Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? (6643 Views)

Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church / Tithes And Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by potentpraise: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2013
Goshen360:

So the text in Hebrews doesn't specifically mention tithe? Why won't I look for specific word 'tithe' and yet you're quoting a text in Acts that doesn't talk about tithe at all. By the way, since you're the PH.D holder here, how does the scriptures quoted referred to tithe or tithing?

Jesus was still talking about tithing and Jesus was part of NT and if you are not convince, lets look at Ananias and Sapphira Act 5:1-5

5 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,

2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.

I know you will will say there is no word of tithes there.. but if there is no tithes there why did people bring there stuff or sell their property to give to the disciples ?
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by christemmbassey(m): 12:20am On Feb 13, 2013
potentpraise:

I have quietly monitored your advocacy for abolition of tithes in New Testament. But I think you are wrong. While I understand that you might be making a grave unconscious mistake, I think you should have ask before reaching that conclusion, at least ask people who are advance in this profession.

Hebrew 7 Summary

It explain thus that the Levite priests with commandment of receiving tithes among other commandments are human beings that dies. Verse 8 said in this place the man that die receive tithes and here Jesus who do not die receive them and its is witnessed that he lives.

In verse 9 he said levi also pay tithes and verse 11 said, if perfection were by the Levitical priesthood in which people received law then there should not be any other priest that should come in order of Melchisedec and not related to Aaron who through the law had the commandment to receive tithes.

Since the priesthood have been changed from Aaron, there should also be change of the law. Knowing that the new priesthood does not relate to the tribe of Levi but Judah who do not conduct sacrifice with altar and Moses did not talk about the tribe of Judah to be a priesthood tribe. -14

Verse 15, It is certain that after the ordinance of Melchisedec came another priest, who is not made after the law of human commandment but after power of endless life, because he testified that he was priest forever after the order of Melchisedec,
VERSE 18- Because there is cancelation of the commandment (of Levitical priesthood and a new commandment is Jesus becoming priest forever without coming from the tribe of Levi which receive commandment from God through Moses to be the only tribe that can become Priests in Israel)going before the weakness of the Levi and un-profitableness thereof because its made by law and not eternal like Jesus who is made priest inform of Melchisedec

Please do not confuse others because God does not forgive people who ignorantly disobey his commandment, except they repent
John 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we recieve of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. 23. AND THIS IS HIS COMMANDMENT, THAT WE SHOULD BELIEVE ON THE NAME OF HIS SON JESUS CHRIST and LOVE one another, as he gave us commandment.(KJV). Bro i no see tithe here o.
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by Goshen360(m): 12:21am On Feb 13, 2013
@ potentpraise,

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Only God can forgive you! Continue twisting God's word. That was an example of 'sacrificial giving'.
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by Snowwy: 12:30am On Feb 13, 2013
Goshen360:

Okay. Thank God you are here to answer and don't tell me it's already answered because what was already answered is what I'm still questioning.

The question is, Hebrews 7:5 says the levites have commandment to TAKE TITHES. Verse 18 says, the commandment is cancelled.....Question, Will the cancellation also include 'to take tithe' or will the cancellation in verse 18 also include but not limited to the commandment to take tithe YES or NO?

That's my question. And don't bother about if I had resort to lying or not.... cool

No, the cancellation does not include tithe as the tithe still remains, it is WHO to take the tithe that changed.

Since your 'simple' question is now answered, I hope this has been laid to rest. If you have further questions, you will need to attend to mine first.
However, for more understanding, go back to read the thread where me and you engaged on this almost exclusively, to which you eventually left.
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by potentpraise: 12:36am On Feb 13, 2013
christemmbassey: John 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we recieve of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. 23. AND THIS IS HIS COMMANDMENT, THAT WE SHOULD BELIEVE ON THE NAME OF HIS SON JESUS CHRIST and LOVE one another, as he gave us commandment.(KJV). Bro i no see tithe here o.

Its a a grave mistake to think that the entire bible chapter should have tithes in it. There is more than one commandment and there are lots of commandments. Just like there are types or lots of laws. The commandment you read is one of the commandments given to Moses to the children of Israel. Its so disheartening to see someone who just manage to come across a verse in the bible and use it carelessly without humbling trying to read the entire chapter or even the book if not the entire bible.

To establish my points that there are many commandments (which is plural) and you are just talking about one specific one (which is singular)that does not include others.

