Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? (5064 Views)

Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by ITbomb(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2013
Playgal: Information, I Am A Single Independent Working Class Lady. I work in an Oil and Gas Coy,
Did you say Oyel Company?
And you are playgal
*grins*
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by Playgal(f): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2013
U guys re just blabbing. tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2013
***laughing uncontrollably***

Hmmmmm, so "playgal" is an oil worker? Wa oh. Madam playgal abeg sorry o for belittling ur worth o. Just dat am surprise on why u are an oil worker and yet u are still a 'playgal'. Any vacancy for there? I get pple wey dey find work o. Holla me o abeg

On a serious note, am not disputing ur oil working potentials after all dis is an ananimous forum but to insight based on ur post, even if u as a woman is d manager of d entire nations fund, i bet u stil go to ur guy to ask for money frm dat his N50,000 monthly salary despite ur own worth. I cant just tell why women are so parasitic and dependent. U said if luv a guy, u can spend ur money on him, how come u never spend on any of them b4 upon all d guys u've been with? Does it mean u never met a guy u luv? Abeg say somthing different. We guys know our Nigerian sisters.

@ekenedegreat, keep it up mehn. Am here with u.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
Playgal: U guys re just blabbing. tongue
nd u think u re not blabbing?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by Playgal(f): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
@REDBENSON, @EKENE-Delichikwu @IT BOMB.... I will not take anything that goes from ur Brains to ur Fingers as an Insult.
Its pointless trading words wif u guys.
What da Bleep does an IDIOT (a man) wants to buy for me, dat my money cannot afford. Rubbish.
@REdbenson and hedges, dat name PLAYGAL was a name I used back den in my UNILAG days..... And don't judge a lady by her Nairaland name. **hiss**
I work in d Human Resource Dept of my org, I would not even wanna help u.
SO U Guys can get on to ur point of blabbing, while my Millons ROLL. Lmfao.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by elo500: 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
And why do guys always expect punny from a girl? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by sappiebree(f): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2013
RedBenson: @tpacalipse, absolutely agreed wit u. Girls are bunch of parasites always benefitting from man and expect to give nothing to d man except d so called 'sex' wch most times, they are the ones who enjoy most. Have u ever imagined why ur girl always drag u to d bedroom to have sex wit her if not becos it givs her optimum orgasm and u wil come out to pay her plus. Na wao for our girls o.
Not all gurls are parasites and it's not always abt d sex. We cook, wash, clean, run ceratin errands for u. We automatically play d 'wife role' even wen u are not married to us. Now wat is a husband responsibility if not provide for his wife? C'mon i dislike guys who talk abt gurls being parasites...a real man shouldnt have a problem spendin on his gurl if he can afford it. And any gurl who asks more dan her man can afford is just silly.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by dederocs(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2013
RedBenson: Was inside a taxi dis nite wen dis two girls joined the taxi. Two guys suspected to be thier bfs actually put them into d taxi. They actually came out from a joint wch i believe d guys have spent on both food and drinks wit take away. As they entered d taxi, they expectd the guys to giv dem more money wit transport inclusive but un4tunate enough, d guys dissappointed dem. On our way going, dis two girls culdnt stop lamenting on why d guys failed to giv them money even after consuming from thier pockets. They lamented on how they spent thier money for transfort TO and FRO on d outing as if they didnt enjoy what they guys bought for them.

Now, girls in d house, why must u expect money from ur guys always as if he is ur atm and if such a guy runs away frm u now, u wil be lamenting on why no man wants to build a steady relationship wit u?

WHY?
98% of Nigerian girls are bitches,only good to Bleep n dump.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by dederocs(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2013
ITbomb:
I make my money and I spend it the way I like , you got any problem with that, Son?
I believe all the money you have right now is tied under the column 'Life Savings'
Never worry , I'll always mention you in my prayers, very soon you will create another column called 'Other Miscellaneous Expenses' .
see dis woman wrapper-abi u hear of the story wey woman burn her husband-cos he spoiled her,put her in a big house in Abuja and all-woman are like dogs,treat them too good,they bite you someday.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by dederocs(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2013
Playgal: Hummmnnnnnn. My man BRAGS a lot but he is very stingy. I hate stingy guys. My man is rich and he brags, why do u av to brag wen u cannot give?? Re u not meant to pretend dat u don't have.

