Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,898 members, 7,844,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops (20122 Views)

Business Owners Set Foreigners Shops Alight In Soweto / Dutch Closes Prisons For Lack Of Criminals / Mc Cain, Closes Up, New Fox Poll To Poll Shows 47:44; Obama Lead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
Red-Light:
u mean the same way u have been evading tax, doing unmentionable thinggs in UK huh? Sorry not everyone is a criminal like u.... Their are people like me doing legit business all over the world and making Nigeria proud always .... Odeh

^^^Do ya job and hide this as well...

Yet you wonder why Nigerians stay getting kicked out of every country - go figure!

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
Red-Light:
yes very patriotic and proud ... Only slaves have no single patriotism and sense of belonging .... Am proudly nigerian and I won't allow fhucktard to say shitts about my country ...especially not from someone borned and lived as a second sclass citizen all his life amoung his white masters that see him as monkey from Africa .... Gaynianss come hereeveryday to show their patriotism despite the fact that they didn't have anything to offer humanity .... And here we are a slave boy jumping around like an hunger otter

Bwahahahahaha

The difference between you and I is that, I'm objective when it comes to Nigeria and I won't let patriotism blindfold me to support crassness and stupidity...

I'm more patriotic and arguably more Nigerian than you and your co-travellers... The Nigerian basketball team at the olympics and Victor Moses already showed you lot who the patriotic Nigerians are - and who the stupid Nigerians are... Go figure!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
So you have said it yourself. It's ok to chase ppl out because their crime was unbearable but if Ghanaians do the same then it's a different story. So ghana must go was not dubious undecided. We don't know the full story as it is two sided, so i cannot say who was wrong etc but thos ppl should complain to the relevant authorities about it if they are not happy. Secondly if you think a place is shit etc WTH go there? It's not by force to be there. There are many West african countries and even south,and east.
Red-Light:
nonsense ... Ghana must go era didn't start becos we hate gaynians ...it was when their crimes was unbearabl[/b]e...have u asked urself, why was it that it was only gaynians that got pushed out of Nigeria..despite many natinalities here in Nigeria in the 80s ...especially the liberians, searial leonians and other war torned cuntries in Africa in the 80s/90s that came to Nigeria as refugees like gaynians ......

By the way if the Chinese are ruling peoples economy ..[b]does that mean we should find dubious ways of chasing them outta our country
and taken over their businesses unjustly ?think man .... This gaynians have personal beef for us ...which we don't care about... And we shall continue to lord over them for atleast another 15 millenium

1 Like

Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by JeSoul(f): 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
shymexx: Why did you hide my post and not the other geezer's post??

Smh at Nigerians! Lmao..
Which post please (link)? I must have missed it. Thanks.
Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by JeSoul(f): 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
some-girl:
who's the mode for this section? I have a request.
https://www.nairaland.com/1172829/comments-questions-complaints-talk-mod
Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by Conquistador: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
shymexx: Why did you hide my post and not the other geezer's post??

Smh at Nigerians! Lmao..
the MOD is biased,very biased! what kind of rubbish is that.why delete only Ghanaian posts? utter crap! u can ban me! crap
Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by amosy007: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
Conquistador: the MOD is biased,very biased! what kind of rubbish is that.why delete only Ghanaian posts? utter crap! u can ban me! crap
shut up and stop whyning ...my posts are hidden and my account banned as well ...go and eat banku or something

1 Like

Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by otumfour(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
amosy007: shut up and stop whyning ...my posts are hidden and my account banned as well ...go and eat banku or something

And u managed to post this^^^ grin grin?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by amosy007: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahaha

The difference between you and I is that, I'm objective when it comes to Nigeria and I won't let patriotism blindfold me to support crassness and stupidity...

I'm more patriotic and arguably more Nigerian than you and your co-travellers... The Nigerian basketball team at the olympics and Victor Moses already showed you lot who the patriotic Nigerians are - and who the stupid Nigerians are... Go figure!!!
no u are not been objective ...u are been ignorant.. ..... How is saying gayna is better than Nigeria been objective when we have everything to prove our superioity? How is having more nigerians in gayna and less gaynaian in Nigeria been objective when u have not been to both countries? Seriously am really ashamed and can't believe I share trait with people like u ...