Here is an example.. one of the disciples of Jesus was asking him in Matthew 22:36-40

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by christemmbassey(m): 12:40am On Feb 13, 2013
@all tithe collectors you are aiding and abeting crime, because you assist thieves, ritualists, love pedlers, etc etc to clear their conscience by collecting part of their spoils by partaking in their loots you have given them avenues to empty their guilts without repentance, in short you are the reason why they are still unrepented, what shall it profit a pastor if he gain all the cash in CBN while others are reserved for hell because of this greed and dead conscience, love not the world or the things in the world. THERE IS GOD O.
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by potentpraise: 12:40am On Feb 13, 2013
Goshen360: @ potentpraise,

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Only God can forgive you! Continue twisting God's word. That was an example of 'sacrificial giving'.

Dont worry i understand how you feel... You have never seen anyone who match you this way... I am glad that you are indirectly confessing and admitting that you have been wrong all this while.

I personally think your concern is not actually the tithes, but you are deeply concern about the management of tithes in most churches today.. But that may be for another topic.
But as for tithing it is real and it is still part of it.
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by potentpraise: 12:41am On Feb 13, 2013
christemmbassey: @all tithe collectors you are aiding and abeting crime, because you assist thieves, ritualists, love pedlers, etc etc to clear their conscience by collecting part of their spoils by partaking in their loots you have given them avenues to empty their guilts without repentance, in short you are the reason why they are still unremented, what shall it profit a pastor if he gain all the cash in CBN while others are reserved for hell because of this greed and dead conscience, love not the world or the things of the world. THERE IS GOD O.

I think you should go and tell your pastor Chris that, he would have a better response for you
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by Goshen360(m): 12:56am On Feb 13, 2013
potentpraise:

Dont worry i understand how you feel... You have never seen anyone who match you this way... I am glad that you are indirectly confessing and admitting that you have been wrong all this while.

I personally think your concern is not actually the tithes, but you are deeply concern about the management of tithes in most churches today.. But that may be for another topic.
But as for tithing it is real and it is still part of it.

Did I ever asked you question about how tithe is used? What is my business about that? My issue and main concern is to teach the truth of God's word. Tithe is NOT part of the New Covenant between God and the Church. It was ONLY between God and the Jews under the Old Covenant. Show us where 'Christians' were told to tithe in the NT. I'm waiting oooooo. Oga Ph.D
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by christemmbassey(m): 1:00am On Feb 13, 2013
potentpraise:

I think you should go and tell your pastor Chris that, he would have a better response for you
the fact that a lot of ppl have been doing a bad thing for a long time can not make it right, tithe is not for CHRISTIANS, Christ, Paul, Peter, John, Timothy etc never collect tithes, in our days there are many pastors that doesnt collect tithes and they are doing very well, eg bro Gbile of peace hnuse fellowship. Leave pastor Chris out of this, mind ur own building on the foundation which Christ layed because each man's work shall be tasted. Remain blessed.
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by christemmbassey(m): 1:05am On Feb 13, 2013
potentpraise:

Its a a grave mistake to think that the entire bible chapter should have tithes in it. There is more than one commandment and there are lots of commandments. Just like there are types or lots of laws. The commandment you read is one of the commandments given to Moses to the children of Israel. Its so disheartening to see someone who just manage to come across a verse in the bible and use it carelessly without humbling trying to read the entire chapter or even the book if not the entire bible.

To establish my points that there are many commandments (which is plural) and you are just talking about one specific one (which is singular)that does not include others.

Here is an example.. one of the disciples of Jesus was asking him in Matthew 22:36-40

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
bro where i quoted was 1john3:22-23, it has nothing to do with mosaic law, and i want to respecfully correct you that Christ ministry was almost completly in the old testament, new testament started at Christ's resurection so Mathew. Mark, Luke and John happened in the old testament eventhough it was written in early new testament era, however we can best describ Christ's ministry as a BRIDGE. Christ's ministry brought to an end the ministry of sin and death.. There are no levits to offer burnt sacrifice so no tithe, our high priest Jesus doesnt need to collect money from his joint-heirs and king-priests, but matt25:31-46 is a must read. Peace.
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by Goshen360(m): 1:10am On Feb 13, 2013
^^^ Many churches in USA here don't collect tithe. One of them is John MacArthur of Grace Community Church (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._MacArthur) doesn't teach or collect tithe from over 10,000 members. Also, here: http://www.gty.org/ Tithing has no scriptural place in the New Testament.

