Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals (26418 Views)

Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles / Brazil Back Out Of Friendly With Super Eagles / BREAKING NEWS Super Eagles Just Arrived!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Enoquin(f): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2013
mimifonwon:

why does it look like you keep trying to hold their hands, thats kinda weird and kinda questionable.. just saying

cheesy saw it too...hand or waist. Mbok, it's not bad belleism oh...don't know about questionable but weird? sort of
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2013
fuke:

Nonsense.

Where were you when Stationary Stores of Lagos produced 9 out 11
on the field?

Do not put sand for our celebration.

All tribes are important for development.

Remove just a plug costing #100 from a #3m car and see what happens.

Key ko, padlock ni.

pls Name them and tell me their tribe tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2013
Enoquin:
cheesy saw it too...hand or waist. Mbok, it's not bad belleism oh...don't know about questionable but weird? sort of

are u a She-male, why such wierd thinking. Thats very local cool
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Kuulnomsy(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2013
Opoki: @OP, Are you formally a Nairalander?
Only to discover that the OP just opened this account.
No ask me why i ask u.

Does it matter? undecided undecided
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2013
Bia odika obu so ndi otu onisha na umuaba no hia...teekikwaanu taimu maka nwa coalcity emee wee iwe piatusia unu nine..kpacharanu anya unu bifo mai anga araizia.

3 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
mimifonwon:

why does it look like you keep trying to hold their hands, thats kinda weird and kinda questionable.. just saying

Nothing weird or strange about it,hes just trying to represent in his own way..he aint gay or batty...

The man you saw in that pics na ata umu nwanyi south ka atu.ona anyu fa dee dee.

1 Like

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Kuulnomsy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
Table Leg :

You father is fu...cking reta..rded!
Dum..bfu..ckheaded bastard!
Screw you and your entire lineage!!!!
Omo ale jatijati

Another frustrated ediot on rampage cheesy *won't bother to reply ur next curses again* tongue
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
gbosaa: Bia odika obu so ndi otu onisha na umuaba no hia...teekikwaanu taimu maka nwa coalcity emee wee iwe piatusia unu nine..kpacharanu anya unu bifo mai anga araizia.

puo na ebe a, Coal city bu for Gentle men, A na Ekwu boiz na ewu Oku!! cool
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2013
gbosaa:

Nothing weird or strange about it,hes just trying to represent in his own way..he aint gay or batty...

The man you saw in that pics na ata umu nwanyi south ka atu.ona anyu fa dee dee.

Nwanne, Onye ara ka Ibu grin grin grin
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by wurdz: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
PHOTOSHOPPED!!!
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Odinaka00(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
Nosyke:

Chaiiii, Nwanne!! I gbugo m final. Your head no dia grin grin grin grin

Chei! Nwanne emisigom ENYIMBA city, obodo ndi nnuru ihe, kee maka umu york with voice ojoo ha ahu? Lol
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by LarrySun(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
Did the OP just say he'll be joining Super Eagles? With that belly? Goodness!
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
BRUV WHY YOU HOLD KESHI HAND LIKE SAY HIM BE YA WIFE ? OBASANJO DOES THIS TOO.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
I am not an igbo o, but I just like d originality of the post, from grass to grace @Efe ambrose.. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Shankboye(m): 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
Efe ambrose 95k per week for celtic? All dis igbo people sabi lie sha, where celtic wan see 95k. I laugh in swahili
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by ktpkool: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
Nice pixs
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
Igbos are indeed doing very very very well.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by GENTLETEE(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
Enjoyment galore! Quite a pleasurable trip.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by madridsta007(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
holyvirgin: shocked shocked shocked
So igbos can afford to leave business for pleasure? Shocking
btw nice pics you have there.

#Bad Belle Utd FC

1 Like

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Rapmaestro(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
SMH 4 9JA,SMH 4 AFRICA,SMH 4 PLANET EARTH ,if it is not TRIBAL WAR, it will be RELIGIOUS WAR e.t.c
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
Am sure when the OP was opening this idea...he never had the mind that some Iboz will come here showboating....

Una try...

BTW..Nice pics OP!
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by madridsta007(m): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
shine eye: AGA NA EBI NDU,ORINGO DEY SWEET PASSS cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice pix you have there... I envy you, but next year I should be in Brazil for the World Cup by God's grace. smiley

But Nna, I hope you are married? Please do and marry if you haven't because you are not getting any younger. sad wink
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by COOLDUN: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
holyvirgin:
Liye nsi gbaluka undecided
I dnt hate the igbos, I never imagined an igbo man leaving biz for pleasure, but he just proved it.

My dear it depends the way you see the Igbos, but if you really know the Igbo people well you would know that we can go to any extend to enjoy our lives. People mostly Nigerians see the Igbo in different ways. We love life and that is why we work hard to make it in life so that we can enjoy ourselves without begging anyone for it. You are only seeing this young man, if you look well you will see that a lot of Igbo guys were there. Life is too short. Working without play makes Jack a dull boy.

1 Like

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by vivianc(f): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
Lmao! Umu Onitsha ana epotoghari, Olingo na egbukwa egbu o tongue. *hides under the bed cos I know they are coming to attack me*
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Pain(m): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
shine eye: just came back from the africa cup of nation it was fantastic i had so much fun, i use this opportunity to hang with our players grin i had so much fun i will admit, and i use that opportunity to greet my old friend efe ambrose we use to play football together in fegge onitsha back in the days grin ok let me start from efe ambrose.By the grace of GOD i will join them in world cup........

Efe Ambrose now you are earning 95 thousand Pounds a week in celtic scotland..But i did still remember our old time at Abagana street Fegge

This is a big lie. Efe Ambrose Grew Up Playing Football in Kaduna. He grew up in Highcost. Textiles Quarters to be Precise!!
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Princepioneer(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
billion_man:

You no see say the guy just register for nairaland today? I believe say he get one other moniker he no want people to know.
You know say our igbo brothers dey nack brain well well no be small wink cool
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by blackboi(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nwanne you de enjoy o. cheesy grin

So, you be Fegge boi like me? cool

can't believe these men are queer grin cheesy (no offense) lipsrsealed
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Jarus(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Nice one.

Got a picture with ex-Man U left-back, Quinton Fortune too.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by onyebaba(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
mordiemmanuel: Na wash! PHOTO SHOP
get a lyf jor. U such a sily hater. SMH.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Dede1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
fuke:

Nonsense.

Where were you when Stationary Stores of Lagos produced 9 out 11
on the field?

Do not put sand for our celebration.

All tribes are important for development.

Remove just a plug costing #100 from a #3m car and see what happens.

Key ko, padlock ni.

This is arrant nonsense. Which Stationary Stores and what year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold / South Africa Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 27th January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.