Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora (17471 Views)

Buhari Seeks $500m Loan For Lagos, Diaspora Bond / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? / Nigerian Academia In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by olumidazz: 4:38am On Feb 14, 2013
Dear Op you have spoken very very well. We nigerians that have the opportunity to travel in and out of this country at will understand the part of the divide you stand. The op simply posted a simple letter of hope for the nigerian people, and I wonder why this hit a raw nerve attracting all these comments from slaves that call themselves nigerians in diasporia.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by InvertedHammer: 4:38am On Feb 14, 2013
Misconception!

What you don't realize is that NID are the ones developing Nigeria. Those houses you see in most cities and
believe that NIN don hammer actually were built by NID. If you check Western Union and Moneygram data, you
will be amazed at what percentage equivalent of Nigeria GDP that NID contribute to Nigeria every year.

If Nigeria is this bad with all the financial support coming from NID, I wonder what it would be if such
support is withdrawn.

Believe it or not, the little peace you enjoy in Nigeria today is being subsidized by NID.

I will take my State for an example...if you drive through Awka, most hotels, hostels, new houses
are owned by NID or politicians (in rare cases).

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by redsun(m): 4:41am On Feb 14, 2013
Truckpusher: ...."Anybody that has seen otherwise and understands that a society works based on how efficient the brain can coordinate,the hands can put together,how responsible individuals are and how basic common laws and principles binds and protect every citizen,irrespective of whether they are rich or poor will alwpayls be mad at how invalid,irresponsible and unconstructive nigerian system is.Unless of course that person is made of stone"...with this analysis you're right sir and i respect you for that

...." It is sad to be a part of people that are thepp object of ridicule of the whole world,a people that other never expect to do well,because they think they are brainless"...but with this sir,i think you're a just a victim of racial abuse which can actually demoralize you to the point of abusing your personality as an individual from a particular race and abusing your own people...i think yor problem is not far from th of Micheal Jackson,you need to see a psychuological therapist...RUBBISH.

Racial abuse my ass.Don't u know I am a god?Who can demoralize god? I only feel sorry for your state of inhumanity. Your brains are not activated and that is the obvious reason you are not sensible.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Truckpusher(m): 4:42am On Feb 14, 2013
InvertedHammer: Misconception!

What you don't realize is that NID are the ones developing Nigeria. Those houses you see in most cities and
believe that NIN don hammer actually were built by NID. If you check Western Union and Moneygram data, you
will be amazed at what percentage equivalent of Nigeria GDP that NID contribute to Nigeria every year.

If Nigeria is this bad with all the financial support coming from NID, I wonder what it would be if such
support is withdrawn.

Believe it or not, the little peace you enjoy in Nigeria today is being subsidized by NID.
smdh...if your damn relations are damn hungry and waits on you for survival? that doesn't mean every household in naija does the same my brother..you're just a deluded fellow leaving on food stamps that is high on crack
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 14, 2013
$tunna:
Oh my gosh...another boring shiit talker attacking Nigerians Overseas!!?

It goes this way, Nigeria is Now Paradise and we are all almost there but you guys are suffering over there and are all slaves as compared to us free Nigerians here at home and...see - add reason (how we won the Gold and are the Giant of Africa!?)
Pls come back home...bla bla bla - so the story goes!!

We watched Obama last night lay out the Plans of how America can attract THE BEST MINDS IN THE WORLD for future growth and someone with a small mind is always here and rather than talk of how to make nigeria safe and attractive to the best people in the world to move there instead talk constant meaningless s h I I t t !!!

By the way, now that I have responded to this stupidness again...I can actually go back and read it!!

Oh, I could not help but notice your name...and secondly; the amount of cash we overseas in our family have sent to sick n dying relatives (whose Children we helped educate in Nigerian Universities while some of us do not have university degrees ourselves and they are now in their late 20s and early 30s n yet can not find 10 or 15 or 30.000 naira to take their parents to nigerian hospitals because of lack of jobs) must factor in as reality on the ground why we respond to issues in nigeria the way we do...or is it just that those of us who left are the worse Nigerians by nature??

Why did a judge send a Nigerian who stole a BB to was it 3 years in jail with no option of fine and then a pension fund nigerian politician thief was given the option of a 750.000 naira fine to avoid a 2 year sentence for stealing Billions of naira??

Those of you who have it good in nigeria should fix nigeria so that we don't for a week hear from relatives who are bitter n are on the constant endless complain train about how bad they have it to us so then we will not feel the way we do about the inequality n insecurity that currently rule nigeria but if you think we r going to be silent in the presence of the Injustice that rule nigeria now - boy you r so wrong!!!