1 Like

Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by potentpraise: 1:24am On Feb 13, 2013
christemmbassey: the fact that a lot of ppl have been doing a bad thing for a long time can not make it right, tithe is not for CHRISTIANS, Christ, Paul, Peter, John, Timothy etc never collect tithes, in our days there are many pastors that doesnt collect tithes and they are doing very well, eg bro Gbile of peace hnuse fellowship. Leave pastor Chris out of this, mind ur own building on the foundation which Christ layed because each man's work shall be tasted. Remain blessed.

You see, if you don't collect tithes and you do not teach the people to pay tithes, you will suffer for it. Should tithes be compulsory YES; should it be wasted to by jet BIG NO; Should people give tithes YES; should pastor collect tithes to live like president BIGGER NO; Should tithes be used for the work of GOD BIGGEST YES and not for the (fatbellering) pastors stomach but to preach the gospel to the all nations, heal the broken hearted, set free the captive and preach acceptable year of the lord. That is what the tithes should be used for.

Than brother Gbile you talk about don't collect tithes, is something you are not sure about so don't say it. You may say, he never preach, collect it in the service, but some members pay their tithes and send it to his ministry either through envelop or bank transfer.
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by potentpraise: 1:31am On Feb 13, 2013
Goshen360: ^^^ Many churches in USA here don't collect tithe. One of them is John MacArthur of Grace Community Church (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._MacArthur) doesn't teach or collect tithe from over 10,000 members. Also, here: http://www.gty.org/ Tithing has no scriptural place in the New Testament.

Some times i think you seat on the window of the fence and you don't know what going on. Apparently you do not know how churches in advance country operates and you should respect white man when it comes to funs sourcing. There are several organization, big money power houses in many of these churches you see abroad. The building may be small, but don't be deceive a member whose generation grow up in that church has willed their entire generational fund on those church. Its like going to latter day saint church in Utah and start complimenting them that they don't collect tithes. Today, many church have device different method to collect tithes from people.
This is how its done, if you don't know.

1. Tithes
2. Offering
3. Building Project fund
4. Missionary fund for South America, Asia and Africa
5. Donation for any project or relief
6 Tax deduction/ match fund. For every $1 you give some will give $1 to make you $1 look like you have give $2

Also you should know that U.S and many other advance countries governments give non governmental organization such as church and big organization money and donation. Also you know why most church do not have to ask for donation, because most of the baby boomer have alot of money at their disposal and they give willingly and at the end of the year they collect tax reduction on all donated money. While in Nigeria, every church carry their own load. Even the government is having its load too much unbearable for them to carry.
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by Goshen360(m): 1:35am On Feb 13, 2013
potentpraise:

Than brother Gbile you talk about don't collect tithes, is something you are not sure about so don't say it. You may say, he never preach, collect it in the service, but some members pay their tithes and send it to his ministry either through envelop or bank transfer.

That's a lie again. John MacArthur I mentioned and many others don't collect tithe from over 10,000 members. What do you have to say about that? He has written a global Study Bible and the truth is taught in his Study Bible. What do you have to say about that? And don't tell me I'm not sure because I will give you online link. grin
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by manmustwac(m): 1:37am On Feb 13, 2013
the Nigerian God accepts tithes or offerings from anybody
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by potentpraise: 1:39am On Feb 13, 2013
Goshen360:

That's a lie again. John MacArthur I mentioned and many others don't collect tithe from over 10,000 members. What do you have to say about that? He has written a global Study Bible and the truth is taught in his Study Bible. What do you have to say about that? And don't tell me I'm not sure because I will give you online link. grin

What i have to say is that, because a church does not have collection box in the open or collection plate passed around during service does not necessitate the fact that they don't collect tithes. It is just that they don't see it a priority in their ministry development. Apostolic faith don't pass plate around and does have their collection box behind the door.. to the extent that if you don't open your eyes for years you may not know they collect.

