Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora (17465 Views)

Buhari Seeks $500m Loan For Lagos, Diaspora Bond / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? / Nigerian Academia In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Arsenate(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2013
prince_onx:
ehee aputasiafa! Okpor ha ndi azu.
lol, and what does this mean?
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by sol2galay: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2013
I NEVER SEEN WHERE POSITIVE CRITICISM IS A SIN,THE OP SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE FACT THAT NID'S ANNUAL REMITTANCE STANDS ABOUT $10B ONLY FOR THE USELESS MORONS CATHER AWAY OUR COMMON WEALTH TO ENRICH OTHER PEOPLES ECONOMY.THEN TELL ME WHO ARE THE SABOTEURS? IS IT THE PEOPLE WHO SUFFER UNDER THE CHILLING WEATHER AND SOMETIMES SACRIFICE THIER OWN FREEDOM IN OTHER TO BETTER THE LIFE OF PEOPLE HE LEFT BACK HOME OR THEM THAT STILL OUR COMMON WEALTH DRY AND MAKE SURE THAT THE YOUNG SHALL NOT GROW? SOMETIMES IF WE WANT TO DEFEND THE GOVERNMENT WE USE OUR HEAD AND REMEMBER THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by roymary: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2013
prince_onx:
Wow! Some of you are really filled with bitterness and hatred for Nigerians living outside Nigeria. Most of you really think living abroad is all about getting rich! Does it ever occur to you that Nigerians had been living outside Nigeria way back as 19kiridim? Way back since when it was $3 to N1? Trust me, some of those guys might be living in boxes but they surely have better life than you (I don't care where you live or work). There's a system in place here to treat them when sick with or without money, feed them, educate them, and security guaranteed. I guess it's true that when a bad habit last for decades it becomes a norm in the society! Keep praising the mess you call Nigeria and having sleepless night about me in US while dying in silent over there! Smdh.

I no go answer you pass this cos you no sabi read. This is not about dying in silence. This is about being patriotic and supportive of a better Nigeria. The Americans didn't run away from their country. They stayed put until things turned out fine.

Na you know the enjoyment wey you dey for your small cubicle wey you call studio cos Music studio big pass that shiit.

Living Abroad? We are tired of you bad-mouthing our hustle here. Nigeria is not the only African country going through this setback so make una stop to wash una mouths on this country.

I dey go America in few days... to come back in few weeks...I no like cold weather, i hate oyinbo people dey look me like terrorist, i no like to enter bar, the white girl rush hug her bag for chest like say i be thief.

Enjoy your America but no add salt to our injury if you can't do shiit about it.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Arsenate(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2013
jennykadry:

I dey oooooo. Earning dollars that I wouldn't earn if I lived in that Nigeria for 10 years. Power supply, food medical care, good job, good everything, things nigeria cannot offer me
lol, I doubt u are truly happy. Happy people are not this bitter and angry. See:
jennykadry: That country called Nigeria can kiss my round huge sun burnt azz cool
[quote author=jennykadry]
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by princeonx: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2013
jennykadry:

I dey oooooo. Earning dollars that I wouldn't earn if I lived in that Nigeria for 10 years. Power supply, food medical care, good job, good everything, things nigeria cannot offer me
Good to hear from you again! Na for only this kind frustrated thread them dey find you lol! Thank God say na Internet we dey use cux if this na face to face, some people go bite or starb person just because they live for obodoyibo lol! I thought they say if you try and fail make you try again but for NL, person wey them deny visa go log on begin pass him frustration on people wey dey abroad! See me see wahala oh! Anyway, later.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2013
roymary:

This is not about dying in silence. This is about being patriotic and supportive of a better Nigeria.

Show your patriotism by bum-rushing the National Assembly when its in full session--- while strapping ur chest with C4's and whateva toys it is suicide bombers play with--- and blow the bejeezus outta those that are determined to keep you and at least your next 50 generations in perpetual slavery.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2013
roymary:

I dey go America in few days... to come back in few weeks...I no like cold weather, i hate oyinbo people dey look me like terrorist, i no like to enter bar, the white girl rush hug her bag for chest like say i be thief.