Mods ...don't delete this post o... As u can see ...am not fighting again ...am only attending to his ignorance ....thanks

1 Like

Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
*SINGING*

AFRICANS UNITE!
AFRICANS UNITE!
AFRICANS UNITE!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by amosy007: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
otumfour:

And u managed to post this^^^ grin grin?
so does the account look like red-light to u?
Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by JeSoul(f): 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
amosy007: Mods ...don't delete this post o... As u can see ...am not fighting again ...am only attending to his ignorance ....thanks
Lol, I have heard cheesy thank you for not fighting sir.
Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by otumfour(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
Wow! Proud of my GH. Brothers for holding it down, dang grin grin grin....God! Thank u for Ghana ooooo grin grin grin

Btw, shymexx holding it down foreal though (shymexx made the lady look lost cheesy).....see, I respect Nigerians like dude, say tha truth as it is and defend ur country when u know u gatz to, it doesn't make u unpatritic....I respect Nigerians like Sagamite and kobojunkie.....

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by oboy3(m): 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
Who hid my posts,huh?
Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by oboy3(m): 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
otumfour: Wow! Proud of my GH. Brothers for holding it down, dang grin grin grin....God! Thank u for Ghana ooooo grin grin grin

Btw, shymexx holding it down foreal though (shymexx made the lady look lost cheesy).....see, I respect Nigerians like dude, say tha truth as it is and defend ur country when u know u gatz to, it doesn't make u unpatritic....I respect Nigerians like Sagamite and kobojunkie.....

i dont respect any Ghanaian,because the truth is the last thing in your minds
Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by somegirl1: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
otumfour: Wow! Proud of my GH. Brothers for holding it down, dang grin grin grin....God! Thank u for Ghana ooooo grin grin grin

actually, there's just one or two of you using different handles, liking your own posts. Shymexx appears clueless, unfortunately

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by otumfour(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
o'boy:
i dont respect any Ghanaian,because the truth is the last thing in your minds
grin grin grin child's play @ first hand

some-girl:

actually, there's just one or two of you using different handles, liking your own posts. Shymexx appears clueless, unfortunately

Trust me, u are so lost swerry grin grin grin.....run through his posts and u'll understand me.....
Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by otumfour(m): 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
amosy007: yes ... Nigerians that dance to ur banku tune to soothe ur baboon ego ..... Congratulation shy-mess ... U just won urself a gaynian citizenship ....atleast it will be good to know the number of real nigerians here ... Not the fake a.sss ones cool

Madam mod, can I retaliate .......I'm really itching to here undecided
Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by somegirl1: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
otumfour:

Trust me, u are so lost swerry grin grin grin.....run through his posts and u'll understand me.....

You know you're laughing at him
Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by JeSoul(f): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
otumfour:

Madam mod, can I retaliate .......I'm really itching to here undecided
Oga pls ehn. Thank you for not throwing back. I'll take care of it. Godbless ehn.
Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by otumfour(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
some-girl:

You know you're laughing at him

I see wht u tryna pull here, truth is, the dude has earned my respect on this thread no lie...... grin cheesy...
Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
undecidedWhy are Nigerians even in Ghana to begin with? If they dislike us and are constantly giving ppl issues then it's best to go somewhere else.
Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by somegirl1: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2013
otumfour:

I see wht u tryna pull here, truth is, the dude has earned my respect on this thread no lie...... grin cheesy...

If your respect is worth anything to him, congrats to you both smiley
Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by somegirl1: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
Sexily Endowed: undecidedWhy are Nigerians even in Ghana to begin with? If they dislike us and are constantly giving ppl issues then it's best to go somewhere else.

why are Ghanaians in Nigeria?
Re: Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops by Lexoria: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
This is the reason that Nigerians are hated the world over.Y'all make so much noise,brag so much and are so arrogant,so full of pride.Instead of finding out why the businesses were closed,what it has to do with the law of the country or even suggest diplomatic resolution to the problem,some peeps are making noise about colonizing,others are talking of dealing with Ghanians living in Niaja and some are just blabbing whatever comes into their minds.U dey form boss for another man thing or country and you won't be happy if someone else did same in your country.

I just reserve my comment.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory / Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run / Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.