But people send their envelope full of cash for tithes and offering to the church address and bank account. Many church do that.
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by Goshen360(m): 1:39am On Feb 13, 2013
@ potentpraise,

Please, enough of all these scripture twisting. Can you show us at least two scriptures (from the mouth of two or three, every truth shall be established) from the New Testament that tells Christians to tithe Show us please!
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by potentpraise: 1:40am On Feb 13, 2013
manmustwac: the Nigerian God accepts tithes or offerings from anybody

Not only Nigerian God... tell me other God you know that also accept or don't accept tithes?
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by Goshen360(m): 1:43am On Feb 13, 2013
potentpraise:

What i have to say is that, because a church does not have collection box in the open or collection plate passed around during service does not necessitate the fact that they don't collect tithes. It is just that they don't see it a priority in their ministry development. Apostolic faith don't pass plate around and does have their collection box behind the door.. to the extent that if you don't open your eyes for years you may not know they collect.

But people send their envelope full of cash for tithes and offering to the church address and bank account. Many church do that.

Brother, I'm not a baby! I know what it means to collect so called 'offering' whether they pass plates or other means. When I say they don't collect tithe, I mean they don't TEACH tithing or ANTI-TITHE for CHRISTIANS. They can collect giving for special project - it will be specified and mentioned to the members. Even all these churches after collecting tithes in Nigeria, still collect all kinds of offerings and seed sowing NONSENSE!
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by potentpraise: 1:44am On Feb 13, 2013
Goshen360: @ potentpraise,

Please, enough of all these scripture twisting. Can you show us at least two scriptures (from the mouth of two or three, every truth shall be established) from the New Testament that tells Christians to tithe Show us please!

i gave you Ananias and Sapphira story.. what else do you want?
You want me to give you paul scenario... This is what real christian pastor should go through when it comes to tithes and offering

Philippians 4:15-19

15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.

16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.

17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.

18 But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.

19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by christemmbassey(m): 1:47am On Feb 13, 2013
potentpraise:

You see, if you don't collect tithes and you do not teach the people to pay tithes, you will suffer for it. Should tithes be compulsory YES; should it be wasted to by jet BIG NO; Should people give tithes YES; should pastor collect tithes to live like president BIGGER NO; Should tithes be used for the work of GOD BIGGEST YES and not for the (fatbellering) pastors stomach but to preach the gospel to the all nations, heal the broken hearted, set free the captive and preach acceptable year of the lord. That is what the tithes should be used for.

the only person that sufers is the man who twist scriptures to steal from guilibles as for me i preach the freedom of the gospel of Jesus . Christ said we should preach the gospel not tithe, gospel is goodnews=life=freedom, tithe is bondage and death. I know its hard but try and stop stealing from Gods ppl, there is nothing like holy theft o, stealing na stealing.
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by potentpraise: 1:48am On Feb 13, 2013
Goshen360:

Brother, I'm not a baby! I know what it means to collect so called 'offering' whether they pass plates or other means. When I say they don't collect tithe, I mean they don't TEACH tithing or ANTI-TITHE for CHRISTIANS. They can collect giving for special project - it will be specified and mentioned to the members. Even all these churches after collecting tithes in Nigeria, still collect all kinds of offerings and seed sowing NONSENSE!

You are contradicting yourself and you have done that more than i can count.... If your church say bring offering, and you pay then you have indirectly paid your tithes.
As a matter of fact, many church prefer asking for offering because offering usually more than tithes. Tithes is 10% and offering could be 0-100% of the money earned including your reserved, house and property. So what are you talking about? You better go listen to Obama because he might also be paying offering to your McAthy church or what do you call it?
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by potentpraise: 1:50am On Feb 13, 2013
christemmbassey: the only person that sufers is the man who twist scriptures to steal from guilibles as for me i preach the freedom of the gospel of Jesus . Christ said we should preach the gospel not tithe, gospel is goodnews=life=freedom, tithe is bondage and death. I know its hard but try and stop stealing from Gods ppl, there is nothing like holy theft o, stealing na stealing.

You know.. we have seen people who are over zealous in vain for Jesus.. e.g Paul before he was converted.. You will be doing the biggest stealing if you preach offering and not tithes because you are amassing the biggest money for your ministry... so you are the person to run from the most.
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by Goshen360(m): 1:50am On Feb 13, 2013
potentpraise:

i gave you Ananias and Sapphira story.. what else do you want?
You want me to give you paul scenario... This is what real christian pastor should go through when it comes to tithes and offering

Philippians 4:15-19

15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.

16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.

17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.

18 But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.

19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Are you for real? Giving and receiving = TITHING Seriously?
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by potentpraise: 1:53am On Feb 13, 2013
Goshen360:

Are you for real? Giving and receiving = TITHING Seriously?

