Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,019 members, 7,859,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men - Romance (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (166218 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (203) (Go Down)

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by honeric01(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
ItsModella:
haha!! unfortunately not, I only came with my mouth to speak the truth as I see it grin grin

You just fell my hands, excitement mood switched off. sad
Time to go home.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by manny4life(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

manny, I'll spoil you myself, stop asking around. grin

You have said that SO MANY TIMES, it's time to start spoiling me...
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by masterpiecer(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I know rite? U got my back she? grin

front and back, i gat all of dem lipsrsealed
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Acidosis(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
El Guapo:

Hehe. . .Student of NOUN - And the Rack City where this Hommie Got blended was Aba! wink
oh...cool
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
oyinbogirl:

awesome!

Thanks smiley
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by xynerise: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
Oahray: hahahaha grin grin Father Antelope spits venom grin
One thing about some guys is when they see girls making sweet comments on some handsome guys pictures, they will search for the best but ugly picture in their phones and post it here. It motivates them a lot grin. Keep posting guys! You guys have turned me into a mad man in the office with your pictures and comments grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by ositadima1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
all4naija: Okay, ma'am. People are quick to judge in this forum when somebody say the truth or ask a questing? I am curios to know why the scary faces. May be you are not observing it. So that something can be done about it. These scary faces coupled with the Nigerian aggressiveness is a deadly combination. The guys need to learn to look good and smile in photographs somehow.

Why don't you cut the blabbing and show the ladies what you look like, I know you'd make waves, huh
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Oahray: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

She is, believe me.. this is why she calls the bible a fairy tale book. smiley
Is that the 2+2 that gave you Ileke is a nerd? Lmao. Atheists/agnostics are not the same as nerds. In fact, there are more nerdy theists, I think.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Idowuogbo(f): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
all4naija: Okay, ma'am. People are quick to judge in this forum when somebody say the truth or ask a questing? I am curios to know why the scary faces. May be you are not observing it. So that something can be done about it. These scary faces coupled with the Nigerian aggressiveness is a deadly combination. The guys need to learn to look good and smile in photographs somehow.
Chibuzor, post ur pics o! And pls,We not running a convention here...so carry ur crusade comot make I see road.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
kandiikane: Ileke, you posted a picture whilst I was away? undecided
Not that I know.

they want to use style to avoid posting pictures.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by masterpiecer(m): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
platinumricky: was 19 then...

how many r u now?grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
masterpiecer: damn!, i've been NLanding all day, and my job is suffering, i bind and cast every NL addiction angry
hahaha...you still on nairaland dey cast and bindgrin...stick around man!!
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by honeric01(m): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
manny4life:

Hehe, then you should be happy.

let me give you tips

https://www.nairaland.com/1190426/which-positions-done/1 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Acidosis(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
binger: no wonder!i've been visiting the inexperienced ones ever since. Thanks for the advice grin grin
dont mention brov... grin am.jst worried.about d condition.grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by manny4life(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

Hehe, then you should be happy.

let me give you tips

https://www.nairaland.com/1190426/which-positions-done/1 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LOL

Funny enough she referenced that thread yesterday.. grin grin grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by honeric01(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
Oahray: Is that the 2+2 that gave you Ileke is a nerd? Lmao. Atheists/agnostics are not the same as nerds. In fact, there are more nerdy theists, I think.

Nah, too much of reading books on science/friction/bla bla bla is one of the pointers. tongue
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
manny4life:

Start giving me what I want.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Idowuogbo(f): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
platinumricky: was 19 then...
Eya.... Pretty Ricky. grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
mmee

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by honeric01(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
manny4life:

LOL

Funny enough she referenced that thread yesterday.. grin grin grin

Then, go on your kneels if you want to be blessed by her in her own way ekiti-style tongue tongue tongue
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by manny4life(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Start giving me what I want.

Well the VN will be done, in exchange for something right?
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
Oahray: Is that the 2+2 that gave you Ileke is a nerd? Lmao. Atheists/agnostics are not the same as nerds. In fact, there are more nerdy theists, I think.
LOL grin

abeg, anymore pictures?
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
masterpiecer:

how many r u now?grin
mid 20s..
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Idowuogbo(f): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
nedu213: mmee
Eeeh? Dis na 1994 pic? shocked shocked shocked
Idowuogbo:
Chibuzor, post ur pics o! And pls,We not running a convention here...so carry ur crusade comot make I see road.
Whatever! What is the meaning of Chibuzor? Is it mumu? Just get your head checked if you can't think out of the box. The truth is that most of them are scary looking. Most of them can't even smile on their photographs. You can bite me if you like.
Acidosis:
dont mention brov... grin am.jst worried.about d condition.grin
It's really pathetic bro...pity grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by manny4life(m): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

Then, go on your kneels if you want to be blessed by her in her own way ekiti-style tongue tongue tongue

Haha, I heard ekiti style was the best.. grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Oahray: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
xynerise:
One thing about some guys is when they see girls making sweet comments on some handsome guys pictures, they will search for the best but ugly picture in their phones and post it here. It motivates them a lot grin. Keep posting guys! You guys have turned me into a mad man in the office with your pictures and comments grin
you are not kind at all grin grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

LMAO Honerico, better tell him grin

manny4life:

Well the VN will be done, in exchange for something right?

Yes. Satisfaction from hearing your sexy voice.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by watchindelta(m): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
watchindelta

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by biolabee(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
all4naija: Whatever! What is the meaning of Chibuzor? Is it mumu? Just get your head checked if you can't think out of the box. The truth is that most of them are scary looking. Most of them can't even smile on their photographs. You can bite me if you like.

CHIBUZOR ESE E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU ASKING THAT QUESTION
BLOODY SCAMEER
OLE BARAO
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by ositadima1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
all4naija: Whatever! What is the meaning of Chibuzor? Is it mumu? Just get your head checked if you can't think out of the box. The truth is that most of them are scary looking. Most of them can't even smile on their photographs. You can bite me if you like.

Lol is that so? I agree must of us are fugly, now show them pix we need a change

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (203)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.