Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu (23434 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart / Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by oboy3(m): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2013
ngozievergreen: @ egg headers, u really wished yorubas are that enterprising, right? Tell me wch banks, construction companies here that yorubas flooded? Infact, few yorubas do sth reasonble in d east, n dats cos of fed xter in civil service. d rest sell moi moi in d nite probly cos they cant compete while its stl afternoon. Now check the num of igbos dat handle d economy in d west, u cant compare my friend. U go fear construction companies nah.
Come on answer my ques, what abt Ogundipe? If u dnt ans it, everytn u say bcums unecessary
sister,did you really think that anything reasonable can come out from a person who is an egg head?haba no
he shot himself in the foot when he claimed that the Igbo students he taught dont know their date of births,can you imagine?
Egg head Indeed
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2013
The guy is really working so hard over d pages thinking he is making sense.
For SE to b like dis after nigerians deliberately made sure dat everything in it was turned to ashes during d war makes us to b proud. Dat our ppl rose to dier positionz evn though made sure we were handicapped after d war is giving dem headache.
D only SW he mentions is Lagos,dat was former Abuja and british colony o. He knws better not to mention ibadan, osogbo, akure, ado ekiti, cos he knows onitsha(a non capital) is hotter dan dem.
Their ppl dnt evn have creativity of dier own. Remove civil service of federal xter n quota from occupations, dey are dead.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 17, 2013
ganye1:
what is rubbish there? is it the fact that he signed an agreement not to contest or Babangida Aliyu's revelation of the existence of the agreememt?

WHAT BEATS ME IS THE SHAMELESS WAY THESE COWS,1ST CLASS MUGUS STILL COME OUT AND DEFEND THEIR DRUNKEN SHAMELESS LEADERS! ONE WOULD EXPECT THEM TO BE ASHAMED AND WEARY OF THEIR DISGUSTING SO CALLED LEADERS...HOW ASHAMED AND SAD THAT I HAVE BEEN A NIGERIAN WITH SUCH PEOPLE,SUCH PARASITES! CAN'T WAIT FOR 2014 WHEN ALL THESE WILL BE OVER..
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by DonCaleb: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2013
GEJ 2015 or Referendum 2015

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by malawi101(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2013
tomakint:
That was thoughtful of you, and just imagine how life works, and now a Biafran (Goodluck Jonathan) is at the helms of affair in the same country they (northerners) once held sway! Indeed, there is a law of RETRIBUTION cool

Who tell u say jona na biafran?
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2013
what amazes me most on this forum is how people discuss issues not pertaining to the topic under discourse, and degrading the thread and causing unnecessary dichotomy due to baseless n weak points. despite the fact that a countless number of threads could be opened to tackle various issues, peeps still take time to engage in unnecessary argument that would further cause mayhem on the impressionistic minds of the citizenry...Nairaland is not just a forum.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Vogue50: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2013
alj harem:

grin grin grin grin grin true ! but that is the past. GEJ should honour his agreement
Babangida Aliyu should be out of his senses ! A country with a population of over 150million can't be held to ransom by few Governors from the north. It's really pathetic that people who ought to be enlightened tend to r.etard while pursuing their selfish political ambitions!
Obviously there was no agreement , so what is there to honour ?
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

inasmuch I try to ignore your demented brain.you keep salivating for my verbal venom.if you and your folks are half intelligence as I am. eastern Nigeria will not be in the sorry state is in presently. and least I forget the village palmwine hangover is really having it toll on your medulla cause your reasoning capability is so sinister to that of an orangutan.

Wow! The east is much more developed than the west, except Lagos which is also owned by the Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by hercules07: 9:35am On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

Wow! The east is much more developed than the west, except Lagos which is also owned by the Igbo.

Bros that is a lie o.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

how many mio gbo English are available compare to the uzo guys. marketi guys that you meet in banks and won't be able to write the million naira they wanna deposit in banks.what about the deadly motor park boys.and load of boy boy fresh from the east that doesn't understand one word of English language.go figure out which tribe or state has the highest numbers of professors.

An igbo girl recently won the best student competition in lagos and ruled lagos for one day, his deputy was a small boy also from igboland. Go figure.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2013
hercules07:

Bros that is a lie o.

