Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,059 members, 7,863,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men - Romance (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (166374 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (203) (Go Down)

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by manny4life(m): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
kandiikane:

Post him, let him cause traffic. tongue

Hehe, thats what u need... grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
manny4life:

Come on now, be ashamed of yourself.

How many models represent millions of men out there... get real biko
Please! You are very biased in your approach. Not model look alone,dude. But, scary faces! I have been talking about scary faces all along. There is this lack of being graceful in many Nigerian guys.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by watchindelta(m): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
skale haha u no wel abi.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
manny4life:

Run ke?

I will get u a Gold's member card, with a trainer, enroll you in the fitness challenge... Just promise to ALWAYS go to your sessions... grin

Rotfl thank you for thinking about my health grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by xynerise: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
You guys should stop derailing this thread. Am I d only one here? Lets discuss something else jor grin. Guys bye jor. I wan drive now
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
xynerise:
I dont smoke and I dont like smokers. Guy leave me make I dress na grin
But,why your eye come dey like u dey sip ogogoro? Abi,u be house watchman too? They no dey gree u sleep for bed? grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
Errmm.. CFCfan for the fact that you created a thread doesn't mean you should sleep on it. Am sure you've not done anyother thing today other than sitting at the viewing centre of your thread lipsrsealed. Whatever it is, a thread can still function without its owner. So, you can take your rest now cheesy cheesy
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by manny4life(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
all4naija: Please! You are very biased in your approach. Not model look alone,dude. But, scary faces! I have been talking about scary faces all along. There is this lack of being graceful in many Nigerian guys.

Being graceful about what? Will you compare guys that have the resource to take care of themselves to those who don't? Taking care of your face and body comes at a price including financial, so they should sacrifice just to look good on the face?

You're just yarning dust bro, please drop your argument. I think the faces aren't the issue but the confidence and courage of putting it out there. Get over it...
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by kandiikane(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
xynerise: You guys should stop derailing this thread. Am I d only one here? Lets discuss something else jor grin. Guys bye jor. I wan drive now

Did you post pic of your body?
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

Yes because i know you're looking for all the amalas, fufu, tuwo, pounded yam, yam and plantain of this world.

Is Monica or lepacious bose your role model?

She's not my role model, she's my idol grin

You got it right. Manny will be cooking full Naija food for me tongue

manny4life:

Nigerian food is more healthy than the wack they call food... so no worries, nigerian made delicacies is always on the table.

Thanks. I trust you not to starve me smiley I want that nkwobi dish too. I'll buy you an apron, that's the only thing I want you to wear tongue
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
skales:

Guy why u dey like over do things like this? Dem take am swear for you?

Ugly boy

Hehe -- I Love the 'Erratic Guts' NL Present some Chipmunks cheesy cheesy
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
xynerise: You guys should stop derailing this thread. Am I d only one here? Lets discuss something else jor grin. Guys bye jor. I wan drive now
the bold is actually a coded clause...it means i want to resume my duties in the kitchen grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
Manny, post your pics.

Put a smile on our face.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
Tashamania: Errmm.. CFCfan for the fact that you created a thread doesn't mean you should sleep on it. Am sure you've not done anyother thing today other than sitting at the viewing centre of your thread lipsrsealed. Whatever it is, a thread can still function without its owner. So, you can take your rest now cheesy cheesy

Well, am sure he Ushered in this Function with his Pic -- That does it
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by skales(m): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Rotfl thank you for thinking about my health grin

Sorry, are u really that fat?
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by koife(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
chk dis fellas

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by kandiikane(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
manny4life:

Hehe, thats what u need... grin

Ofcourse. I dey ask people mek dem post their photos but dem siddon dey form
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by manny4life(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

She's not my role model, she's my idol grin

You got it right. Manny will be cooking full Naija food for me tongue

Thanks. I trust you not to starve me smiley I want that nkwobi dish too. I'll buy you an apron, that's the only thing I want you to wear tongue

Me, wear apron, never have and don't think I will..

I'm more of a tank top person when home, cooking, cleaning and what have u... thanks to apron but no. grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
Tashamania: Errmm.. CFCfan for the fact that you created a thread doesn't mean you should sleep on it. Am sure you've not done anyother thing today other than sitting at the viewing centre of your thread lipsrsealed. Whatever it is, a thread can still function without its owner. So, you can take your rest now cheesy cheesy
Kai! Brutality grin grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
skales:

Sorry, are u really that fat?

Bros, post your pics jor
manny4life:

Being graceful about what? Will you compare guys that have the resource to take care of themselves to those who don't? Taking care of your face and body comes at a price including financial, so they should sacrifice just to look good on the face?

You're just yarning dust bro, please drop your argument. I think the faces aren't the issue but the confidence and courage of putting it out there. Get over it...
Whoohoo!You do not know what graceful means. It is to be charming and elegance. Now I can see why you get angry when somebody complain about their looks. Jeez! Don't you get embarrassed when I say scary faces again, if you don't find anything in looking good. It doesn't take much to put on good smile(that can chase away the angry faces most Nigerians have), cut your hair clean and brush them. Just read the link I posted earlier.

Huh!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by manny4life(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Manny, post your pics.

Put a smile on our face.

I already did, so no more for now..

You know I'm not there yet and @all4naija will even go at me with his preaching. smiley smiley
manny4life:

I'm more of a tank top person when home, cooking, cleaning and what have u... thanks to apron but no. grin

I think I can change your mind wink
binger: Hi,vicky...how are you? cheesy

am not fine until you post your pic angry
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by watchindelta(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
am out
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by honeric01(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
manny4life:

All because you want to go down there. some men sha! grin grin grin grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by manny4life(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
all4naija: Whoohoo! Now I can see why you get angry when somebody complain about their looks. Jeez! Don't you get embarrassed when I say scary faces again, if you don't find anything in looking good. It doesn't take much to put on good smile(that can chase away the angry faces most Nigerians have), cut your hair clean and brush them. Just read the link I posted earlier.

Huh!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

About my looks?

Dude, you got me all fuckeddd up, what the heck?...

Like the guys who post here did not cut their hair nor brush them.... abeg carry go jor, keep deceiving yourself about model looks.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by koife(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
anoda frm aks boi

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by manny4life(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

All because you want to go down there. some men sha! grin grin grin grin

Haha, but ileke is playing hard to crack.. how do u crack the uncrackable?
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
~vicky~:

am not fine until you post your pic angry
Not now,dear...but if u really want it,we could go underground. grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by skales(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Bros, post your pics jor

Got like 9 pics I would like to post here but too large to upload except dis.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by DnigerianPrince: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
[size=15pt]wtf horn.y bishes let niggas post their pictures and stop talking [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (203)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.