If a man rily loves a woman, he must b willing to Spoil her and make ha feel loved. ACTION speaks louder dan just words.
When I like someone, I can spend my money on dat person. Is not fair wen a man will take ur TIME anD will end up giving u exact cab fare. At least, he shld give her somefin once in a while for d weekend and WOW d gal.

Nawaoooo
you are living in the past,too many girls u can easily Bleep with 20k or less-no reasonable man will spend too much on you except he wan marry u.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by dederocs(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
try69: 9ja girls should go and start making money doing something or they would never have a say in relationships and marriages like ladies in the advanced world..the average Nigerian girl is hoping a rich man will fall from the sky and marry her and so solve all her problems..pathetic
poor bitches they will be forming with their empty purses.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by dederocs(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
Playgal: U guys re just blabbing. tongue
you definitaly are a bitch,but i luv bitches though cos am a love-vendor.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by kanmifad(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
ITbomb: and
why must u expect sex from ur gal always as if she is a slut and if such a gal runs away frm u now, u wil be lamenting on why no gal wants to build a steady relationship wit u?
WHY?
SMsmallH

but why ladies always demand for money in relationship without sex y?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
You should know that by now with ladies it has always been a sense of entitlement. Guys also encourage it. Coupled with the fact that it's also nature and culture too. But I have a problem with girls always asking me for things. Some girls make it so often and pathetic. Buy me fone, buy me shoe, buy me bag, take me out etc. It's only a fool that collects something without expecting to give something in return.Or someone very inconsiderate.Some girls have no prob with collecting and collecting. Infact they believe it's their right. This attitude has nothing to do with the girls financial status.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
Playgal: Hummmnnnnnn. My man BRAGS a lot but he is very stingy. I hate stingy guys. My man is rich and he brags, why do u av to brag wen u cannot give?? Re u not meant to pretend dat u don't have.

If a man rily loves a woman, he must b willing to Spoil her and make ha feel loved. ACTION speaks louder dan just words.
When I like someone, I can spend my money on dat person. Is not fair wen a man will take ur TIME anD will end up giving u exact cab fare. At least, he shld give her somefin once in a while for d weekend and WOW d gal.

Nawaoooo

Which is exactly what I jst mentioned that this attitude has nuffin to do with the lady in questions financial status. Girls like to be pampered but does giving you money amount to pampering? If for example I'm dating you and you come and pay me a visit. The best I can do for you is pay ur transport fare. Expecting any other money amounts to having an ashawo mentality. Money for what? For the visit? I use to date someone with such a mentality in the past. I wouldn't ever again.I can take my gf out. I can buy her things. I don't have to give her money when she visits me. This is not pampering. So ur time with ur BF is for sale? Ok becos u both had sex then u shud be paid. God knows I hate women like this.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by naijachix(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
Playgal: @REDBENSON and @TRY69, Point of Information, I Am A Single Independent Working Class Lady. I work in an Oil and Gas Coy, so I can afford to buy myself anything I want. When a man loves a woman he will give and sacrifice even without being told.
ACtion Speaks Louder Dan WOrds. U love me? Prove It. We women love to be cared for.

#SINGING MY FAVORITE SONG# dreamerrrrrrrrrr! ! dreammmmmm onnnnnnnnnnn!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by naijachix(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
12 inches!:

Which is exactly what I jst mentioned that this attitude has nuffin to do with the lady in questions financial status. Girls like to be pampered but does giving you money amount to pampering? If for example I'm dating you and you come and pay me a visit. The best I can do for you is pay ur transport fare. Expecting any other money amounts to having an ashawo mentality. Money for what? For the visit? I use to date someone with such a mentality in the past. I wouldn't ever again.I can take my gf out. I can buy her things. I don't have to give her money when she visits me. This is not pampering. So ur time with ur BF is for sale? Ok becos u both had sex then u shud be paid. God knows I hate women like this.

On point! very much on point. I had a gf with such stupid mentality. . . explains why d relationship lasted for jst 2weeks.

the 2nd babe i had is totally different. i never gave her one dim anyday she visits. occasionally, i take her out for shopping and spoil her real good. i also transfer money to her when i sense she might be broke. i formed i was broke one time, this babe gave me 200k. . . that's a selfless woman. because of that act, i took her to Dubai and spent almost 2m on her. and guess what? yes, u guessed right' we're happily married today.