Prove me wrong bros.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2013
PDP seems to be heading towards implosion.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

madam foul mouth clap for yourself ninth mile mgbeke.go read about the 3rd battalion led by Gen adekunle the scorpion,obasanjo and akinriande,alabi ismah and other Yoruba cowards.3rd battallion dealt a big blow to your rag tag mofos biafra army from Asaba to okigwe.question why did your sissy hero dress like an mgbeke ran and left all your simpletons in the midst of the bullets of the coward ofemmanus.hilter fought till death,ghaddafi fought till death.only real sissy coward like your hero flee from his people in times of danger.go figure that out.businesses you taking over I laugh in spainish fake drug business and drug trafficking ba. why are yorubas leading in corporate establishment in the east.banks,communication and construction company. e.g the contractor fixing the new school building in anambra is yoruba una people don go marketi.
FELA MAY HAVE HAD YOU IN MIND WHEN HE SANG COLOMENTALITY,YOU ARE SO FOUL,VIPER...
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Gbawe: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2013
bayooooooo: PDP seems to be heading towards implosion.

Well, this is the main message sensible and balanced folks will take from Aliyu's statement. Instead attention-seekers have made it another lousy 'us versus them' ethnic war. This forum, sadly, is full of kids literally and otherwise. It is just regrettable they don't stay in the Nollywood, phone selling and romance section.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2013
ngozievergreen: The guy is really working so hard over d pages thinking he is making sense.
For SE to b like dis after nigerians deliberately made sure dat everything in it was turned to ashes during d war makes us to b proud. Dat our ppl rose to dier positionz evn though made sure we were handicapped after d war is giving dem headache.
D only SW he mentions is Lagos,dat was former Abuja and british colony o. He knws better not to mention ibadan, osogbo, akure, ado ekiti, cos he knows onitsha(a non capital) is hotter dan dem.
Their ppl dnt evn have creativity of dier own. Remove civil service of federal xter n quota from occupations, dey are dead.

@o boy I can't blame you .to read well is your problem shey??the fact that I have visited banks and airports in the doesn't necessarily means have worked there.and for you saying am wiki up eastern cities you most be a joke.i served in a school in onitsha where the principal collect fine from student for beating up a corpers so dumb where students demand money from mason before they can work in the building of the school project.where students threaten to beat you for calling them to order.and bringing dry gin and indian hemp to school is no offence. and my statement on the date of birth thing.it happen during the registeration of new ss1 students and we were to help them fill their biodatas for registeration most of them were so below a primary school pupil here.but notwithstanding there few pretty smart onces among them.madam the fact that you have not been to ibadan,osogbo and the rest means you know nothing about the place.if the place is really backward has you describe why do your folks flood the place like their lives depend on it.from dugbe to Iwo road in Ibadan and in osogbo oke Fia and station road your peeps full their.for your yorubas selling moi-moi at night you must be fooling yourself.the menial jobs my peeps are involve in the east are mason and tailoring.go check out banks and manufacturing companies and ict firms down the east and give us the number of yorubas there.if ogundipe is a coward then I would'nt know the adjective to qualify ojukwu.question for you why do most biafrain veterans hate ojukwu so much.atleast from the opinion of most I have met.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by hercules07: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

Prove me wrong bros.

You are meant to prove your assertion, but let me start with Igbos owning Lagos, that one is a wrong, the Yorubas own it, it's like Shaquille is rich but the person who signs his cheque is wealthy, Igbos contribute to Lagos, but the Yorubas have got Political and Economic power, also where Igbos dominate in Lagos the Yorubas are also active, for every Ladipo there is Owode Onirin and if you guys leave today, others will just fill the space (by the way, can you help tell your brothers at Ladipo to get genuine power steering pump smiley ) Your assertion that the east is more developed ( I believe you mean SE, if you have included the SS THEN YOU ARE CORRECT), GDP says otherwise, companies in each zone says otherwise, indices such as roads, number of schools say otherwise, remember that your SE is much smaller than the SW, so, all the roads in Enugu, Owerri and Umuahia might just add up to the roads in Ibadan, the people in both zones are equally poor, from uturu to mbaise to Aba and so on.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

damn!!!if the east have been going to his what you call development you must be living in the world biggest concentration camp gaza.you own lagos lols joke of the century.it will make sense for y'all to go develop your erosion ridden enclave then coming as far as eruwa,igbo-ora And saki to live.enuff said go back memory lane and do a statics of people that has won the one day governor thing.and how many are your peeps.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2013
Rexxie:
FELA MAY HAVE HAD YOU IN MIND WHEN HE SANG COLOMENTALITY,YOU ARE SO FOUL,VIPER...

ignore button for androids.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

last time I checked that was your middle name.fool get your wares ready for marketi tomorrow dolts.