You will not silence us...ever!!

Gbammest!

I go buy you beer wink
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by chinosxl(m): 4:45am On Feb 14, 2013
OP, so ur criticizing Nigerians abroad for criticizing Nigerians in Nigeria, is this what this post is about?
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 14, 2013
olumidazz: Dear Op you have spoken very very well. We nigerians that have the opportunity to travel in and out of this country at will understand the part of the divide you stand. The op simply posted a simple letter of hope for the nigerian people, and I wonder why this hit a raw nerve attracting all these comments from[b] slaves[/b] that call themselves nigerians in diasporia.

Slaves? If "Nigerians in Diaspora" are slaves then i wonder what your dum*b as*s will be classified as? You've been reduced to less than animals in your own country and you don't even have the brain capacity to recognize that.... and u come here to spew crap! Ode agbaya oshi....STFU and fix ur damn country....and stope clinging to the false promises of "hope"....hope without works is an animalistic trait!

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by InvertedHammer: 4:55am On Feb 14, 2013
Truckpusher: smdh...if your damn relations are damn hungry and waits on you for survival? that doesn't mean every household in naija does the same my brother..you're just a deluded fellow leaving on food stamps that is high on crack

LOL @ truckpusher!
Frustration?

I just came back from Nigeria 2 weeks ago. Boy oh Boy.
For you NIN, I say " sorry oo..take heart"

I now understand why people patronize drinking spots a lot in Nigeria....it is very difficult to
be sober and sane there...so they use liquor to calm their nerves.

Nigeria is the 20th saddest place to grow up in the world.
Life expectancy in Nigeria is 47yrs which is why most NIN live for the moment.
Did you say 401K, pension? NO! Some smart Alex will embezzle it and be given a lil slap on the wrist.

The truth is that both NID and NIN are frustrated about Nigeria.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Truckpusher(m): 4:58am On Feb 14, 2013
redsun:

Racial abuse my ass.Don't u know I am a god. Who can demoralize god? I only feel sorry for your state of inhumanity. Your brains are not activated and that is obvious reason you are not sensible.

yeah! there you go again....you may have left Nigeria but the Nigerianess is still in you my friend ,i smell Nigeria all over you...that crap in your first phrase in responding to my comment says it all, after all the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.....besides i know your pains i've been there before and i know how hard it is to forgive those that has made you an object of mockery when inside you ,you have this delusion of grandeur but yet you're mocked by foreigners for being a Nigerian ...what is more nigerian than that?..smdh
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by nitusa: 4:59am On Feb 14, 2013
Truckpusher: i live in Nigeria,i'm what you'll prefer to call 'no transfer no leave' grin grin grin..lol...the truth is a lot of shit happens everyday wherever you stay in this country but again it's not as bad as the way some frustrated individuals try to paint it sometimes.

If you are fully aware how ugly it could become on traveling on that road very late or whatever why didn't you plan your journey and avoid any form of confrontation that would have resulted from your almost night fall journey?..you can also agree with me as a NID that there are some places you wouldn't just go into in these your new found land as a black person or a total foreigner?...Personally i don't have any axe to grind with anyone being NID that badmouths Nigeria,but i want you to know that whatever ill you speak against your own people would be used as a yardstick against your unborn generations in their supposedly new found country in generations to come by the same people you go abt singing to them how bad your country is.

Clarify your intuition please, What is badmouth, Look, I live in U.S for 3 decade,I have never been mistreated yet. If a police officer treat me the way the police officer would treat you in Nigeria, I will make them loose their job in a heartbeat. I have ten thousand ways to criticize my adopted country and get a response back for that the criticism has been corrected. Are you saying all NID do not have brains or they have something to gain from these criticism or they just making these allegation out of nothing or they are doing this for the enemies they left in Nigeria. Think about it.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by redsun(m): 5:05am On Feb 14, 2013
Menh! That place is manage by animals in human skins and they pass it on to nest generation that sees nothing wrong in invalidity. It a vicious circle that we need to break by eliminating the bad eggs. The role models are like pigs with iq of chickens.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Freighty: 5:15am On Feb 14, 2013
Facts;
1) NIDs do not love Nigeria any less than home based.
2) NIDs aspires for a good retirements back home someday, in other words, they look 4ward to coming home.
3) NIDs Remits $Billions of Dollars home annually which has +ve effect on Naija economy, check with CBN.
4) NIDs have experienced prosperity nd wished we had same at home.
5) NIDs feels bad working hard to improve another economy, whilst wishing the environment back home was conducive.
6) NIDs least worries are Power, Good Roads, Water, Healthcare, Education, Common Food, Shelter, Leisure, Freedom, Security, Boko Haram, 16Billions for VP residence, 5Billion for Patience Snacks,etc...,
7) Because NID speak up, $Billions of Dollars still comes in form of Foreign Aids towards polio, malaria, etc.,

Have u channeled your energy to demand how this monies being managed?

