Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,901 members, 7,841,377 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out (8438 Views)

Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo / Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors / Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by kekerazi(m): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
Prof.(Ven) Ositadinma Chinedu Nebo happens to be a very trusted and Tested Person...If he can Really cast out the demons in the power sector as he promised during his screening we'll be sure of electricity 247...Those Cultists he banished from UNN are children compared to what he's going to face in the power sector..I Wish him well
Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by bigass(f): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
If the cabal in Electricity sector is not handled even with privatization. It won't work. They are very powerful. I believe the state should send secret service and all intelligence agencies after them to fish out all the members of the cabal. Arrest them and charge them to court. From there we can begin to make headway
Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by jay2k(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
na so 1st day aby week for office det be...''.owu ehuru asi ano oru''mak im draw work plan nd make a difference within few months..we r tierd of all dez IGG jaree
Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
Fantastic, please match action with words, who ever is not performing, should ship out. I was waiting for this command!
Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by lain: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
Odunnu: Talk less Nebo chadnezzer and act more. Let the results speak.
Mcheeew
hahaiahahahahahaha nebo chadnezzer... Nairaland no go kill me wit laugh.. Hahahaha ... Nice one odunu
Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by Pergrace: 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
Anyi.:
why must some people be always negative. Give the man the benefit of the doubt

Abeg no mind them jare..
Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2013
Rooneyboy: frankly I don't understand the rationale behind making this man the new power minister,thought he was in the academia?

What does he know about power ?

Or Is it to compensate Enugu people

SMH for this country called Nigeria

You have a good point tho. Its so sad that's the way nigeria works
Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by ObieTee1(m): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
Tested n trusted...go Nebo we r solidly behind u, 4 those dat care 2 know, Nebo is a gud administrator, he has shown dat in d past, he doesnt necessarily need 2 know much about power b4 he wld perform! I trust he wld deliver
Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by ebucha: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
Rooneyboy: frankly I don't understand the rationale behind making this man the new power minister,thought he was in the academia?

in ur opinion the position should be giving to a bus driver, a road side mechanic or poli-thief-cian like u. Don't blame you. Probably you didn't learn anything in school.
Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by Igwe9(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
Hardfact: Mr minister, better be careful, many have gone.

Meaning?
Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by Reference(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
bigtt76: Hmmm could the problem of electricity in Nigeria have anything to do with choice of names?

ECN - Electricity Come Never
NEPA - Never Expect Power Always
PHCN - Please Hold Candle Now
And now I see Distribution Companies being called 'DISCO' any wonder the power situation in the country is like 'Disco' lights.... going off and on!

Ha, ha, ha. One for my nightcap.
Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by ikweremilitant: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
Odunnu: Talk less Nebo chadnezzer and act more. Let the results speak.
Mcheeew
no be yoruba man o wey be mr empty threat,ds na ibo man nd belev me ibos hav guts they can suprise u wen u least expectd atleast barth provd it dat ibos re beter managers,wen bola ige was the power minister he boostd of steady power in 6 months nd wat did he do notng instead he got a boot in the ass frm obj

2 Likes

Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by kujix101(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
He is a Professor of Engineering

Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by Rooneyboy(m): 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
ebucha: in ur opinion the position should be giving to a bus driver, a road side mechanic or poli-thief-cian like u. Don't blame you. Probably you didn't learn anything in school.

since comprehension is a challenge to u I'll take out my time to summarize my previous post .

There are other people they ought to have given this job to,(PEOPLE THAT ARE ABREAST WITH THE HAPPENINGS IN THE SYSTEM) not someone that barely knows what the system is all about.

Don't get me wrong , I'm not saying Nebo didn't do a fantastic job in UNN. (That is his line "THE ACADEMIA" and that is where he's going to flourish more ).

Not bringing the poor man to a completely strange terrain all because they wanted to compensate Enugu people.
Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by jo997: 12:23am On Feb 17, 2013
doctokwus: -1 already.Did he ask dem y dey can't perform?Has he done any tour of d transmission facilities to ascertain if dey wud b able to perform or how can u expect adequate transmission of power if d authority has to deal wt outdated& overused transmission lines.I thought wt d high accolades he came wt,a rational rather dan a reactionary approach to issues wud b his guiding principle.

Seem you kn the state of power sector, the major challenges in PHCN is that of tools to maintain & backup electricity generation & transmission not merely PHCN personnels is the cause of unsteady power supply.
Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by kutchs: 12:26am On Feb 17, 2013
Rooneyboy:

since comprehension is a challenge to u I'll take out my time to summarize my previous post .

There are other people they ought to have given this job to,(PEOPLE THAT ARE ABREAST WITH THE HAPPENINGS IN THE SYSTEM) not someone that barely knows what the system is all about.

Don't get me wrong , I'm not saying Nebo didn't do a fantastic job in UNN. (That is his line "THE ACADEMIA" and that is where he's going to flourish more ).

Not bringing the poor man to a completely strange terrain all because they wanted to compensate Enugu people.
People like who oga?
Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by onoerime: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2013
First, he should sack those primary six and old standard six certificate holders that does not know the functions of a fuse in a circuit and employ young graduates with basic knowledge of an electric circuit. Secondly, new and more higher capacity transformers should be installed. Thirdly, a monitoring teams should be put in place to over-see the performance of the distribution sector. Apart 4rm these strategies it is bra bra bra
Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by CGKing(m): 2:05am On Feb 18, 2013
I get two generators, I wan go buy massive inverter, abi make I wait?? For how many days? Cos e be like say this man is here to kick some assssss.
Re: Power Minister To TCN: Perform Or Bow Out by Hardfact: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
Igwe.:

Meaning?
The more appropriately qualified/knowledgeable predecessor of his can tell better, i guess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome To Umuahia / Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki / African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.