Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. (21808 Views)

When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours! / Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by searay(m): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2013
andyanders:

What kind of submissiveness are you talking about here? If after 8 months there was a misunderstanding between them, she should kill herself to make amend with a husband who abandoned her during pregnancy and never cared to look back? I wonder how you reason.
have you heard the man's side of the story?
jennykadry:

Oh shut the Bleep up you medically certified dumb fvuk angry . Even a child dropped on the head at birth cannot reason like you

Shut up I say before I question the location of your medulla oblongata. Fcking pig angry
a true definition of Fvcktard
Ujujoan:

Lost contact?
That's the excuse for abandoning his child?
When he was contacted when the baby was 4 months what was his response?
Just shut up ok?
You are getting annoying!
you are a biological mistake. Can't u air ur view without insult? Which bush r u from?
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

hahahaha . . . grin grin

My lips are sealed! lipsrsealed

I'll expose him when the time is right cool cool

You gat mail
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
uju baby. My local waitress

May your tongue wither and die for speaking my name!
No forgiveness for you. No redemption.
You will PAY for ALL your sins I tell you . . .
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by sweetliet: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2013
lol @25 million. U sure as hell must be an abuser. What d Zap is wrong with ur thinking faculty? Menh, u are so sick. @op.....my dear forget dat man. Many women are dead today bcs of how d society made dem forgv a stu.pid n an abusive husband. Don't let anybody force u back into dat hell. D men defending ur ex husband ar as wicked n stub.pid as he is. Let me ask u guys dat feel she should go back dis question, can u allow ur daughter, sister to continue in an abusive marriage? wise up sis, no man is worth it
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

Foooooool . . . nobody will forgive you for your thievery!
No redemption for you except in prison.
Oh so now she has a choice? She can 'suit herself' after you've called her a prost1tute?
You are finished!
I thought you guys are back from south Africa giving free se.x (ashewo association of Nigeria). I bet u can't look me up in the face real life. Bloody azz person
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by sayso: 10:11am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
uju baby. My local waitress

Guy it looks like you are slowing down,please this is a power game (Man & Woman).Do not lose this war with Uju.
Be strong and objective in your words but no man must be a woman beater though.
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2013
jennykadry:

You gat mail

Chei!! See exclusion! Me dat I'm staying awake waiting for the big reveal! Una don carry the gist behind the scenes. U know my aproko nature now.

Uju if I miss this exposé e go pain me o!!
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
I thought you guys are back from south Africa giving free se.x (ashewo association of Nigeria). I bet u can't look me up in the face real life. Bloody azz person

You can't escape from what's coming . . .
You will weep for the day you'll see freedom again.
I will ruin you, this is a promise! cool cool
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2013
ileobatojo:

Chei!! See exclusion! Me dat I'm staying awake waiting for the big reveal! Una don carry the gist behind the scenes. U know my aproko nature now.

grin grin
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by searay(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2013
andyanders:

What kind of submissiveness are you talking about here? If after 8 months there was a misunderstanding between them, she should kill herself to make amend with a husband who abandoned her during pregnancy and never cared to look back? I wonder how you reason.
jennykadry:

Oh shut the Bleep up you medically certified dumb fvuk angry . Even a child dropped on the head at birth cannot reason like you

Shut up I say before I question the location of your medulla oblongata. Fcking pig angry
sayso:

Guy it looks like you are slowing down,please this is a power game (Man & Woman).Do not lose this war with Uju.
Be strong and objective in your words but no man must be a woman beater though.

Didn't I say to shut up?
Do you want me to face you too . . .
If you do, wait for your turn! cool cool
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

hahahaha . . . grin grin

My lips are sealed! lipsrsealed

I'll expose him when the time is right cool cool
get ur coarse mgbekelicious tone off here bloody cretin. U'd better go help ur mama sell her palm wine. Rural person...
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2013
searay:

you are a biological mistake. Can't u air ur view without insult? Which bush r u from?

Shut up there you 2 second man. angry fck out with that our catarrh like sem3n. Slimy b@stard. angry
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by roymary: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2013
25 Million....make i know when to assist you...Cos me too no like that Op...Her story no even true...Cos na village dem for pay dowry...Why she wan go give government?? Na first time i dey hear that one be that. Meanwhile...Uju, fit be fine girl o...Make u make sure na happy ending...I dey ring side...ready to enter any time...
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2013
ileobatojo:

Don't worry, I'm gathering more evidence.
I hope to make a water tight case . . . there's no sweet talking his way out of this.
Just be patient, we will see the end of this! cool cool cheesy
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
get ur coarse mgbekelicious tone off here bloody cretin. U'd better go help ur mama sell her palm wine. Rural person...