so guys, run away from self-centered women like playgal aby na runsgal . . . i didnt call any name grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
Playgal,why do u bother with these jerks when @ d end of d day dey wil stil end up with whores as galfrds n den come here to whine about ladies asking for money? D oda one dat his wife or fiancee gave 200k to does he know if d gal took it from anoda guy she is dating? Besides if u didnt crave for sex so much,why come here spewing rubbish about gals expecting money from you? It goes to say dat u were also xpectin sex from dem. So pls do us n urselves a favor n shut d Bleep up? BTW MOLESTATION is an English word,use a dictionary,peace out! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
laygal,why boda wit these jerks when we al know dat dey prefer whores to normal ladies? At d end of d day dey come here buggin our ears wit how their galfrd keep on askin money from dem,as if we r d ones dat bleeped d gals! Mtchew!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Anyways,d lady dat gav d oda fellow 200k myt hav even gotten it from her oda lover n he is here braggin lyk a mumu,otondo! U married her,so fuckin wat? Love-peddlers get married everyday so its not news. If u dnt crave sex so much why come here n bug our ears with ur borin story?huh! BTW molestation is an English word,use a dictionary n dnt b stingy cos God loves a cheerful giver,peace out!! undecided undecided undecided tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
kimberluge: laygal,why boda wit these jerks when we al know dat dey prefer whores to normal ladies? At d end of d day dey come here buggin our ears wit how their galfrd keep on askin money from dem,as if we r d ones dat bleeped d gals! Mtchew!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Anyways,d lady dat gav d oda fellow 200k myt hav even gotten it from her oda lover n he is here braggin lyk a mumu,otondo! U married her,so fuckin wat? Love-peddlers get married everyday so its not news. If u dnt crave sex so much why come here n bug our ears with ur borin story?huh! BTW molestation is an English word,use a dictionary n dnt b stingy cos God loves a cheerful giver,peace out!! undecided undecided undecided tongue tongue tongue

You're exhibiting the symptoms of an angry naughty woman who is beginning to understand that she cannot get what she wants always. Atleast not from all men. I can barely understand ur rantings. Is it becos I refuse to pay u for visiting me? Ok I'll pay u for visiting me but then u must come with ur prost ID and do it like a real pro. In short I must get value for my money. Or better still I'll jst jerk off. I don't want to be catching no diseases.

Girls that respect themselves will always get my respect and be well treated by me.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
12 inches!:

You're exhibiting the symptoms of an angry naughty woman who is beginning to understand that she cannot get what she wants always. Atleast not from all men. I can barely understand ur rantings. Is it becos I refuse to pay u for visiting me? Ok I'll pay u for visiting me but then u must come with ur prost ID and do it like a real pro. In short I must get value for my money. Or better still I'll jst jerk off. I don't want to be catching no diseases.

Girls that respect themselves will always get my respect and be well treated by me.
Did someone talk? Cos all I can hear is a bark from a rabid dog,WOOF!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by Playgal(f): 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
12 inches!:

@10inches or 5..u are just a jerk..guys like u shld be castrated...u dis oversexed guy. Is dis how u treat ladies? Will u b happy if a guy treats ur daughter like dis in future? Don't forget...d Law of Karma.......what goes around turns around.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by Sanboy25: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2013
Because Men always expect kitty-cat from the Ladies. tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by spikesC(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
Sanboy25: Because Men always expect kitty-cat from the Ladies. tongue

angry
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by jntyjnty007(f): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
If some men keep on throwing the money around at women, that is what some women will expect, all the time.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by Sanboy25: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
spikes C:
angry
grin tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by spikesC(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin tongue

Should i expect kitty cat grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by Sanboy25: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
spikes C: Should i expect kitty cat grin
Lol not with me anyway, furthermore I didn't see the cash... embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by spikesC(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
Sanboy25:
Lol not with me anyway, furthermore I didn't see the cash... embarassed

The op said 'expect' not see cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by Sanboy25: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
spikes C: The op said 'expect' not see cheesy
Lol ok then should I expect to see the cash ? grin tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by spikesC(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
Sanboy25:
Lol ok then should I expect to see the cash ? grin tongue
cool
Re: Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
lrguru:

Lol.... But the sex thing is enjojed by the two na. OP,some ladies just feel its a guys duty to just spend on them, n dts not true
Well according to naija babes dem say dem no dey enjoy sex.dey say na their duty to give sex to the guy as long as the guy compensate them with either money or anything.na only oyibo girls dey honest enough to admit say dem dey enjoy sex as well as the men.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy / How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship / Hilarious Reaction Of People Towards MMM As At Today (picture Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.