The major problem in Nigeria since independence has been only one, stop the Igbos at all costs!

This was the major objective of the whole of Nigeria that have kept this great nation on its knees, like the poster above, people are schooled to hate the enterprise of the progressive and unstoppable east. They invent blatant lies when they cannot see straws to grasp and feed themselves lies.

The igbo has become the target of this thread again, because people will now see Jonathan as Igbo just to give Igbo a bad name. But in truth the Igbos continue to dominate, ask Jamb or Wasc.

But from the way I look at this, it might not even be so, for the Igbo to have more university enrollees and still have more young men and women in the markets, even in the corporate world, the Igbos are also in large numbers, where are the rest of the country?
The census of this country should be recalculated abeg! Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

damn!!!if the east have been going to his what you call development you must be living in the world biggest concentration camp gaza.you own lagos lols joke of the century.it will make sense for y'all to go develop your erosion ridden enclave then coming as far as eruwa,igbo-ora And saki to live.enuff said go back memory lane and do a statics of people that has won the one day governor thing.and how many are your peeps.

But an Igbo girl ruled lagos for one day, she can teach you enough lessons to correct your bent life. No yoruba girl has ever scored an A in any subject in Igboland.

On the Igbos found in distant parts of the west, it may have something to do with our small land mass, the east is too small for our large population so we are expanding into your place, buying up lands from your hungry yoruba brothers. We are still pouring out and will soon chase you into republic of Benin grin

A "real" census is needed in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by oboy3(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

@o boy I can't you blame.to read well is your problem shey??the fact that I have visited banks and airports in the doesn't necessarily means have worked there.and for you saying am wiki up eastern cities you most be a joke.i served in a school in onitsha where the principal collect fine from student for beating up a corpers so dumb where students demand money from mason before they can work in the building of the school project.where students threaten to beat you for calling them to order.and bringing dry gin and indian hemp to school is no offence. and my statement on the date of birth thing.it happen during the registeration of new ss1 students and we were to help them fill their biodatas for registeration most of them were so below a primary school pupil here.but notwithstanding there few pretty smart onces among them.madam the fact that you have not been to ibadan,osogbo and the rest means you know nothing about the place.if the place is really backward has you describe why do your folks flood the place like their lives depend on it.from dugbe to Iwo road in Ibadan and in osogbo oke Fia and station road your peeps full their.for your yorubas selling moi-moi at night you must be fooling yourself.the menial jobs my peeps are involve in the east are mason and tailoring.go check out banks and manufacturing companies and ict firms down the east and give us the number of yorubas there.if ogundipe is a coward then I would'nt know the adjective to qualify ojukwu.question for you why do most biafrain veterans hate ojukwu so much.atleast from the opinion of most I have met.
i can see you are an up and coming Comedian because this your conjectural trash above ain't even near truth or Funny,this is a faceless forum,anybody can come up and claim he is a Nysc even those that haven't crossed the four walls of an Higher institution,you jack of all trades,now you are a teacher tomorow you would be special advicer to Governor peter Obi,see my guy, I for one refuse to be fooled
and ur nonsense on students bringing gin and hemp to school,CAPITAL LIE
talking about Education,the era when yoruba were forced to school because of Free education is dead and gone,every yoruba young boy now wants to finish secondary and go join agbero,
go to lagos poly and see your yoruba boys threatning lecturers during lectures or go to Secondary schools where they kill and injure themselves anyhow
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

But an Igbo girl ruled lagos for one day, she can teach you enough lessons to correct your bent life. No yoruba girl has ever scored an A in any subject in Igboland.

