Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? (57115 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by doyin13(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2008
Gamine:

Typing the knot? undecided

This one na real online something

Pedants should be commited to the Gallows. . . .

Online Pedantry is a heightened display of Phantasmagoria angry angry tongue

hehehehe
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by gentledove(f): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Poster,

the guy wants you in his house forever.

he is one hell of an open minded fellow

he appreciates your cooking and the way you clean the house all the time

he wants you in when he leaves and in when he comes back

he does not have anything to hide.

My guy did the same too. we are TYING the knot this year. just like one poster said, do you have the key to his heart? that is the most important. keep your cool, do alll you can to make your relationship work. learn to be submissive even in courtship. engage in house chores. bake once in a while. cook him his favourite when he least expects it. be good. be bold. be yourself. for it to work, its not about the key, ITS ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by gentledove(f): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2008
Sometimes i wonder why some people on Nairaland enjoy looking at others mistakes and capitalising on them??
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Gamine(f): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2008
Ha hahaha

You could have clicked d modify

instead of stuttering!!!

Doyin, Grammar no go kill pesin lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ Topic,

It doesn't mean much, at least no yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by icezik1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Topic

If he hasn't slept with you, then it means he wants to sleep with you.

If he has slept with you, then it means he doesn't want anyone else to sleep with you, at least, until he gets tired of you or marrys you.
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Hilundi: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2009
nice one just use your head,and really focussed,
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by minute(f): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2009
Ask him what the Key is for instead of looking for answers in symbolism's.
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by ohisng(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2009
He gave u the key so u can always sweep and keep the place CLEAN!!
Is this so hard for u to understand?
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2009
It means you are his unpaid cook/cleaner/sex slave, when he is tired he will change the locks.
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by DrLorenz1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
bennygee:

committed relationship my ass
a man does not need to give u the keys to his apartment for him to show seriosness talk less ofr marriage.
to all tha married nairaland ladies
how many of u did your spouses give their house keys to?
and to u funkychild sad
just as your name depicts,
your just a baby in the matters of the heart
thats why people of your type never grow up to learn the ways of men.
why didn't he give u his bank account signature and make u joint signatory to show he wants
to marry you.
learn from the wise.
ive seen this things happen before

1 question or should i say 21 questions?: Does 50cent have only 50cents in his account?  grin

Ebonyeyes:

It means you are his unpaid cook/cleaner/sex slave, when he is tired he will change the locks.

Now ma cherie, i never saw you as an unbeliever  wink. Where've you been? missed you for a while grin

minute:

Ask him what the Key is for instead of looking for answers in symbolism's.

Just wait a minute! grin I agree with you there, since he's available for questions. . . grin
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by lexylexy9: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2009
welcome, count yusef luky say u get 1key(to d house abi naroom)
sum dont get any.that means u worth sumtin and he feels he can trust u(hw long did this takee to b given house key)
but the koko, HE CAN PLAY AWAY MATCHES.WHILE YOU lounging at home watching african magic
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Now ma cherie, i never saw you as an unbeliever  wink. Where've you been? missed you for a while grin

Hey sugarpops grin Been busy with real life. Hope you are cool smiley
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2009
My roommate has the key to my room too. Abeg, you ladies need to stop thinking ahead of yourselves.
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by ybab: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2009
FL Gators:

My roommate has the key to my room too. Abeg, you ladies need to stop thinking ahead of yourselves.

is your roommate a man?

the poster is referring to her BOYFRIEND not roommate giving her the keys to his flat
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 22, 2009
It means she has the power to come in and enter anytime. What else does she want it to mean? That he's proposing?
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by ybab: 12:12am On Oct 22, 2009
FL Gators:

It means she has the power to come in and enter anytime. What else does she want it to mean? That he's proposing?

this means you trust your roommate to give her free access to your room and your stuff. you trust her not to go through your private belongings, etc. not everybody is lucky to have a trustworthy roommate like yours.

same applies to the poster's boyfriend. you must be really comfortable with your babe and fully committed to her to give her your keys. after all she never asked for it. it means there is a proposal looming ahead.
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 22, 2009
If he didnt trust her, would he be with her in the first place?
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by cooker: 12:22am On Oct 22, 2009
he might give u keys today does not mean he will marry u ,i will advice u take the relationship as a normal relationship until he makes his in-tensions known that he wants to marry u,or until u two get married.if i gives u key today does not mean tomorrow he cant collect back his keys and give it to another woman.afterall u are not his wife
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by muffins(f): 1:57am On Oct 22, 2009
It means he wants to rape you. cool
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by dinggle: 2:05am On Oct 22, 2009
What a silly question, it means he can come in when his manhood requires flushing and using you as a tool to get a flush! wink
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by goodness85: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2009
IT may mean lots of thing. May be he want you to have access to his house any time.

Visit www.perfectsdate..com to broading your knowledge on dating
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by tarano: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2009
Then you r his Bleep buddy
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by DrLorenz1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hey sugarpops grin Been busy with real life. Hope you are cool smiley

Hey Querida wink. Please take the real life easy o so that i'll see you often and read your beautiful comments grin
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Hey Querida wink. Please take the real life easy o so that i'll see you often and read your beautiful comments grin

I will hun, I will. Beautiful comments? I thought you said my posts terrify you tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by DrLorenz1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I will hun, I will. Beautiful comments? I thought you said my posts terrify you tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

Oh gracias mucho grin. Well not all of them. There are some i've seen in some topics that has to do with matters of the heart. Do i name one or two? grin
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Oh gracias mucho grin. Well not all of them. There are some i've seen in some topics that has to do with matters of the heart. Do i name one or two? grin
Yes please smiley
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by DrLorenz1(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

[/b][/i] Yes please smiley

Hmmnn. . . i'll have to do some search and res cue earch on NL for them o but i'll try.   grin grin
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2009
Im waiting grin grin
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by DrLorenz1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im waiting grin grin

Just be patient my dear. . .
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by DrLorenz1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2009
1. Lies and more lies used to Justify the animalistic, archaic behavior of your gender. - Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk

2. Its high time ladies realized that they can be somebody with out a man rather than settle for scums of the earth. - Same as above

3. Love is an illusion marketed by the entertainment and advertising industry. It simply doesnt exist - Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That?

4. They have some how convinced women that cheating is their civic responsibility in society. Undecided - Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . .

And the list goes on and on and on. . .
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

1. Lies and more lies used to Justify the animalistic, archaic behavior of your gender. - Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk

2. Its high time ladies realized that they can be somebody with out a man rather than settle for scums of the earth. - Same as above

3. Love is an illusion marketed by the entertainment and advertising industry. It simply doesnt exist - Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That?

4. They have some how convinced women that cheating is their civic responsibility in society. Undecided - Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . .

And the list goes on and on and on. . .

Wowser shocked reading back it does sound like I am mean grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chat Between A White Babe And A Nigerian Guy / Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.