Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts (3008 Views)

Do Girls “cum" By Mere Looking At Guys / See How To Make A Lady Cum By handling Her Breast / How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
A recent study has confirmed the fact that nipple orgasm is, in fact, possible. Here is how i’ts done.
A lot of women are able to achieve orgasm simply by having their nipples stroked the right way.
A breast orgasm takes place at the peak of stimulation as it activates the same region of the brain that is activated by stimulation of the clitoris and cervix.
A recent study has confirmed the fact that nipple orgasm is, in fact, possible. So how do you do this?

First, completely avoid pinching or twisting her nipples at all costs! That can be painful and not to mention, also a complete turn off for any woman.
Gently touch, squeeze and caress her breasts. Then use your thumbs to gently massage her nipples in circular motions.

Don’t apply too much pressure and continue squeezing her nipples gently.
Then, you can slowly start licking and sucking her nipples. While sucking her nipples, apply a little pleasure and alternate it with running your tongue over and around them.
Continue doing this for several minutes on end and don’t only concentrate on one breast! Show equal love and attention to both.

Read Full Gist Here: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/relationship-tips-how-to-make-her-cum-by-touching-just-her-breasts/

Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by cruzita(f): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
undecided abeg no be everybody jor

1 Like

Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
OP no be everybody o, if u are touching my breast, u will just be wasting ur time, I feel nothing there undecided

1 Like

Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by falconey(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
OP no be everybody o, if u are touching my breast, u will just be wasting ur time, I feel nothing there undecided

Hmmmmm

I am here to gossip.
Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Rikidony(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

HBD pretty
Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Daniel2289(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
We hear u
Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Lol, u are not sensitive? Consult ur doctor dear.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Rikidony:

HBD pretty
Thanks a lot grin
Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by KINGofTOTO: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
undecided abeg no be everybody jor
So your body na firewood that doesn't respond to stimulus... Na wa o

SexyStrawberry:
If i hear! If i handle it na to dey moan o
Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

If you feel nothing there then you are just like your dp
Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by faith551(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
chaiiiii!!! This people are not doing me any good at all grin grin grin grin, heightening my obsession with boobs
Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
GloriaSabipeepz:

Lol, u are not sensitive? Consult ur doctor dear.

heheheheehhehehe, I don't need to, I don't get how one feels pleasure there, tried it severally but felt Nada!
Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Pheals(f): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2016

you guys should come and learn the secret o cheesy

Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

heheheheehhehehe, I don't need to, I don't get how one feels pleasure there, tried it severally but felt Nada!

Yea, u know people are different, your turn on might be deep then! Ur boo has plenty work to do then. Lol
Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by luckybaddest(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
I partition my memory for various learning and as a matter of fact there's no more spaces left for learning of new romance tips .
Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
GloriaSabipeepz:

Yea, u know people are different, your turn on might be deep then! Ur boo has plenty work to do then. Lol

yea lots and lots and lots of work to do I tell ya grin
Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by ify2nyce(f): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

You need Prayers

With

SLAP
Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
yes we are done with the theories, observation from people, now lets do practical, who will offer the breast to be pressed, JUST INDICATE BY TYPING "MEEEE"
Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by steffans(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Taaaaahhhh....
Comot der..
Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Keep telling yourself that... wink
Re: Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
op neva jam dem baddos.. press it and u'll be wasting ur time

(1) (Reply)

“I Love Drinking ‘spérm’, It Cures My Illness” – Young Lady Makes Unbelievable C / "Is Adultery In Any Way Better Than Masturbation?.." / The Dangers Of Inter-tribal Marriage. Be Liberated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.