Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu (23432 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart / Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Noiseless2: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
Instead of being honest that you are one of those about 12 northern governors the APC party were bragging about joining their party lately, you are coming up with this trash as usual.

And as usual the youths you and your cohorts always give their heads on the alter for your rituals are ever ready, what a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
Eziachi:
Why not spew your alternative version my sh.it?

I stop giving a damn to sh.it since 1889
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by stallion2: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
alj harem:

grin grin grin grin grin true ! but that is the past. GEJ should honour his agreement
this one is also in the past
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by ABAKA72(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
re@lchange:
there is an older agreement which was not honored
it is called the aburi accord!
I no know sa northerners dey take agreement serious, or do they only take it serious when it suits their purpose. Lol, this people are realy getting desperate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
Eziachi:
Does this Yoruba corporate world inclusive of you and members of your immediate family or you're just beating the kokoma drums for the corporates?

go to corporate establishment in your enclave to find out and stop asking me question. enugu airport was almost like a normal Yoruba street when everyone was communicating where your peeps them go.they dey upper iweka dey push truck. Po unu uzo.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
eggheaders:

I stop giving a damn to sh.it since 1889
Sorry about that, because you did give a damn to my sh.it few minutes ago. Maybe you forgot about your no damn to sh.it resolution.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
eggheaders:

go to corporate establishment in your enclave to find out and stop asking me question. enugu airport was almost like a normal Yoruba street when everyone was communicating where your peeps them go.they dey upper iweka dey push truck. Po unu uzo.
I don't have an enclave, hardly the issue.
And that is not my question, which was, are you personally part of the Yoruba corporate in the East or in the world you claimed earlier?
Whats your stake?
And by the way, there is nothing wrong in pushing truck, aren't a crime anywhere in the world. As long as it puts food on the table, thats fine by me.
Its called the dignity in labour in many sane nations, better than playing ludo all day.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by ABAKA72(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
eggheaders:

your foolishness is gross.how has gowon issue and this one in anyone alike.too much palmwine at the village square is having a toll on you.
mr man, the poster did not abuse you, please try to be civilized when making comments, this is not a forum for crude people.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
alj harem:

grin grin grin grin grin true ! but that is the past. GEJ should honour his agreement
THIS ONE WILL ALSO BE A PAST..ITS NIGERIANS THAT MATTERS NOT A BUNCH OF NO GOOD ECONOMIC PARASITES LEECHING ON OTHER HARD WORKING REGIONS. Mumu, you and your fellow malus una hia?
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by ABAKA72(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
superior1:

You made a sensible post. I only hope Aliyu does not think anybody will vote him to become president
Lai!! lai!!! kai!!! that guy is too wowo to be the president of this country.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by saintohia: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
re@lchange:
there is an older agreement which was not honored
it is called the aburi accord!

^^^^^^^

+1000 likes
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
Eziachi:
I don't have an enclave, hardly the issue.
And that is not my question, which was, are you personally part of the Yoruba corporate in the East or in the world you claimed earlier?
Whats your stake?
And by the way, there is nothing wrong in pushing truck, aren't a crime anywhere in the world. As long as it puts food on the table, thats fine by me.
Its called the dignity in labour in many sane nations, better than playing ludo all day.

why do u want me to tell you.but what should be my reason for going to the east if not something related to that.ain't gat problem with peeps pushing trucks but the way you lots boast as if you owns the whole business and money in Nigeria non of your folks ought not to be a never do well.prior to my first visit to the east,with the way your folks project themselves in lagos I didn't think I will see the east in it present state of squalor.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
eggheaders:

why do u want me to tell you.but what should be my reason for going to the east if not something related to that.ain't gat problem with peeps pushing trucks but the way you lots boast as if you owns the whole business and money in Nigeria non of your folks ought not to be a never do well.prior to my first visit to the east,with the way your folks project themselves in lagos I didn't think I will see the east in it present state of squalor.
Who in the name of God is you guys? That boast.
If you are such allergic to boasting, what do you call your claim of corporate in the East? Why stop half way in your boast by telling us what your stake in this your corporate world? Is it because its a fantasy of yours, and you wished your were part of such?