Have u queried why the Naija budget still performed below 50% at best, when petroleum sells for 25% more than the budget provision?

Have u asked why contracts are never executed, yet your government officials never complain of none-payment of salaries and benefits?

Have u wondered why things have gone worse than they were 20/30 yrs ago, yet we generate more revenues now?

Have u wondered what if tommorrow there is no more OIL to explore?

Think, Just Think,

NIDs are not the Enemy,
You are the Enemy.....,

Kazeem Omokanye, MRICS
Chartered Quantity Surveyor
UK & Canada

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Truckpusher(m): 5:18am On Feb 14, 2013
nitusa:

Clarify your intuition please, What is badmouth, Look, I live in U.S for 3 decade,I have never been mistreated yet. If a police officer treat me the way the police officer would treat you in Nigeria, I will make them loose their job in a heartbeat. I have ten thousand ways to criticize my adopted country and get a response back for that the criticism has been corrected. Are you saying all NID do not have brains or they have something to gain from these criticism or they just making these allegation out of nothing or they are doing this for the enemies they left in Nigeria. Think about it.
The fact that you've lived in the US for more than 3 decades and have never been mistreated yet doesn't mean that peeps aren't getting their ass whooped for doing nothing by the police.

I understand your point very well and i do not support any form of valueless society that our so called leaders have made us to accept because of the grinding poverty and all that ,but my point is when people come out to criticize they should be more realistic and constructive instead of labeling the entire country and the entire people as a waste to the entire human race just because they are nigerians residing at home when the ugly truth is that most of this folks that are criticizing are direct beneficiaries of the corruption that is ravaging this great country.The manner in which the op presented this issue is pure and simple ENJOY YOUR NEW FOUND COUNTRY,BUT DO NOT TAKE MY HOPE AWAY because THIS IS ALL I HAVE LEFT WITH ME TO CLING UNTO...But i find it amazing why some NID has been calling for his crucifixion for clinging unto hope.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Truckpusher(m): 5:23am On Feb 14, 2013
redsun: Menh! That place is manage by animals in human skins and they pass it on to nest generation that sees nothing wrong in invalidity. It a vicious circle that we need to break by eliminating the bad eggs. The role models are like pigs with iq of chickens.
I wouldn't be surprised if we trace back your family background and find out that somehow your family somehow benefited from this hydra head problem called corruption that has made the Nigerian masses nothing but mere spectators in their own country.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by nitusa: 5:28am On Feb 14, 2013
Truckpusher: i live in Nigeria,i'm what you'll prefer to call 'no transfer no leave' grin grin grin..lol...the truth is a lot of shit happens everyday wherever you stay in this country but again it's not as bad as the way some frustrated individuals try to paint it sometimes.

If you are fully aware how ugly it could become on traveling on that road very late or whatever why didn't you plan your journey and avoid any form of confrontation that would have resulted from your almost night fall journey?..you can also agree with me as a NID that there are some places you wouldn't just go into in these your new found land as a black person or a total foreigner?...Personally i don't have any axe to grind with anyone being NID that badmouths Nigeria,but i want you to know that whatever ill you speak against your own people would be used as a yardstick against your unborn generations in their supposedly new found country in generations to come by the same people you go abt singing to them how bad your country is.

If you badmouth NID, Your generation to come will not survive this. knowing full well that you can be kidnapped before morning, you can have an accident without been treated in the hospital, malaria or typhoid will kill you. If all of that don't kill your generation, generator fumes will take you out, complement of your govt. Then you will know NID are speaking the truth.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by EkoIle1: 5:28am On Feb 14, 2013
You sit comfortably in a country where for the past 50 years you are nothing, where your future is bleak and distorted, where your rights means nothing, where education for your children is sorry, where health care is lousy, where your roads are death traps, where there is no light to see unless you poison yourself with generator fumes, where portable water to drink is almost not available, where your leaders right there under your nose take your money and slap your everyday like mumu. You sit there helpless like zombie instead of standing up and doing something, but you are worried, losing sleep and writing essays because some people because they decided to pursue other goals and objectives outside the country.

