Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? (3010 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Rejected A Guy Because You Felt He Was Too Good For You? / She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure / She Rejected Me Earlier. Now She's Back And I Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by nlofficial(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
Rare girl you have.
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by malaria(f): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
Poster ur gf rejected such gift cos she is principled not. Cos of u. So stop raizing dusts. its not . Wise 4 a reasonable woman 2 accept such a gift from a man u don't want 2 have any relationship with not to talk of marriage. Of course she knws what will happen if she accepts Such gift without commitment. The man Na her papa? abi Na her next-of-kin.
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Tosinmoses(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
[quote author=koliks]4 u 2 cum here nd ask "what do i do?"means u have no future plans 4 dis girl,so just kindly resign 4rm d relationship nd gimme her numba lemme introduce her 2 ppl who r serious #confim#
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Gido2sun(m): 5:49am On Mar 12, 2013
Mehn u've gat mari d gal o
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by ThePredator: 6:06am On Mar 12, 2013
Yeah! It's definitely the hype....
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
@Op's story reminds me of TALES BY MOONLIGHT on NTA in does days.
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by kay9(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
vykte: Cool story!
Btw ur english tho...she didn't tell u Hon. Patrick came calling buh she declined because ur use of english is awesome.
^^ grin

Idowuogbo: WASH!!
No mind d mumu boy. Superstory episode 63-n-half..
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Kirinwa: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
Richfella: If you don't want to marry her, leave her now o. Because...

You don't need too much money to marry her. Just try and organize a simple wedding.

No simple marriage in Nigeria takes less than 500,000 .Op said he doesn't have money.
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Kgdavid(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
bro the real question is wat does she want to do? is she fully aware of your state? is she declining these offers specifically because she wants to marry you in spite of your present state? this lady has taken bold steps which has cost her a lot...she wont be happy if she has sacrificed so much for you yet you cant makeup your mind if you really want her
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by KINGwax(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
OP, if u get where u go do money ritual witout back firing, u better hurry. We all av breaking limits. If u think a good girl can't turn bad tomorrow, well, u're on a long thing!!!
Stay in dt ur sorry condition and see wot happens even after she for don born pikin for u.
U no go fear?
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
Pass her on to a real man... U are still a boy
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by kponkedenge(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2013
eaglem: Fellow Nairalander pls I need ur advice.

My Fiancee has recently been offered many costly gift form guys who has been asking for her hand in Marriage.
Just last month, she was been sacked from her working place in Port-Harcourt just bkos she refuse to marry her Directors friend as her boss has been advising her to.

Last Thursday 14th, one of this guys bought A Toyota Camry with a good furnish apartment in Elekahia Harcourt and gave her both the house and car keys but this lady turned off the offer all because of me and now she is jobless.

All the places that she submitted her applications for work, they agreed to employ her only if she will give them her body (SEX)and the girl refused. Infact to cut the story short, I am not buoyant at the moment to get married to her.

What do I do?
Bloody liar
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by andyanders: 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
eaglem: Fellow Nairalander pls I need ur advice.

My Fiancee has recently been offered many costly gift form guys who has been asking for her hand in Marriage.
Just last month, she was been sacked from her working place in Port-Harcourt just bkos she refuse to marry her Directors friend as her boss has been advising her to.

Last Thursday 14th, one of this guys bought A Toyota Camry with a good furnish apartment in Elekahia Harcourt and gave her both the house and car keys but this lady turned off the offer all because of me and now she is jobless.

All the places that she submitted her applications for work, they agreed to employ her only if she will give them her body (SEX)and the girl refused. Infact to cut the story short, I am not buoyant at the moment to get married to her.

What do I do?

You are asking what we want you to do? Na waooooooo. Count yourself lucky because of a lady like her. Go out there and try to be a man and get something to do that would make you stand to take care of your responsibilities. From your write- up, it's like you don't have that zeal to survive and become man.
Braze men and try be a man by ding what you gonna do to get going.
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by gail15(f): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
Unbelievable..!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Pls I Need Advice!!! / The One Attitude That Is Killing Your Relationship With Opposite Partner / Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.