If you haven't got problem with truck pushing, why use it in derogatory terms? You have many other reasons for going to the east-like its part of your own country. Hello!!
If the East is a squalor, next time you are there with your corporate buddies, why not give them some tips, on how you managed to make yours a paradise. Thats what a good corporate does, I can't imagine any sensible and real business person if not a fantasist calling his stade a squalor.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by ABAKA72(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
one of the funniest aspect of the GEJ phenomenon is that people underrates him, and that is his biggest strenght. Nobody believed he will be a Governor not to talk of President. Secondly, he has loads of luck, far luckier than lucky OBJ, under his administration the SE just won the AFCON when others before him has tried in vain. Lol!!.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Orblonde: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
Nigeria will fall apart thanks to the parasitic north.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by ABAKA72(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
Suljosh:
dumbest thing i've ever read on NL.
you are wrong, the guy is on point, he is not the dumb one amoung two of you.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
ABAKA72: one of the funniest aspect of the GEJ phenomenon is that people underrates him, and that is his biggest strenght. Nobody believed he will be a Governor not to talk of President. Secondly, he has loads of luck, far luckier than lucky OBJ, under his administration the SE just won the AFCON when others before him has tried in vain. Lol!!.
AFCON has nothing to do with him or his luck. Super Eagle won by having a good manager, player selected based on merit and who are ready to leave their egos behind.
If there is such a thing as GEJ luck, what is stopping him using it to give Nigerians 24 hour power supply or does his luck only stop after football? And the last I checked, super eagle didn't even qualify last time, or was his luck on vacation last time?
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by saintohia: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
peruso:

Sensible points.

Some1 pls tell this 9ja i hail guy to calm down why is he so angry.

^^^^^^^

Because the North should not complain, they started it.

He only reminded them and other Nigerians the truth, that there's nothing new under the sun.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by PointB: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
Wait for the agreement document to show up, then arrest someone for forgery! If anything of such appears on paper, most certainly it is forged. And it is a serious crime to forge the president's signature!
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by ABAKA72(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
eggheaders: why are some scoundrels here unnecessarily dumb.mehn I can't imagine sharing country with this bunch of nitwits.those screaming gej to high heavens are definitely living in a pimpers paradise.y'all simpletons should wake up and smell the coffee your saviour is warming his way back to otueke.and to all those igbos will be president by 2019 it will make sense for y'all to wake up from your deep slumber.
but your post does not show any sign of an inteligent mind and you are mumuishly calling others nitwits.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by ABAKA72(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
van bonattel:

As everybody knows, I have the 32nd laptop and I just got paid for the rest of the year in US$, let Aliyu jump into the lagoon!
na so my brother. so let the poster join Aliyu into the lagoon. Lol!!!
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
Eziachi: Who in the name of God is you guys? That boast.
If you are such allergic to boasting, what do you call your claim of corporate in the East? Why stop half way in your boast by telling us what your stake in this your corporate world? Is it because its a fantasy of yours, and you wished your were part of such?

If you haven't got problem with truck pushing, why use it in derogatory terms? You have many other reasons for going to the east-like its part of your own country. Hello!!
If the East is a squalor, next time you are there with your corporate buddies, why not give them some tips, on how you managed to make yours a paradise. Thats what a good corporate does, I can't imagine any sensible and real business person if not a fantasist calling his stade a squalor.