You are in Nigeria, you and tens of millions sit there with your mouth open waiting for shandy, get off your azzz and fight for your right, disapora folks are the least of your worries, you are your own worries.

Keep wasting your time with yeye essays about other people, the joke is on you...

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by olumidazz: 5:36am On Feb 14, 2013
@dear engineer, you are exactly the sort of people I was referring to in my post, and you fell for it line and hook, are u the only nigerian in diaspora? Or why did my comment hit you so hard to make you rant like a demented dog. If you can comprehend properly you will decipher that the op is preaching hope in the face of nigerians numerous challenges. And I find that in order, I guess u have not even visited one tenth of the countries I have lived in and u are spitting fire like you had breakfast from LAWMA vehicle. Life is really good for some of us who have paid our dues in the country. We have schooled here, lived here, worked and done business here when things were really bad and now taken our business out of the shores of the country. there are a whole lot of potentials opportunities waiting for you in nigeria So bro stop your convulsion over my comment and if you are tired of washing toilet come back home in a fortnight, I should have returned from botswana, then I can teach you how to get a decent living.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by InvertedHammer: 5:37am On Feb 14, 2013
Truckpusher: I wouldn't be surprised if we trace back your family background and find out that somehow your family somehow benefited from this hydra head problem called corruption that has made the Nigerian masses nothing but mere spectators in their own country.

Truckpusher did you write this?

So you believe that there is a hydra-headed problem called CORRUPTION in Nigeria which according to you
has made the Nigerian masses nothing but mere spectators in their own country.

See your life! You are a frustrated individual.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by nitusa: 5:45am On Feb 14, 2013
Truckpusher: The fact that you've lived in the US for more than 3 decades and have never been mistreated yet doesn't mean that peeps aren't getting their ass whooped for doing nothing by the police.

I understand your point very well and i do not support any form of valueless society that our so called leaders have made us to accept because of the grinding poverty and all that ,but my point is when people come out to criticize they should be more realistic and constructive instead of labeling the entire country and the entire people as a waste to the entire human race just because they are nigerians residing at home when the ugly truth is that most of this folks that are criticizing are direct beneficiaries of the corruption that is ravaging this great country.The manner in which the op presented this issue is pure and simple ENJOY YOUR NEW FOUND COUNTRY,BUT DO NOT TAKE MY HOPE AWAY because THIS IS ALL I HAVE LEFT WITH ME TO CLING UNTO...But i find it amazing why some NID has been calling for his crucifixion for clinging unto hope.

Bassless, who is labeling the entire country waste? Will I send my money to waste? are you saying my NIN decent bro. and sisters waste (Except you). You just said that. If you are finding it amazing, good for you. A fool and is money will soon path.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 14, 2013
redsun: Menh! That place is manage by animals in human skins and they pass it on to nest generation that sees nothing wrong in invalidity. It a vicious circle that we need to break by eliminating the bad eggs. The role models are like pigs with iq of chickens.

ROTFLMAO grin
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 14, 2013
Truck pusher, are you the OP ?
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Truckpusher(m): 5:59am On Feb 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Truck pusher, are you the OP ?
nah...just enjoying some good convo with some amazing characters because i truly have the same passion for this country that has been hijacked by a thieving elite that won't give up without a fight.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 14, 2013
Truckpusher: Last time i checked you were an American,but every now and then you become a Nigerian....my thought exactly was that the op's ranting whichever way you put it was for dudes like you that i'll clearly classify as a 'FAIR WEATHER CITIZEN'...OYA GO AHEAD AND RESPOND WITH THE C.O.C.K English you're well known for..NUTTER!*Spits*

Bro, first off, I dont know you and I do not wish to: You can fc.uk off now! Have I ever had any discussion with you as to my citizenship? Have I even had any discussion with you for that matter? Ok, then.....

Nutcase, instead of them to figure out how to force the politicians that are ruining their freaking lives to better it, clowns like this fo.ol are busy fighting shadows and cussing at walls.

smh
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by dayokanu(m): 6:01am On Feb 14, 2013
Nigerians living abroad are estimated to have remitted home N1.727 trillion ($11 billion), the highest for any African country, says a World Bank report. This figure, according to a World Bank report on global migration and remittances, made Nigeria the Seventh biggest recipients of money remitted to the home country by citizens living abroad.

