Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. (21769 Views)

When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours! / Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2013
searay:
i can boldly say that you lack proper home training. My sympathy to your husband/husband to be.

Neither do you have what it takes to be a man. My friend take your frustrated impotent azz off my way
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by roymary: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2013
Diary of angry Nigerian women...No valentine for them...American guys no dey gree buy better gift...
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by searay(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

You are modafuker!
Thunder fire your head there . .
It's like you are an accomplice to that thief.\
If you are, you will be exposed too . . . i-diot!
idiotus,you r so unwashed in your uterances, "Fadafuckress"
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2013
Where is that thief . . . undecided
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2013
searay:
idiotus,you r so unwashed in your uterances, "Fadafuckress"

You've got a mustard seed for a brain . . . The likes of you are a mistake!
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2013
Thread is high jacked
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2013
@Uju,you and $ seem to have known somewhere
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by searay(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2013
jennykadry:

Neither do you have what it takes to be a man. My friend take your frustrated impotent azz off my way
see this little girl, do you think u can last for my 5 minutes journey of moaning. Gerraot here, You're not in my class.
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by searay(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan :
[/quote]
and
[quote author=Jennykadry ]
the two black Lesb**ns
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2013
bengreat: @Uju,you and $ seem to have known somewhere

Yes oh, I know him for the criminal he is.
HE think he can hide, but I'll hunt him out.
No running for him this time! cool cool
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by ifyalways(f): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2013
Did Mr 25 million rupees run ? cheesy
Uju, Jenny Happy Vals.
continues my search for Born2fuck
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

Yes oh, I know him for the criminal he is.
HE think he can hide, but I'll hunt him out.
No running for him this time! cool cool

I'd be so upset if you don't do the above...Make he no bribe ooo
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2013
ifyalways: Did Mr 25 million rupees run ? cheesy
Uju, Jenny Happy Vals.
continues my search for Born2fuck

He can run but he can't hide!
Happy val to you too dear. kiss kiss
Same to your Jenny . . cool cool
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by searay(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2013
jennykadry:

want to test my "impotency"?thk God I'm your friend
Ujujoan:
You've got a mustard seed for a brain . . . The likes of you are a mistake!
Coconut head
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 14, 2013
bengreat:

I'd be so upset if you didn't do the above...Make he no bribe ooo

Oh I assure you he did . . cool cool
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2013
@$ man, you need to have a quick offline meeting with Uju cos the way she's threatening fire and brimstone eh, body go tell you oooo
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2013
bengreat: @$ man, you need to have a quick offline meeting with Uju cos the way she's threatening fire and brimstone eh, body go tell you oooo

Who's meeting who offline? So he can con me too? God forbid!
Come, I;m beginning to suspect you. Sure you are not his accomplice undecided
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2013
searay: want to test my "impotency"?thk God I'm your friend
Coconut head

Did he send you as a distraction?
Tell him it won't work.
You are now officially on my ignore list.
I have more important things to do . . . and scores to settle! cool cool
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

Who's meeting who offline? So he can con me too? God forbid!
Come, I;m beginning to suspect you. Sure you are not his accomplice undecided

Come off it. Am just trying to be a peacemaker that's all
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2013
But Uju eh, ebi like say you harsh sha
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2013
Dr. Do Good:
@OP, i need to test your condo before i comment further on this tread, because am suspecting that ur condo is not too ok may be that is the cause of the whole problem. Guy man need tight condo not the one that was used for business before and thousand of people have enter there and now the stuff is telling for itself. Anyway just be fair to urself, how is ur condo?

What kind of irritating statement is this?
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by searay(m): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

Did he send you as a distraction?
Tell him it won't work.
You are now officially on my ignore list.
I have more important things to do . . . and scores to settle! cool cool
Girl, U harsh ooo but I love you sha
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2013
searay: want to test my "impotency"?thk God I'm your friend
Coconut head

Shut up anuofia angry facking lunatic

@ify

Happy Vals nwayioma
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Uchegoziem(f): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2013
My dear, u re even lucky he hasn't taken u to d alter. Mine took me to d alter nd i have two kids. Now i'm alone with my kids while he is out there with his fleets of girls not minding if we re dead or alive. He can neva change. Pls move on with ur life cos he is nt for u. Wish u d best
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by searay(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2013
jennykadry:

Shut up anuofia angry facking lunatic

Happy Vals nwayioma
Lolsssssssss.
U r funny. Hope u r not venting your "no man wants to take me out today" anger on me.
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nuzo1(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2013
Seems like a case of getting pregnant in order to trap a man that apperently never felt a thing for you.

It just doesn't work!!

I don't feel sorry for you or the douchbag. I only feel sorry for the child the stupid adults produced. angry

1 Like

Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by searay(m): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2013
Uchegoziem: [s]My dear, u re even lucky he hasn't taken u to d alter. Mine took me to d alter nd i have two kids. Now i'm alone with my kids while he is out there with his fleets of girls not minding if we re dead or alive. He can neva change. Pls move on with ur life cos he is nt for u. Wish u d best[/s]
Change is innevitable/Constant.
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2013
ifihearam: where you a slave before?
so if you have made up your mind not
to return to him,why are you telling us
na.

[quote author=olatomiwa] you could have just walked by...your response sounds as if you are an abusive partner too. Did she touch a raw nerve?

Olatomiwa, at the bolded, I share your view. I remember this same man insulting me on the thread announcing Ben Murray-Bruce's appointment into FRCN just because I took it upon myself to inform a nairalander of a grammatical error he made.

ifihearam:
Teacher

ifihearam: That's all u came to do here,no opinion on the topic @hand just looking for mistakes. Idiota

So I want to believe he has the trait even if he doesn't admit it.
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2013
Nuzo':
Seems like a case of getting pregnant in order to trap a man that apperently never felt a thing for you.

It just doesn't work!!

I don't feel sorry for you or the douchbag. I only feel sorry for the child the stupid adults produced. angry

Please tell me how it works when a woman gets pregnant to 'trap' a man
Does she destroy all the condoms in their vicinity?
Does she tie him up and have s3x with him?
Does she force him to 'come' inside of her
I'm really really curious. I'd like to learn that trick . . . cool cool

We are all adults here, let's try to think like adults!

3 Likes

Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by andyanders: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2013
Uchegoziem: My dear, u re even lucky he hasn't taken u to d alter. Mine took me to d alter nd i have two kids. Now i'm alone with my kids while he is out there with his fleets of girls not minding if we re dead or alive. He can neva change. Pls move on with ur life cos he is nt for u. Wish u d best

In fact she is for me, I swear.
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by andyanders: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

Please tell me how it works when a woman gets pregnant to 'trap' a man
Does she destroy all the condoms in their vicinity?
Does she tie him up and have s3x with him?
Does she force him to 'come' inside of her
I'm really really curious. I'd like to learn that trick . . . cool cool

We are all adults here, let's try to think like adults!

Don't mind the guy with low esteem.How can a normal human being talk that way. Forget him because he is not a man to make such a silly comment

1 Like

Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by devour129: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
Tell me why a man wouldn't basterdise this rude mofo. Folks I bet u,, men aren't mad, something triggers the reactions.
some of you guys talk like people that will never have daughters,granddaughters ! am sure you don't have a sis of marriageable age.my prayer for you is that you marry,born both boys and girls ,then you will see why a man should never hit a woman he didnt give birth to

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Roles Of A Father! / Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas / Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.