You must be one ugly modafcuka!

P.S: Isnt it ironic that youre coming to a place where youre so sure everyone hates you just cause of how you look? I'm just saying, if it was me, Id stay far away from such a place and her people.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by princeonx: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2013
roymary:

I no go answer you pass this cos you no sabi read. This is not about dying in silence. This is about being patriotic and supportive of a better Nigeria. The Americans didn't run away from their country. They stayed put until things turned out fine.

Na you know the enjoyment wey you dey for your small cubicle wey you call studio cos Music studio big pass that shiit.

Living Abroad? We are tired of you bad-mouthing our hustle here. Nigeria is not the only African country going through this setback so make una stop to wash una mouths on this country.

Enjoy your America but no add salt to our injury if you can't do shiit about it.

Look at who is trying to educate someone about America/Americans! And who care how many times you visit here and how long you stay? Do you know how many times I visit Nigeria every year myself? Abi me and you dey compete? Patriotic my A55! And here is a picture of it, Kiss it!

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by damiso(f): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2013
roymary:

Oga i will keep quoting you cos your take on this is just derision on the standard of living of some people as opposed to actual patrotism.
Every country and i mean EVERY country's citizens moan if things are not going right.You need to see the way Brits moan about govt cuts and austerity measures.Does that mean they are not patriotic?Of course they are.Everyone criticises what they love.Dont u criticise your child if you see they are going down the wrong path?

You keep referring to people living space so to you NIN who live in face me i face you are not people.
I am the first to jump on anyone who speaks bad about Nigeria(my inlaws call me Naija champion) but you sir are probably comfortable or well off and seem to be gloating cos you seem to be doing better than folks in the 'so called abroad'.

Therein sir lies the Nigerian problem and the chief intiator of Corruption.

Just to add people have always emigrated to pursue a better standard of living.People including americans.You have brits living in Spain cos of the sunny weather,Americans living in Norway cos of the liberal tendencies,Indians and chinese living in Nigeria contributing to their home country's economy.
So no sir,you dont need to stay put till things get better.
If that was the case there would be no America as we know it today.They could have remained in Elitist Britain.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by roymary: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2013
prince_onx:
Look at who is trying to educate someone about America/Americans! And who care how many times you visit here and how long you stay? Do you know how many times I visit Nigeria every year myself? Abi me and you dey compete? Patriotic my A55! And here is a picture of it, Kiss it!

Morafucker! See as your yansh dry...Food Stamp no reach you? Wetin dey Allen Junction if you don enter 13hrs flight recently. You better talk make we arrange you ship come back...No flight for prodigal children...

Dirty boy
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2013
Arsenate: lol, I doubt u are truly happy. Happy people are not this bitter and angry. See:

All it will take you is a trip to an embassy to get your visa. Don't hate on me darling. grin

prince_onx:
Good to hear from you again! Na for only this kind frustrated thread them dey find you lol! Thank God say na Internet we dey use cux if this na face to face, some people go bite or starb person just because they live for obodoyibo lol! I thought they say if you try and fail make you try again but for NL, person wey them deny visa go log on begin pass him frustration on people wey dey abroad! See me see wahala oh! Anyway, later.

No mind them. Nonsense upon ingredients. Anytime I want to visit naija an so I dey fear. I can't even catch a taxi from airport to my house, I not fit even leave airport until I see a family member inside the airport. I don't go out for the first few weeks for fear of being robbed. Yet one eediot will tell me to be proud of my country, which country? Even as a citizen of this country I used to travel with my Nigerian passport, the way customs scrutinize my passport sef, tire me. My husband uses his foreign passport so also my kids, but na me go stress try use my Nigerian passport, get a visa and na me go be last to clear for customs. After the numerous incidents I carry my naija passport go dump inside my box where cobwebs go kill am. Carry my other passport and no problems with customs at all. I am fully covered overseas with that passport, tell me how nigeria protects its citizen?

