyanders:

Rokiatu, do not mind that ret-ard and nobody should address you as a bic...... or name calling cus you are one of the beautiful women on nairaland and out there. keep on keeping fit and allow those people who think with their anus keep talking. You are blessed baby

see as a lady's curves is making u let ur inner kid out. . .whats so special about curves?. .does it make rokiatu a better person?. .for me its an Added disadvantage cuz when you look at her all you'll think of Is how to hit it and disappear..
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
playah P:

Bitccch this is nigeria okay!

My guy, send her 1500 mtn and tell her how much you love her.

Backwards fool. See how u talk

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
marshpearl:

see as a lady's curves is making u let ur inner kid out. . .whats so special about curves?. .does it make rokiatu a better person?. .for me its an Added disadvantage cuz when you look at her all you'll think of Is how to hit it and disappear..

So because he tells me not to pay attention to someone who insulted me you blamed the curves? grin grin grin grin grin

You folks are funny on NL.
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by playahP(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2013
hottprince:
Can jumia locate isikwe achi?....yes its in Nigeria. Oji local govt.
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by playahP(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2013
rokiatu:

He's either hungry or the Nigerian sun is not doing him any good. All the same, am not wasting my time on him.

If you read the OP post, you will see he said

"We are not in the same state"

He must be abroad or something. But since this ediot is high on horse shiiit he's not thinking with his head.

You be mumu ohhhh........... He said "we r in different states"... He didn't say "different countries"

What if he's in enugu and the girl is in gombe? Or portharcourt??

Besides, is it a crime for someone to be hungry and sun-baked in the "nigerian sun".

I know you're trying to act "tushed" and classy..... Trying to act like u don't know wassup in nigeria cos you're sooo "janded" but all I can see is someone exhibiting reckless stupidity!..... I don't skype and I don't see the rational in celeberating valentine's day
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by hottprince: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2013
playah P:
Can jumia locate isikwe achi?....yes its in Nigeria. Oji local govt.
is dt where u live? Well try n buy somtin frm jumia n see if dey'll locate u or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Big Butty Ladies Dancing Sexy / My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. / 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush Into A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.