Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (144016 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by icecrown: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
masagoody: congrats plenti plenti to you. And to every successful person on this thread. Where the beam? Hope u go commot eye for my body and leave the other threads alone. Congrats once again to everyone. Cmega, am happy for you.
@icecrown, mine was also on the 11th of june. Was also unsuccessful.

@masagoody this is Peter the guy in the 2nd set of interviews. remind me your name again pls
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TheBeam(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
masagoody: congrats plenti plenti to you. And to every successful person on this thread. Where the beam? Hope u go commot eye for my body and leave the other threads alone. Congrats once again to everyone. Cmega, am happy for you.
@icecrown, mine was also on the 11th of june. Was also unsuccessful.

Na LIE! That oyel money,, we go gather chop am abeg. Wetin man dey find for Naija pass Oyel
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Chuksaluta(m): 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
Congrats to those that made it, wish you all the best with pwc. So sad I didn't make it.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by fredugo: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dezon: :DSuccess mail is here! Thank God indeed!!!
Congrats dear nd 2 evry1 wh got a success mail. It isn't easy. Didnt make it dis time. Enjoy!!! smiley
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by chidike(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
teminoni:

I think most of the people currently working for another company are for oct 2.
I guess so, I am currently working as well, wish they had scheduled me for august make I resign sharp sharp.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by masagoody(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
icecrown:
@masagoody this is Peter the guy in the 2nd set of interviews. remind me your name again pls
na goodluck o. From ur alma mata
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by masagoody(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
The Beam:

Na LIE! That oyel money,, we go gather chop am abeg. Wetin man dey find for Naija pass Oyel
we go everly chop oyel monee. If not now, later. Hope u got a success mail?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Roliks09: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
yomihagin: I am carrying out a research; is it that october guys were the ones who did their interview late I.e june or were they those who were already working somewhere.kindly respond
oga researcher. I did my interview late, but got August call-up. Hope that helps.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Chylo(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
Big Congrats to y'all who made it, tis nt been an easy wait. To dose who dint, tis nt d end cos d future is brighter.

@fredugo, sorri bout dat dude. All d best.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by jzion1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
joboy834:

Really?!!! I suppose you are my partner in success then. What time is yours?

congrats, it was really a success. Who else is on board from 31st May
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by thelicious: 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
I'm presently working.. I guess dats y I'm 4 oct 2. Just enuf time 2 resign...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ogbuanuca: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Oct 2. Thank God
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
jzion1:

congrats, it was really a success. Who else is on board from 31st May

When are you resuming joseph?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by jzion1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
joboy834:

When are you resuming joseph?

august 1 bro
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
I would like to ask some questions. Please, if you have authentic answers, i would be glad if you share.
1. What is the monthly take-home for PwC?
2. Do they provide accomodation? I am based in benin, that's the reason i asked this.
3. Can someone pick the 'Offer of Employment' letter for another person? This is because i am kinda in a place i may not be able to pick mine until the end of the month.
Thanks for your anticipated answers.
P.S:
Congratulations to all successful candidates and more opportunities to those that got unsuccessful mails.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Roliks09: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
cmega123: I would like to ask some questions. Please, if you have authentic answers, i would be glad if you share.
1. What is the monthly take-home for PwC?
2. Do they provide accomodation? I am based in benin, that's the reason i asked this.
3. Can someone pick the 'Offer of Employment' letter for another person? This is because i am kinda in a place i may not be able to pick mine until the end of the month.
Thanks for your anticipated answers.
P.S:
Congratulations to all successful candidates and more opportunities to those that got unsuccessful mails.
take home pay - 142k. No, they dont provide accomodation. And I think HR wud be in the best position to answer if the letter can be picked by proxy.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by sleekeagle: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
And iv been following,but I guess its time to comment
All I have to say is
OSHE!!!!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by dactrez: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
I'm always on this threAd! I'm so hAppy! ThAnk God
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by cuteyem(m): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pleasse where are my 3rd of june guys? @Cmega congrats man! I'm glad to say that I made it too. Pleas I want replies from the rest of us...our Ghanaian friend, the lady presenter, our microfinance banker and abdulmaliq. I am the group moderator
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ABEngine(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
Congrats to you all and I pray the good lord crown our efforts. I was unsuccessful at this time but i benefitted a portion of thrills from the thread so far and it was absolutely fun. Signing off now

yours truly
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by icecrown: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
masagoody:
na goodluck o. From ur alma mata
@masagoody drop off your number pls. Do u have Ope's contact the guy that presented for us? send too...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by masagoody(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
icecrown:
@masagoody drop off your number pls. Do u have Ope's contact the guy that presented for us? send too...
i dont have his number.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Kolren: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
My interview ws on d 3rd of june too but I ws in d 2nd grp. Are u d guy dt ws drilled in ur interview for like an hour?
cuteyem: Pleasse where are my 3rd of june guys? @Cmega congrats man! I'm glad to say that I made it too. Pleas I want replies from the rest of us...our Ghanaian friend, the lady presenter, our microfinance banker and abdulmaliq. I am the group moderator
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by hallly: 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
[quote author=The Beam]

Congrats to you all, especially The Beam, wishing you all the best.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Vavi: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
cuteyem: Pleasse where are my 3rd of june guys? @Cmega congrats man! I'm glad to say that I made it too. Pleas I want replies from the rest of us...our Ghanaian friend, the lady presenter, our microfinance banker and abdulmaliq. I am the group moderator
Hi,I'm the group presenter. I mmade it too.I'm so happy,despite your worries and all. Thank God.
Kolren: My interview ws on d 3rd of june too but I ws in d 2nd grp. Are u d guy dt ws drilled in ur interview for like an hour?
Happy you also made it. 3rd June people, where are you? When are you resuming? August or October?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by yomihagin: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls is there anybody on d thread who indicated that they were working presently and got an august invite ? I am still on with my research.if u did june and got august invite pls say so too.If ur surname starts with O downloads and u got august too, pls tell us ? I want to know the methodology.thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Naffysah: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
@masagoody, aaaaaaw. Bettter opportunities on the way dear. N Yes, u helped allay my fears, God Bless You, Amen
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Dezon: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
@fredugo, please keep calm dear, God will suprise you soon.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Vavi: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
Wanted to ask if they are only recruiting for their lagos office? Do you think we would be scattered to their abuja and ph offices after training?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by dactrez: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
ogbuanuca: Oct 2. Thank God

Hey! We did on the sm day Congratss! I got in toO!! Thank God! Did you hear from the other crew pple.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by mozano: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
congrats to all those that got it. I wish you all a wonderful time at PWC. i got a regret mail anyway, just feel it's not God's plan for me. For all those dat didn't get it, just take heart, there are better things ahead. I will be signing off on this note.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Kolren: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
August, you?
Vavi:
Hi,I'm the group presenter. I mmade it too.I'm so happy,despite your worries and all. Thank God.

Happy you also made it. 3rd June people, where are you? When are you resuming? August or October?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (59) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.