Nonsense
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Godogwu: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2013
elopee3000: All What u said is good my brother all nigerians can not live in oyibo land allso all nigerians can not live in naija,but if u say better thing no good buy Apple juice made with bitter leaf juice,every body like better things,and Pls one day in ur life take à walk from your house by 3 am in thé morning to to your nearest destination in naija tell me about ur journey ,ka chineke mezie okwu

Why will I just get up at 3am and walk around my neighborhood although I've unconsciously done this a couple of times and yes it was peaceful and beautiful....NOTHING HAPPENED. My God you people make it seem like everyone lives in some adjegunle or some other ghetto, like TF!
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Godogwu: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2013
Prof Corruption: I had a good laugh. grin grin grin

Lamentations of a deluded Nigerian. What positive story or side you want to highlight in a nation with abundant oil deposits without functioning refineries!
A nation with abundant gas reserve without power supply. A nation with competent folks here and there but being ruled by clueless morons. When you steal 213m dollars, you pay a fine of 1500 dollars!

Instead of demanding the clueless morons running your country down sit up, you wrote this piece of crap, no wonder the entire education system in the country is a piece of putrid $hit.

This is exactly what the poster is addressing... Why lament on this? Why are yo even on a Nigerian forum? ... You left the country and you call wherever you ate home no? Now stay the F U C K OUT!!!
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by roymary: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2013
kingoflag:

You must be one ugly modafcuka!

P.S: Isnt it ironic that youre coming to a place where youre so sure everyone hates you just cause of how you look? I'm just saying, if it was me, Id stay far away from such a place and her people.

Denzel Washington! Na business waka me dey! Your photo disappear for your profile Abeg park well...Home is where i wanna be...I no dey against your America waka...But no tell us how this country no take get light and good road...Na everyday dem dey fix Chicago Road...Atlanta same thing...That's corruption! its way to embezzle taxpayers money...So the corruption is everywhere!
Dirty boy
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by princeonx: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2013
jennykadry:

All it will take you is a trip to an embassy to get your visa. Don't hate on me darling. grin

No mind them. Nonsense upon ingredients. Anytime I want to visit naija an so I dey fear. I can't even catch a taxi from airport to my house, I not fit even leave airport until I see a family member inside the airport. I don't go out for the first few weeks for fear of being robbed. Yet one eediot will tell me to be proud of my country, which country? Even as a citizen of this country I used to travel with my Nigerian passport, the way customs scrutinize my passport sef, tire me. My husband uses his foreign passport so also my kids, but na me go stress try use my Nigerian passport, get a visa and na me go be last to clear for customs. After the numerous incidents I carry my naija passport go dump inside my box where cobwebs go kill am. Carry my other passport and no problems with customs at all. I am fully covered overseas with that passport, tell me how nigeria protects its citizen?

Nonsense
Suffering and smiling is what they call it!
It baffles me how in today's world with every improvement going on in similar third world countries like Ghana, SA, and adding China will be pushing it and someone will log on here from naija of all places to bash The US of A!
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2013
Godogwu:

Why will I just get up at 3am and walk around my neighborhood although I've unconsciously done this a couple of times and yes it was peaceful and beautiful....

Unconsciously?! Do you have a sleeping disorder or something?!
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Sagewood: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2013
@ All,

The poster missed a good opportunity to articulate the reasons why the NID vehemently criticize
the country. Simply put: They wish for a better Nigeria after experiencing what a true democratic
and prosperous nation looks like. They desperately want the same for their homeland.
History will tell you that most great revolutions (political, economic or cultural), innovations and
game-changing events are usually spear-headed and powered by the diasporas of the particular country.
Please Nigerians in Nigeria (NIN) should stop insulting the NID by constantly insinuating that we are
all doing menial jobs. I know a lot of Nigerians in the USA doing very well as professionals.
Some of us are doctors in various specialties. We love Nigeria and want the country to live up to her
true potentials.
No need for the NID and NIN to attach each other. Please be constructive in our postings.
Let us team up and build Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Godogwu: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2013
MacDaddy01:

What if I told you that I'm actually one of the few rich Nigerians in diaspora?

