Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? (679 Views)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
You've dated her for more than three yrs and automatically she believes that's enough criteria for u to be her husband. U do not see her as a woman u can spend d rest of ur life with thus u do not want her as ur wife but she's threatened to ruin ur life mercilessly if u ever mess-up with her. What can u do then?
Re: Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? by True2myself24(f): 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
then why are you still with her?
Re: Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2013
But i just said the guy wants to end d relaationship cos his mind is not cleared wit her in a marrital perspective and here she is trying to hold d guy for ransom. He doesnt want her again.
Re: Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? by brut(f): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2013
After wasting 3gud yrs of her life knowing fully well that u wldnt marry her u expect her not to kill u? u r lucky u even had a quick notice.For crying out loud,this babe must ve had suitors during those times but chose to be with u n now u r telling stories.OP, u r a wolf in sheep's clothing...

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? by nasoeb: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2013
OP SHUTT UP. You are d one. Stop hiding under ur friend and saying my friend my friend. Do u thnk we are as folishh as u are not to have noticed u cant marry ur gf for 3yrs

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
All these small minded boys on nl ranting annoyingly instead of a simple reply. Anyway, i no blame una. Na internet cause am.
Re: Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? by Mynd44: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
You spent 3 years with her over nothing.....smh
Re: Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? by True2myself24(f): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
RedBenson: But i just said the guy wants to end d relaationship cos his mind is not cleared wit her in a marrital perspective and here she is trying to hold d guy for ransom. He doesnt want her again.

You cant blame her for being upset. You should have told.her right from the beginning that you had no Intentions of marrying her so that she could use that time to start another relationship.
Re: Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? by dmcdad: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
Whats the deal here @op Let us know who is involved in this... People are confuse as to whether you are speaking for yourself or not.. And its also not clear if you are a guy or girl. Come out plain please and one would be able to help..
Re: Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? by greedie1(f): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
well... threaten her too....
Re: Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
Well my handle says 'RedBenson' and its only men that answer 'Benson' so am a man. 2ndly, it my friend it happened to not me.
Re: Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? by starlightRR(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
after wasting 3 good years of the said lady.... you then found out she ain't a wife material....... some men sef..... e better make she use you for blood money

hit n run is far better than this
Re: Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
Who told u guys that every more than 3yrs relationship = marriage?

wtf!
Re: Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
RedBenson: Who told u guys that every more than 3yrs relationship = marriage?

wtf!
See as you dey shake. Are you guilty of anything?
Re: Guys, Can U Accept An Imposed Marriage From Your Lady? by richyblink1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
Relationship can be managed but not marriage. Never spend up to a year with a partner who does not score up to half of the qualities you need in ur dream man or woman.
After 3yrs who are u leaving her for? Safe journey!

(1) (Reply)

What Then? / Best I Ever Had / Why Pastors Interfering In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.