On the Igbos found in distant parts of the west, it may have something to do with your small land mass, the east is too small for our large population so we are expanding into your place, buying up lands from your hungry yoruba brothers. We are still pouring out and will soon chase you into republic of Benin grin

you most be living in a pimpers paradise.moral of the one day governor thing shows yorubas are tolerant and allows for merit to prevail. yorubas not scoring high in the east .you can go to ckc in onitsha and check their archive of best students as few as the yorubas schooling in the east you will be baffled to see some ade's and olu's in that list.you expanding cause you land is small you can tell that to people that has not been to the east.what of the big forest that made up more than half oyi lga.forest lying fallow in okigwe and many other places find another lie joor.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by oboy3(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2013
Tolerant indeed,abi they underestimated the power of the brain of an Igbo girl,it didnt occur to their little brain that an Igbo gal would win it
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2013
o'boy:
i can see you are an up and coming Comedian because this your conjectural trash above ain't even near truth or Funny,this is a faceless forum,anybody can come up and claim he is a Nysc even those that haven't crossed the four walls of an Higher institution,you jack of all trades,now you are a teacher tomorow you would be special advicer to Governor peter Obi,see my guy, I for one refuse to be fooled
and ur nonsense on students bringing gin and hemp to school,CAPITAL LIE
talking about Education,the era when yoruba were forced to school because of Free education is dead and gone,every yoruba young boy now wants to finish secondary and go join agbero,
go to lagos poly and see your yoruba boys threatning lecturers during lectures or go to Secondary schools where they kill and injure themselves anyhow

believe what you want like i give a damn.can you compare the cultism in eastern schools you must be joking.their even cultist on the street.one thing ready available in the east is firearm.where a gunman guides a petrol station and numerous vigilante groups in all market.your peeps full Alaba dey say bros you no buy dvd.where a cocoa farmer in ado ekiti has a master degree go figure.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by jmaine: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2013
Suddenly the thread turns into a battle of tribal slur wits . . . . Damn !!!!!
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by oboy3(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

believe what you want like i give a damn.can you compare the cultism in eastern schools you must be joking.their even cultist on the street.one thing ready available in the east is firearm.where a gunman guides a petrol station and numerous vigilante groups in all market.your peeps full Alaba dey say bros you no buy dvd.where a cocoa farmer in ado ekiti has a master degree go figure.
once again you have proven to me that you are an egg head
well every school has their fair share of cultism
come to schools in SE,nobody will come to threaten you that he is a cultist.but come to Laspotech,have you forgotten so soon when laspotech fought Agberos where did they get their Guns
most confratenity are even yoruba's people inventions ,chect out eye,aiye,does that sound igbo?
Well if your people dont like cheap things ,alaba wont be selling fakes
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

you most be living in a pimpers paradise.moral of the one day governor thing shows yorubas are tolerant and allows for merit to prevail. yorubas not scoring high in the east .you can go to ckc in onitsha and check their archive of best students as few as the yorubas schooling in the east you will be baffled to see some ade's and olu's in that list.you expanding cause you land is small you can tell that to people that has not been to the east.what of the big forest that made up more than half oyi lga.forest lying fallow in okigwe and many other places find another lie joor.

MERIT! That word had disappeared from the Nigerian dictionary, God bless you for using that word "merit" if only all other Igbo people who merits to help this country are allowe to do so, our troubles would since has solved itself.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

We have to arm ourselves else people like you that hate us come to kill innocents.

The cocoa farmer who has a masters degree could not get a job and that's why he chose the least option. Those dvd sellers at Alaba can buy him and his cocoa farmgrin
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2013
jmaine: Suddenly the thread turns into a battle of tribal slur wits . . . . Damn !!!!!

Before nko? They will always turn every discourse to Igbo bashing. But we cannot ignore them any further.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by jmaine: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

We have to arm ourselves else people like you that hate us come to kill innocents.

The cocoa farmer who has a masters degree could not get a job and that's why he chose the least option. Those dvd sellers at Alaba can buy him and his cocoa farmgrin

So you think farming especially a cash crop like cocoa is a cheap option . . .Your just too funny and naive for believing that . . .

van bonattel:

Before nko? They will always turn every discourse to Igbo bashing. But we cannot ignore them any further.

Am not concerned about the origin but the core and active actors including you . . .
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

MERIT! That word had disappeared from the Nigerian dictionary, God bless you for using that word "merit" if only all other Igbo people who merits to help this country are allowe to do so, our troubles would since has solved itself.

like the Senate presidency alloted to your folks.abysmal performance and changing people occupying the post like wrappers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo / Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.