What's the matter, getting sacred . . .
You should.
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2013
jennykadry:

grin grin

tongue tongue angry grin

Ujujoan:

Don't worry, I'm gathering more evidence.
I hope to make a water tight case . . . there's no sweet talking his way out of this.
Just be patient, we will see the end of this! cool cool cheesy

Correct! Okay o, waiting.
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2013
roymary: 25 Million....make i know when to assist you...Cos me too no like that Op...Her story no even true...Cos na village dem for pay dowry...Why she wan go give government?? Na first time i dey hear that one be that. Meanwhile...Uju, fit be fine girl o...Make u make sure na happy ending...I dey ring side...ready to enter any time...
wahala no dey
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

What's the matter, getting sacred . . .
You should.
it's getting boring. Nnewi FBI
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
wahala no dey

Lol . . . you must be out of big words to throw around.
You didn't foool me and you'll sure as hell NEVER fool anybody here again.
NEVER! cool cool
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
it's getting boring. Nnewi FBI

LMAO . . . you wish!
Bet you are hoping I'll give up . . . Lol. Sorry! cool cool
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 10:26am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

Lol . . . you must be out of big words to throw around.
You didn't foool me and you'll sure as hell NEVER fool anybody here again.
NEVER! cool cool
PM me when you crop out ur findings. My Igbo friends would be embarassed to have a tout like this as a member of their stock. Goodnight expired biatch
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
I'll buy your entire clan and village

Which man speaks like thisTufiakwa!!!!
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 14, 2013
My dear, if u luv ur life nd ur child dont listen to him so that ur days may be longer on earth
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by roymary: 10:29am On Feb 14, 2013
LOL
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by searay(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

Didn't I tell you to shut up?
You are by all means a tw-at. Trying to excuse and inexcusable act . . and failing miserably.
Juts shut the heck up and get lost!
now if u dey talk like this to your husband /bf and get got, u go come NL come cry. I dey warn you. Shut up that filty thing call mouth.
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
I'll buy your entire clan and village

You really are the biggest fooooool I ever came across in NL.A sorry excuse for a man **shaking my head**.Too bad that with all the virtual money you claim to have,you can't afford a brain surgery.
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
PM me when you crop out ur findings. My Igbo friends would be embarassed to have a tout like this as a member of their stock. Goodnight expired biatch

Lol . . . Don't run off yet!
You can run but you can't hide! cool cool
Thief!
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by repogirl(f): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
Tell me why a man wouldn't basterdise this rude mofo. Folks I bet u,, men aren't mad, something triggers the reactions.
There is NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! That can justify a man laying hands on a woman. Any man who does that, provoked or not should be put in an asylum. We are women, we get mouth, we talk trash, thats a known fact. Why dont you just ignore her or you sef talk your own back or better still leave the area until tempers cool down. A real man knows how to rein in his temper and even when he explodes will never stoop to the level of beating his wife? What is that? Is she an animal? The so called love of your life you were chasing at one point, writing love text to, if she doesnt pick your call your heart will become faint?
Please lets reason well, everytime you get annoyed outside do you just start fighting or if a business client or customer annoys you, do you beat up the person? Then why would you want to beat up your highly esteemed wife of your youth? Please rspect your wife because its lack of respect that causes these things. If your wife is a werepe that likes to shout and talk and display, just excuse yourself from the environment until she tire. Its not a sign of weakness, That is a real man.

3 Likes

Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by showoff(f): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2013
If he has really repented y is it nw that he got the letter, he suddenly wants reconciliation.He did not collect the bride price, cos he wants to be seen as being interested. To me it looks like he wants to hang you. By this i mean he is not saying he is not interested or interested . He just wants you to remain like that while he will be enjoying himself. Well we av heard stories like this and they still come back together to live happily together and otherwise too. Ask GOD for direction and watch his actions. Observe him well and see if he has truly changed and repented. see how far he is willing to beg.But you need to becareful. Whiever decision you take. You are the one involved so u bear the brunt if it doesn't come out well. GOd help you.
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by searay(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2013
jennykadry:

Shut up there you 2 second man. angry fck out with that our catarrh like sem3n. Slimy b@stard. angry
i can boldly say that you lack proper home training. My sympathy to your husband/husband to be.
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2013
searay: now if u dey talk like this to your husband /bf and get got, u go come NL come cry. I dey warn you. Shut up that filty thing call mouth.

You are modafuker!
Thunder fire your head there . .
It's like you are an accomplice to that thief.\
If you are, you will be exposed too . . . i-diot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna / "Leave Your Wife’s Money Alone" - Nigerian Man Tells Other Men / Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.