Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Funny Sex Proverbs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Sex Proverbs (16364 Views)

Click This Link To Watch This Funny Sex Video / Watch This Funny Sex Video 18+ / Hilarious Broken English Proverbs In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Sex Proverbs by Pokiyo007: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
1.The anger of a penis doesn't destroy the vagina.
2.There is no virgin in a maternity ward.
3.A child can play with it's mother's breasts but not with the father's testicles.
4.The man who marries a beautiful woman and the farmer who grows corn by the road side have the same problem.
5.When you see a woman sitting with her legs open never tell her to close them because u don't know her source of fresh air.
6.He who says that nothing lasts forever has never tried Hausa perfume.
7.The only woman who knows where her man is every night is a widow.
8.An erected penis has no conscience.
9.If u go sleep with an itching anus u are sure to wake up with smelly fingers.
10.The day a mosquito lands on your testicles is the day you will know there is a better way of resolving issues without using violence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by LorDBolton(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
i just dey rotfl for here
Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by McBrooklyn(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hilarious
Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by femolacqua(m): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
OP you dey burst my brain with this ur proverbs. grin
Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by TeleboiZ005(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
kikiki
Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by Luizkid(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
just scare the mosquito away from d testicle then do d fatality
Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by kingDELE(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by Brown14: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ma add mai own

1.dem nor dey use power stand pricck.

2.na wetinjoystick see inside vagina dey make am vomit.

3.hold a man in his balls and he can promise u anything.

1 Like

Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by rerhji(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
erect prick nk gt conscience....hp my gf understands dis
Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin grin grin

I've left wiser grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
the day d dick stop rising signifies d end of d world

if u nid to taste an already roasted soft meat.. try d protruding folds of d vagina

d longest dick will not still touch d bladder of a woman
Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by Burgerlomo: 12:10am On Jan 27, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by alt3r3g0: 12:23am On Jan 27, 2017
No.6 has no relation to the topic
Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 27, 2017
Chai! 'See future leaders'. Nigeria don enter one chance.
Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by Aregs(m): 1:28am On Jan 27, 2017
E get as e be
Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by Antoeni(m): 7:42am On Jan 27, 2017
The day a mosquito lands on your testicles is the day you will know there is a better way of resolving issues without using violence.
Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by TrapHedges(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Luizkid:
just scare the mosquito away from d testicle then do d fatality

u play sega well well grin
Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:17am On Jan 27, 2017
Kikiki

Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by heddiebanks(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
1. Dear ladies, if your boyfriend didn’t wish you a happy Mother’s Day or sing Sweet Mother for you, you should stop breastfeeding him. 2. If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because men don’t walk around with X-rays to see inner beauty. 3. If you have attended over 100 weddings in your life and are still single, you are not different from a canopy. 4. Any man who successfully convinces a monkey that honey is sweeter than banana, is capable of selling condoms to a Roman father 5. Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a ‘girlfriend’. 6. Dear sisters, don’t be deceived by a man who texts you “I miss you” only when it’s raining, because you are not an umbrella. 7. If over 15 guys have sucked your breasts, you don’t need to call those things “your breasts”. It’s called COW BELL, OUR MILK! Repeat after me, OUR MILK! 8. It’s hard to bewitch African girls these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire. 9. All I hear always is, ‘No sex before marriage?’ If that was God’s plan, then you would receive your penis or vagina on your wedding day. 10. Men sucking lady’s breast is normal because the act was learnt in childhood when they were young but the act of lady’s sucking men’s d*ck is what baffles me. Where did they learn it from? 11. Dating a slim/slender guy is cool. The problem is when you are lying on his chest then his ribs draw Adidas lines on your face. 12. Respect pregnant women because it’s not easy walking around with evidence that you’ve had sex. 13. Some of the girls of today can’t even jog for five minutes but they expect a guy to last in bed with you for two hours? Your level of selfishness demands a one-week crusade. 14. I stopped trusting ladies when my class three girlfriend left me for another boy all because he bought a sharpener with a mirror. 15. Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a “broke” man who’s extremely good in bed. 16. Witchcraft is when a 24-year-old girl who cannot jog for five minutes expects a 40-year-old man to last for one hour in bed. 17. Being dumped by a dark-skinned girl is the worst thing ever, because anytime you get home and see charcoal, you become emotional. 18. Women with beauty and no brains, it is your private parts that will suffer the most. 19. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real. 20. If you are a married man and you find yourself attracted to schoolgirls, just buy your wife a school uniform. 21. It is every man’s dream to remove a woman’s pant one day but NOT when it’s on a drying line. 22. Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newlywed wife but lately, there’s nothing as such any longer because it’ll have already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination marking schemes and for Lorry fares!” 21. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow. 22. We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones because they’re “private”. 23. My dear ladies, please don’t buy a selfie stick when your armpit itself needs a shaving stick. 24. It’s better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled for it than a woman to deny you a hole she didn’t drill. 25. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum & you realise witchcraft is real

3 Likes

Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by Luizkid(m): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
TrapHedges:

u play sega well well grin
No be lie oo
Re: Funny Sex Proverbs by DonGalilo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
[very funny=Pokiyo007 post=53160391]1.The anger of a penis doesn't destroy the vagina.
2.There is no virgin in a maternity ward.
3.A child can play with it's mother's breasts but not with the father's testicles.
4.The man who marries a beautiful woman and the farmer who grows corn by the road side have the same problem.
5.When you see a woman sitting with her legs open never tell her to close them because u don't know her source of fresh air.
6.He who says that nothing lasts forever has never tried Hausa perfume.
7.The only woman who knows where her man is every night is a widow.
8.An erected penis has no conscience.
9.If u go sleep with an itching anus u are sure to wake up with smelly fingers.
10.The day a mosquito lands on your testicles is the day you will know there is a better way of resolving issues without using violence. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Virginity Test / The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty / My End Of Year Apology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.