Lol wealthy people don't speak this way, you broke old man working in a nursing home
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by roymary: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2013
damiso:

Oga i will keep quoting you cos your take on this is just derision on the standard of living of some people as opposed to actual patrotism.
Every country and i mean EVERY country's citizens moan if things are not going right.You need to see the way Brits moan about govt cuts and austerity measures.Does that mean they are not patriotic?Of course they are.Everyone criticises what they love.Dont u criticise your child if you see they are going down the wrong path?

You keep referring to people living space so to you NIN who live in face me i face you are not people.
I am the first to jump on anyone who speaks bad about Nigeria(my inlaws call me Naija champion) but you sir are probably comfortable or well off and seem to be gloating cos you seem to be doing better than folks in the 'so called abroad'.

Therein sir lies the Nigerian problem and the chief intiator of Corruption.

Just to add people have always emigrated to pursue a better standard of living.People including americans.You have brits living in Spain cos of the sunny weather,Americans living in Norway cos of the liberal tendencies,Indians and chinese living in Nigeria contributing to their home country's economy.
So no sir,you dont need to stay put till things get better.
If that was the case there would be no America as we know it today.They could have remained in Elitist Britain.

Madam, i get your point...but its annoying when dem give these people visa...them go run dey throw stones and insults from afar as 9ja take useless...That's unacceptable.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Godogwu: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2013
OmoEziokwu: No place is free from flaws whether its London, Tokyo or New York, but I swear if you have lived outside Nigeria and experienced how things work in a normal society, anytime you think about Nigeria you would just get mad! This post is annoying. RUBBISH!

Nitwit! When comparing try and compare Nigeria with te other third world nations why didn't you move to Somalia, Sudan, Burkina Faso, Tanzania, India, Venezuela, chad, etc than compare Nigeria to your glorious first world nations. Obviously anyone driving a Bentley would get angry even if he was given a very tricked out Toyota or Honda and the Bentley taken away from him. So why not go these countries i mentioned then tell me how exactly you'll look at Nigeria from there.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by azzima(m): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2013
Prof Corruption: I had a good laugh. grin grin grin

Lamentations of a deluded Nigerian. What positive story or side you want to highlight in a nation with abundant oil deposits without functioning refineries!
A nation with abundant gas reserve without power supply. A nation with competent folks here and there but being ruled by clueless morons. When you steal 213m dollars, you pay a fine of 1500 dollars!

Instead of demanding the clueless morons running your country down sit up, you wrote this piece of crap, no wonder the entire education system in the country is a piece of putrid $hit. Thank you Bro, you cannot help but highlight that obvious issues regardless of where you are, how can you explain a situation where even our Government cannot explain the source of more and more bodies just floating in a river?dead bodies just turning up in the river and it is not a big news here in Nigeria? Wowww.

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by princeonx: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2013
roymary:

Morafucker! See as your yansh dry...Food Stamp no reach you? Wetin dey Allen Junction if you don enter 13hrs flight recently. You better talk make we arrange you ship come back...No flight for prodigal children...

Dirty boy
First of all I didn't know she was your mother! We've had this conversation before and I promised not to 4ck her again! I'll stick to your sisters so call me sisters4cka! I'll pass on that ugly 8!tch you call mother.
2. You said you will respond only once because YOU cant read! If you were referring to ME, you won't speak again as promised.
3. My a55 has that effect so am not shocked at the $h!t coming out of your mouth after licking it! Just drink a lot of water and you'll be fine in a day or two.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2013
Godogwu:

Why will I just get up at 3am and walk around my neighborhood although I've unconsciously done this a couple of times and yes it was peaceful and beautiful....NOTHING HAPPENED. My God you people make it seem like everyone lives in some adjegunle or some other ghetto, like TF!