Most people that give, give out of their tithes and if you call it offering, its still welcome as long they know its for God works... If you believe in offering then why are you wasting my time.. Offering is the biggest money grabber because there could be 1 million types of offering. So if you pay offering or give to the things or people of God, you have paid

Did you read that verse 17"17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account." That is what your tithe does
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by manmustwac(m): 1:54am On Feb 13, 2013
potentpraise:

Not only Nigerian God... tell me other God you know that also accept or don't accept tithes?
It all depends on the Pastor if the psotr is greedy then his God is greedy if the pastor is not greedy then he will not demand for tithes first fruit 100th fruit offerings etc meaning his god is not greedy.
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by Goshen360(m): 1:55am On Feb 13, 2013
potentpraise:

You are contradicting yourself and you have done that more than i can count.... If your church say bring offering, and you pay then you have indirectly paid your tithes.
As a matter of fact, many church prefer asking for offering because offering usually more than tithes. Tithes is 10% and offering could be 0-100% of the money earned including your reserved, house and property. So what are you talking about? You better go listen to Obama because he might also be paying offering to your McAthy church or what do you call it?

I give up on you! You're just jumping around without any meaning explanation. Tithe is NOT offering collected in the worship places. I don't know where God says tithe should be paid 'indirectly'. Abegii. Take your 'You're cursed gospel if you don't tithe' elsewhere. I/we aren't interested.
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by Goshen360(m): 1:57am On Feb 13, 2013
potentpraise:

Most people that give, give out of their tithes and if you call it offering, its still welcome as long they know its for God works... If you believe in offering then why are you wasting my time.. Offering is the biggest money grabber because there could be 1 million types of offering. So if you pay offering or give to the things or people of God, you have paid

Did you read that verse 17"17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account." That is what your tithe does

grin grin grin
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by potentpraise: 1:58am On Feb 13, 2013
manmustwac: It all depends on the Pastor if the psotr is greedy then his God is greedy if the pastor is not greedy then he will not demand for tithes first fruit 100th fruit offerings etc meaning his god is not greedy.

I agree with you. Those that teach the word of God to the letter and are inspired to do the things of God will hardly ask you on their pulpit to give money. They are usually reserve except on matters that have to do with special or urgent project. Even with that, they will still be very careful on asking and asking. If for any reason they asked, they will not buy rose royce with the money or but airplane, they will be too ashamed to be seen as a wasteful and thieving pastor
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by potentpraise: 2:05am On Feb 13, 2013
Goshen360:

I give up on you! You're just jumping around without any meaning explanation. Tithe is NOT offering collected in the worship places. I don't know where God says tithe should be paid 'indirectly'. Abegii. Take your 'You're cursed gospel if you don't tithe' elsewhere. I/we aren't interested.

Don't say you give up on me. Say you give up on your belief that you will encourage offering than tithing. I know people like you.. you are in america.. where in New York? hmmn i can tell.. Remember wall street of the 15 years ago? The people working there majority of them are now in church praying for forgiveness, so they could afford to give offering, because they can't pay tithes.. the reason is because many of them don't make money like before anymore but they have stacked-up money and they can give your church part of it.

Look at kettle calling pot black... Tithes and Offering whats the difference.. one pay more and i will go for the one that pays more and label the other one that look mandatory bad or abolished.. because my name is Goshen360 and Christembassey among others
Re: Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? by christemmbassey(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2013
potentpraise:

Don't say you give up on me. Say you give up on your belief that you will encourage offering than tithing. I know people like you.. you are in america.. where in New York? hmmn i can tell.. Remember wall street of the 15 years ago? The people working there majority of them are now in church praying for forgiveness, so they could afford to give offering, because they can't pay tithes.. the reason is because many of them don't make money like before anymore but they have stacked-up money and they can give your church part of it.

Look at kettle calling pot black... Tithes and Offering whats the difference.. one pay more and i will go for the one that pays more and label the other one that look mandatory bad or abolished.. because my name is Goshen360 and Christembassey among others
tithe is stealing from christians, stop that scamming, you that teach others, dont steal, do you steal? Yes, how? By collecting tithes.. Repent for God is able to fund the gospel, afterall, its not uy work but God's. Peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Days Fasting And Prayers Challenge With Prayer Points. / Should A Christian Hotelier Allow Unmarried Couples To Lodge In A Room? / Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.