Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys (9407 Views)

Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money / How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car / Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by swemzkid(m): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
hey guys this happened to my friend he met this girl called gift from ijebu she is a virgin when he wanted to break the girl virginity she told the guy that her grand father place a curse on them that any body that break their virginity will never sleep with another girl his manhood will not rise for any other girl again or worst he might die and the grand father is dead so no one to remove the curse the girl said if the guy really loves him as he said he should take the risk but if he don't he should not try it and my guy has come to love..

so my question is what is you guys opinion is the risk worth it or do u think she is bluffing does such things exist mature response pls thanks
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
my opinion is... just kukuma speak pegin abeg

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by BreezyCB(m): 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
I Won Sleep
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Curses are fake..

African Stupidity

1 Like

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Johnnoah1st: 12:01am On Oct 29, 2015
swemzkid:
hey guys this happened to my friend he met this girl called gift from ijebu she is a virgin when he wanted to break the girl virginity she told the guy that her grand father place a curse on them that any body that break their virginity will never sleep with another girl his manhood will not rise for any other girl again or worst he might die and the grand father is dead so no one to remove the curse the girl said if the guy really loves him as he said he should take the risk but if he don't he should not try it and my guy has come to love..

so my question is what is you guys opinion is the risk worth it or do u think she is bluffing does such things exist mature response pls thanks
u will get better response HERE>>> www.google.com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by francoray(m): 12:03am On Oct 29, 2015
Tell him to run for his dear life, if has any!!! Prevention is better than cure.
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2015
grin grin
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Agabbies: 12:31am On Oct 29, 2015
PLEASE VOTE ME AS MISS LASU ON INSTAGRAM https://instagram.com/p/9Wj96tzNtl/ and Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Sulcataent/albums/926763910705680 CONTESTANT N0 3 ...I REALLY NEED YOUR VOTE IT COUNTS ,PLEASE DONT IGNORE ..I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS CAN BOTH LIKE ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK Thanks

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by cherishgarbson10(m): 12:33am On Oct 29, 2015
z better he run for his future
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by kinibigdeal(m): 12:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Na wa o..Are you from Ibadan? "When he wanted to break the girl virginity" no one told me virginity is now palm nut

12 Likes

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by divineappo(m): 12:41am On Oct 29, 2015
swemzkid:

If you can't speak simple English, then speak pidgin. I tire oooh

1 Like

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 29, 2015
Let him 'break it'. But I'll advise him to 'break it' with hammer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Maxi112: 6:42am On Oct 29, 2015
Agabbies:
PLEASE VOTE ME AS MISS LASU ON INSTAGRAM https://instagram.com/p/9Wj96tzNtl/ and Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Sulcataent/albums/926763910705680 CONTESTANT N0 3 ...I REALLY NEED YOUR VOTE IT COUNTS ,PLEASE DONT IGNORE ..I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS CAN BOTH LIKE ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK Thanks
am not gonna gv u my vote, cause u dnt hv what it takes to be d miss LASU

11 Likes

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by xtervaganza(m): 6:42am On Oct 29, 2015
Strahovski:
Curses are fake..

African Stupidity
if you make this statement in smell places you won't see the next day

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by NickiRoman: 6:55am On Oct 29, 2015
You,your friend and his gf are jobless.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by capsule(m): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2015
he shuld use a very long smooth end stick to disvirgin her...that way, d curse goes to the stick... grin

20 Likes

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by StealthyMe(m): 8:13am On Oct 29, 2015
Well well, the only thing i can say is...When you see an Ogun girl, fear them! lipsrsealed
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by adahgold(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2015
Na so curse they follow person,after now him go dey go from church to churches.
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 29, 2015
Hehehehehehehehe..... If ur friend really loves her,he should take the risk then.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by ademipeju(f): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2015
ademipeju:
Enter here to nominate Nairaland Moderator of the year 2015

www.nairaland.com/2692096/nairaland-moderator-year-2015-nomination/3
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by DiviLee(f): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2015
How about you just calm down and marry her if you love her so much as you say and you are scared to die also, I don't think the curse will work if you guys are legally married. I think that is what the grandfather was tryin to avoid.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by sevantex(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Marry her and avoid the drama sir!

1 Like

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by duke59(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2015
capsule:
he shuld use a very long smooth end stick to disvirgin her...that way, d curse goes to the stick... grin
lmao
True talk

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Cameleon72(f): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2015
That a simply way of telling your friend.. If you disvirgin me, dnt think of cheating on me cos its wont be possible. So the choise belongs to him.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2015
Na rapping be dis grin....nigga raw nnwanne
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Jtmanager(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2015
adeh39:
grin grin
How far...
Say something abi u know the trick before

1 Like

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by oshe11: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2015
swemzkid:

ok

1 Like

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by oliverperry(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lol haha omo see naija..I fear ooo.
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
It might be that she wanna know if you're 'The man' or 'man enough' as most girls tend to put guys to the test before opening the punanii gates or maybe,its just her reason for telling the guy she dont wanna have sex.A girl once told me her father takes her and her sisters to a gynaecologist every month to ascertain their virginity.Days later,i found out from one of my friends that he has had sex with her and her sister.Girls can lie sha.But if the grandfather thing is true,Baba,na to run be that.Abi u go like go see the grandfather at your age?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Countries That Are Visa Free For Nigerians / New Stretch Marks On My Bumbum, I Am Stressed ( Photo ) / Postinor-2 Is Currently Embarrassing Our Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.