You my friend, are a bloody liar. You arent safe walking the streets of Lagos even in the day, and you wanna take that risk at night?

I remember I visited Nigeria in 2004, and guess what? A boy of about 18 or 19yrs old--- born and raised in England--- moved to Lagos with his parents. Probably thinking he was back in London, he went and seen this girl he was dating who lived like 20 blocks from him. On the way back he was accused of being a robber (at about 11pm), beaten and burnt to death. Probably by jealous pieces of shiyyts like these fools we keep seeing comment up here.

When his body was discovered in the morning, his GF claimed to have heard shouts and screams in the distance about 10-15mins after theyd kissed goodbye but couldnt leave her street to go check up on him because the gate was locked--- for some reason, in Nigeria, they got these huge gates on every street ....in addition to the ones in front of every house... which complements the bars and gates they have on every door and window. No wonder a lot of them dont seem not to know if they are incarcerated or free because they live in fear 24/7.....

Anyway, my friend youre a liar. If you walk on the streets of Lagos at 3am for no reason, theres a high chance you wont live to tell it in the morning.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2013
roymary:

Madam, i get your point.but its annoying when dem give these people visa...them go run dey throw stones and insults from afar as 9ja take useless...That's unacceptable.
The country is useless. Yes I said it, Nigeria is useless and until things get better I stand by what I have just posted. I defend nigeria in the midst of foreign friends who hear or watch on the television scam stories all thanks to my fellow Nigerians but I will not defend Nigeria in the midst of fellow Nigerians. Look at people looking for ways to leave the country for a better live. Mothers having their kids abroad to secure their future.

That country is a disgrace and no matter how you all try to paint it good, it is a disgrace. Look at Ghana? Even the HIV filled country called Botswana? What is our contry doing for its citizens? Even the so called leaders send their kids overseas for studies.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by roymary: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2013
prince_onx:
First of all I didn't know she was your mother! We've had this conversation before and I promised not to 4ck her again! I'll stick to your sisters so call me sisters4cka! I'll pass on that ugly 8!tch you call mother.
2. You said you will respond only once because YOU cant read! If you were referring to ME, you won't speak again as promised.
3. My a55 has that effect so am not shocked at the $h!t coming out of your mouth after licking it! Just drink a lot of water and you'll be fine in a day or two.

You better go sleep on time..Day go soon break you go resume your yansh cleaning job. Fvcking slave.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by damiso(f): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2013
roymary:

Madam, i get your point...but its annoying when dem give these people visa...them go run dey throw stones and insults from afar as 9ja take useless...That's unacceptable.

I get your point too.I am always telling people off for saying stuff like,' That Nigeria is a sh-it hole','Nigeria is finished' bla bla .Its not on.But you know what i know NIN who say the same and even worse.

Your posts just validate what my main grouse is with Nigeria and Nigerians(believe me the NIDs who go back home to elective offices are worse cue Bankole et al).The main grouse is Materialism.Believe i like money and wherever you live be it in Space lots of money makes life easier.BUT the issue i have is how people not so fortunate are derided left right and center.Everyone cant be rich and some people in Nigeria do those menial jobs that NIN keep harping on about.It just shows you that the average middle class educated Nigerian does not think his driver or a cleaner in the office deseerves a quality of life that is 1/10 like his own.How then can he then oppress the driver? How then will the driver's children dare talk to his own kids?

There are class distinctions in all societies as you cant compare Chelsea and Peckham or Brooklyn and Manhattan BUT at least the kid in peckham can have cornflakes,toast and orange juice for breakfast which is more or less what the kid in Chelsea might be having.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2013
Godogwu:

Nitwit! When comparing try and compare Nigeria with te other third world nations why didn't you move to Somalia, Sudan, Burkina Faso, Tanzania, India, Venezuela, chad, etc than compare Nigeria to your glorious first world nations.