The report titled Outlook for Remittance Flows 2012-14, shows that “the top global recipients of remittances, estimated for 2011, are India ($58 billion), China ($57 billion), Mexico ($24 billion) and the Philippines ($23 billion). Other large recipients include Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Vietnam, Egypt and Lebanon.”

http://moneytransfer.com.ng/nigerians-abroad-remitted-n1-7tr-in-2011-world-bank-report.html
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Truckpusher(m): 6:03am On Feb 14, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Truckpusher did you write this?

So you believe that there is a hydra-headed problem called CORRUPTION in Nigeria which according to you
has made the Nigerian masses nothing but mere spectators in their own country.

See your life! You are a frustrated individual.
if you have my life half you'll never stay where you are...what makes anything wanting to migrate in the first place?..when you have the answer to that question you'll understand.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 14, 2013
Eko Ile: You sit comfortably in a country where for the past 50 years you are nothing, where your future is bleak and distorted, where your rights means nothing, where education for your children is sorry, where health care is lousy, where your roads are death traps, where there is no light to see unless you poison yourself with generator fumes, where portable water to drink is almost not available, where your leaders right there under your nose take your money and slap your everyday like mumu. You sit there helpless like zombie instead of standing up and doing something, but you are worried, losing sleep and writing essays because some people because they decided to pursue other goals and objectives outside the country.

You are in Nigeria, you and tens of millions sit there with your mouth open waiting for shandy, get off your azzz and fight for your right, disapora folks are the least of your worries, you are your own worries.

Keep wasting your time with yeye essays about other people, the joke is on you...

Lmaoooo +1000000000000000

Plus another 9000099990000000888.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by nitusa: 6:06am On Feb 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO grin

Thanks, I have traveled around world, I have never seen this kind of thing in my lifetime and I am not a babby either.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Dibiachukwu: 6:10am On Feb 14, 2013
nitusa:

Something is wrong here. Who is really going through psychological torture? You lost your mind, go figure.
Whether you like it or not all Africans in the west are under continuous subtle psychological torture. That is the truth. Thats why we find too may treachery amongst them.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Truckpusher(m): 6:12am On Feb 14, 2013
olumidazz: @dear engineer, you are exactly the sort of people I was referring to in my post, and you fell for it line and hook, are u the only nigerian in diaspora? Or why did my comment hit you so hard to make you rant like a demented dog. If you can comprehend properly you will decipher that the op is preaching hope in the face of nigerians numerous challenges. And I find that in order, I guess u have not even visited one tenth of the countries I have lived in and u are spitting fire like you had breakfast from LAWMA vehicle. Life is really good for some of us who have paid our dues in the country. We have schooled here, lived here, worked and done business here when things were really bad and now taken our business out of the shores of the country. there are a whole lot of potentials opportunities waiting for you in nigeria So bro stop your convulsion over my comment and if you are tired of washing toilet come back home in a fortnight, I should have returned from botswana, then I can teach you how to get a decent living.
grin grin grin grin grin ;DLwkmd
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Dibiachukwu: 6:14am On Feb 14, 2013
Afro_Blue: Mr Moronfolu is sipping on some strong hatorade.

Pride for 9ja is strong in Yankeeland

circa 2012

PICTURES: Nigerian Independence Parade In New York 2012
http://africanspotlight.com/2012/10/pictures-nigerian-independence-parade-in-new-york-2012/

circa 2006

Pictures Of Nigerian Independence Day Parade In New York by lionheart(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2006

https://www.nairaland.com/25574/pictures-nigerian-independence-day-parade

www.nairaland.com/attachments/22178_file16_jpgb7f5d766b3543ba075fddb18e9be39fc
And you think this is an achievement how?
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Dibiachukwu: 6:18am On Feb 14, 2013
InvertedHammer: Misconception!

support is withdrawn.

I will take my State for an example...if you drive through Awka, most hotels, hostels, new houses
are owned by NID or politicians (in rare cases).

What utter rubbish. We should ban illiterate Nigerians from living the country. They cause us a lot of harm. This are people that would quickly become criminals or spy agents for foreign, hostile countries.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Truckpusher(m): 6:20am On Feb 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Whether you like it or not all Africans in the west are under continuous subtle psychological torture. That is the truth. Thats why we find too may treachery amongst them.
my brother psychological torture na understatement.Due to the nature of my job i travel round places and the things i see makes me have the same resentment for naija, but guy i give a greater salute to those folks that resides there permanently...how far can one go to be accepted by a society? is it when all sense of humanity,pride and dignity has been stripped off you before you'll realize that your problem is not all abt accepting that which is already made but to make painstakingly yourselves that which you desire to become

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senate To Share Committees Between APC, PDP / #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? / Markafi, Sule Lamido, John Ola Mafo At Ondo Court Of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.