you guys in my epistle is definitely the inhabitants of the east of the niger domination of the corporate world by the Yorubas in your enclave is not meant for boastful reasons but a wake up call for your folks to take up education and reduce all this making cash by all means mentality.if you think it all a fantasy right we can hook up in enugu.and for breaking your region from the squalor that should be the duties of your political office holders and not mine.and anyway they can come and learn about real development from the progressives holding sway in the south west.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by ABAKA72(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
tarryT: Hmmmmm! "Dumbest president" indeed. Heheheheheheheh..and u guys are busy bombing urselfs to make his govtment "ungovernable"...forming alliances...Screaming unsigned agreements...Demdem becoming an official madman of NL.. Kia! I want to be as "dumb" as Jonathan..
dont mind them,GEJ has realy made a fool of this northerners, see how they are crying like babies. Lol!!!!.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Tolexander: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
ngozievergreen:
Cum mikeansy or watever u call yourself. Close dis ur Yoruba mouth. Where did IBB see SE ppl that will vote for him? Look at dis boi o, u claim u come to d SE and all u cud decipher is dat Any northerner will get our votes. Mtchew
andhow do u think d yorubas will be able to compete with igbos if dey shd come to d SE? Igbos take over businessess across WA except of course fake pastoring.
Never ever compare urself to an an average igbo in any field ,else u lose. All of u ofemmanus are cowards starting frm Ogundipe(am sure u dnt know him sef)
later you will be claiming you aren't a tribalist and ethnocentric.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
ABAKA72: but your post does not show any sign of an inteligent mind and you are mumuishly calling others nitwits.

inasmuch I try to ignore your demented brain.you keep salivating for my verbal venom.if you and your folks are half intelligence as I am. eastern Nigeria will not be in the sorry state is in presently. and least I forget the village palmwine hangover is really having it toll on your medulla cause your reasoning capability is so sinister to that of an orangutan.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by ikweremilitant: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
A.S Slimm:
D dumbest president eva, u sign an agreement n wan2 go bac on it, u wan2 win an election without d north or its governors, all u GEJ supporters r really dillusioned. On dos ov u talkin of Aburi, all d victims of d war in d East hv only Ojukwu 2blame n no1 else. Ur so called runaway hero.

I never knew ure dis stupid o see a doctor b4 u go out of hand
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
He signed away the fate of millions of southerners when the constitution says 2 terms? And he signed this with Northerners - are they the owners of Nigeria? This is how Gowon/Obasanjo signed away Bakassi without consultation. Such agreements cannot be binding.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Engrsam: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
A.S Slimm:
D dumbest president eva, u sign an agreement n wan2 go bac on it, u wan2 win an election without d north or its governors, all u GEJ supporters r really dillusioned. On dos ov u talkin of Aburi, all d victims of d war in d East hv only Ojukwu 2blame n no1 else. Ur so called runaway hero.

You should have your head examined you fool,It is your father that is a runaway hero. Who told you ojukwu caused the war? if your useless Gowon has kept to Aburi agreement, millions of souls wouldn't have died in the East. God punish your stinking mouth if you ever say a thing like that again.GEJ will rule 2015 and beyond , you Northerner should go to hell.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by JikanHauwa: 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
Many people believe we Northerners are fools. We aren't fools! We also don't talk too much.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Engrsam: 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
Jikan Hauwa: Many people believe we Northerners are fools. We aren't fools! We also don't talk too much.

Who the fucking hell do you think you northerner are? If you people try any bulshit with GEJ, South East and South -South will engege you murder fuckers in another bloody war. we will want you people to talk much because you people will beg for power.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
I hav beta things 2 do dan 2 listen 2 dat northe*rn dark f*ool dat calls himself d chief servant. Y'all re gona feel betrayd just as we felt on Aburi agreement.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 12:04am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

you guys in my epistle is definitely the inhabitants of the east of the niger domination of the corporate world by the Yorubas in your enclave is not meant for boastful reasons but a wake up call for your folks to take up education and reduce all this making cash by all means mentality.if you think it all a fantasy right we can hook up in enugu.and for breaking your region from the squalor that should be the duties of your political office holders and not mine.and anyway they can come and learn about real development from the progressives holding sway in the south west.
I have very little time for people that thinks too much of their own relevance. Can you publish some figures from the likes of JAMB exams entrance to support this your claim?
Your so called cash by all means mentality is well known old and expired stereotype. People like Ibori, Tafa Balogun, Dimeji Bankole, Erasmus Akingbola and the recently 70 years old former Sunny Ade guitarist drug mule are not from the East.
Unless you and your corporate buddies hate money too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ofili-Ajumogobia Busted In Fake Hospital Admission Scam - Sahara Reporters / PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR / Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.