Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Marriage Proposal After Four Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal After Four Days (2585 Views)

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 / This Bridesmaid Got A “surprise” Marriage Proposal After Catching The Bouquet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposal After Four Days by Mortiple(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2008
4 DAYS ARE rather too short.

Hope, the guy is not trying to cover up something here! A lady I know escaped marrying an impotent man under this guise. Pause and think (Selah)!

Re: Marriage Proposal After Four Days by FactorChic(f): 12:01am On Mar 14, 2008
WOW! shocked shocked shocked They are both desperate! So, now she's scared she might be making a mistake? didn't she think about that before she accepted hisproposal? 4 freaking days!!! It's just like going back home, and ur parents already have someone they want you to marry, you knwo nothing about the person!

that's just some BS! They are both stupid! angry angry

Na wa o!
Like say marriage na 5 naira biscuit! angry angry
Re: Marriage Proposal After Four Days by spoilt(f): 12:19am On Mar 14, 2008
its his right to ask and her folly for accepting. grin
Re: Marriage Proposal After Four Days by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 14, 2008
anyway nobody can tell the reason why the propose after just 4 days,
and why the lady accepted.but i believe they still have time to get know to each other
well,so let them pray and for gods favour and his ultimate wisdom to let them
know if they are realy made for each other.
Re: Marriage Proposal After Four Days by asas(f): 3:42am On Mar 14, 2008
skeeen!!!No Comment
Re: Marriage Proposal After Four Days by asas(f): 3:59am On Mar 14, 2008
skeeen!!!No Comment
Re: Marriage Proposal After Four Days by Radiant(f): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2008
Lol. .OP, don't get worked up over my comment. Your post was a bit crooked that's why I made such a post. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Go Celibate For Lent? / Ladies, Do U Like To Have Ur Feet Kissed And Pampered? / If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.