Apart from saying: "YOURE OBVIOUSLY SPECIAL", I dont now what else to say.

You really think Nigeria should claim herself great just because nations like Sudan, Chad, Somalia and Burkina Faso exist?

smh You would think after letting people like you experience the First world that you backwards mentality woulda changed.

Wow!
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Godogwu: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2013
kingoflag:

Unconsciously?! Do you have a sleeping disorder or something?!

Yes result to insults..... Well I mean... I took a walk with a couple of friends around my neighborhood out of my own free will and not because someone said i should try it .

You'll be alright okay...
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Godogwu: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2013
kingoflag:

Apart from saying: "YOURE OBVIOUSLY SPECIAL", I dont now what else to say.

You really think Nigeria should think herself as great just because nations like Sudan, Chad, Somalia and Burkina Faso exist?

smh You would think after letting people like you experience the First world that you backwards mentality woulda changed.

Wow!

LOOL you nitwit I'm an international student in the US and I've been studying here for about 3 years and yea, i know how things are here. Frankly I can't be bothered about how you feel about Nigeria, you're obviously a nonentity and you might as well be happy with your US or whatever first world nation you would like to compare to Nigeria.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2013
Godogwu:

LOOL you nitwit I'm an international student studying mechanical engineering in the US . I've been studying here for about 3 years, i only go to Nigeria in the summer or December. Frankly I can't be bothered about how you feel about Nigeria, you're obviously a nonentity and you might as well be happy with your US or whatever first world nation you would like to compare to Nigeria.

Wow, so why did you leave Nigeria to study in the US? You could have done that in Lagos you know and saved your guardians money? why did you leave nigeria?
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by princeonx: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2013
Godogwu:

Nitwit! When comparing try and compare Nigeria with te other third world nations why didn't you move to Somalia, Sudan, Burkina Faso, Tanzania, India, Venezuela, chad, etc than compare Nigeria to your glorious first world nations. Obviously anyone driving a Bentley would get angry even if he was given a very tricked out Toyota or Honda and the Bentley taken away from him. So why not go these countries i mentioned then tell me how exactly you'll look at Nigeria from there.
Bros, what do these Countries you listed have compare to Nigeria? Is China not a 3rd world country? Only Lagos state is richer than some of them but they have amenities that Nigeria as a whole don't even have. A child from a poor family only ask for Chicken during festival while the rich kids argue about what color of cow to buy. Nigeria is not a poor country and deserves better which was the reason for the Op frustration of those living outside Nigeria. The poverty level is naija is increasing the hatred its people have on fellow Nigerian living outside! And some of you wonder why some NID don't like coming/visiting Nigeria.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2013
Godogwu:

Yes result to insults..... Well I mean... I took a walk with a couple of friends around my neighborhood out of my own free will and not because someone said i should try it .

You'll be alright okay...

How was that an insult? Are you ok? And do you realize you used "resort" in the wrong context, because you never referred to me in the first instance. That wasnt anywhere remotely close to an insult, an "insult" is probably the next post I addressed you. I guess you havent seen it yet, but I bet when you refresh you computer.....

You said you "Unconsciously" took a walk at 3am. Now, you claim it was with your friends. Im confused.... Were you friends also sleep walking or did they tell you about it when you became conscious? undecided

Anyway, my response (based on your statement) was that you wouldnt dare roam the streets of Lagos ALONE at 3am!!! If the Police doesnt maim, mug, or kidnap you. The vigilantes will. And if those 2 dont, then a professional criminal will.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ICPC recovers three ambulances, 500KVA Transformer from Senator Buruji Kashamu / Anambra Election: We Didn't Disqualify APGA - INEC / Justice Aloma Mariam Mukhtar : Nigeria’s First Female Chief Justice: A Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.