Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! (1631 Views)

Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride / My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day (2) (3) (4)

Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by lifestyle1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
February 14, 2013 is a day I will never forget in a hurry.

I was tricked and cheated.

Do not blame me cos no one is perfect as this could happen to anyone.

For those who followed my story that I posted sometime ago will definitely know about this girl -" the stubborn girl"

In the last story I tagged the girl as "the stubborn girl" that was an understatement - she is a witch.

For those who did not see the previous story It was about a girl that I wooed for a year and few months before accepting to date me
but unfortunately her friend said yes a week earlier. I was confused so I solicited for advice.

I got numerous advises from here and I decided to love" the cheap one". The girl who said yes after a week.

She truely loved me but her family were not in support of the relationship cos I'm Yoruba n she is Igbo, tribal bigot. I was forced to quit.

And I was advised to use the stubborn girl then dump her but I was unlucky as reversed was the case.

I lost the cheap girl and I'm about to loose the stubborn girl. someone here predicted this will happen.

I will go straight to the point cos I am typing from phone.

I saw her. ("the witch" ) few weeks ago and I invited her to my place on vals day and here's what she said ;

"buy me a red dress and I will be your guest" I was suprised cos that is what I have been looking forward to hear for a very long time.

I took her to a boutique, to make her choice just to avoid buying over sized cloth cos she's very slim. Bought her a shoe and she was happy.

On our way home I observed something from the girl, whenever I touched her she will remove my hand then I was prompted to know why.

Then here's what she said; " when you touch me I feel as if a snake is crawling in my body"

I was shocked, then I asked her if she is a lesbian ? She smiled and shook her head. I was so pissed off...

The deal day - Vals day.

She sent me a test message in the morning, it was a vals test I smiled while reading and I was optimistic that she will keep her promise.

I bought 10 litters of fuel @ 96/ltr and filled the generator I was so exited and anxious at the same time.

I bought her favorite juice, I bought movies, new bed sheet, new pillow case I was prepared.

One hour to her closing time I called and she started speaking unknown languages.

I couldn't understand what she was saying, I heard her saying something like we could celebrate Val in so many places.

She said I should talk to her friend I guess to persuade me to succumb but I ended the call in annoyance. I was very upset.

She called back I refused answering, used her friends phone I refused answering then came the shocker text message;

"Pls dnt be angry wit me l am menstratin dere no nid of cumin to d house abeg...".

At this moment I knew I have been scammed, I'm yet to recover from the shock as I write this piece.

She called on Thursday,Friday and today (Saturday) but I am not answering her calls.

This is my bitter experience on vals day. I think I should forget about love for now and put my life together.

Thank you for reading.
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2013
One quick question, must u d0 her tin on vals day
Cos otherwise I see no scam here as she's just been a smart gurl.
No tongue lash me abeg
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by lifestyle1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
candygosh: One quick question, must u d0 her tin on vals day
Cos otherwise I see no scam here as she's just been a smart gurl.
No tongue lash me abeg

What gave her the impression that I will be having se.x with her ? We could just watch movies and play..

And why did her messes decided to show up suddenly on vals day ?
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by NobiGod: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2013
Sorry Op say u fall mugu, smh on such deceit. Please be watchful in future, know when a girl likes you. And never ever beg for love or bribe for it with a gift or money. You're a young smart dude and not a sugar daddy.

FYI, she spent it with her first choice because she's certainly not single. what a biitch!!!
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by greedie1(f): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
I bought 10 litters of fuel @ 96/ltr and filled the generator I was so exited and anxious at the same time.
now this is funny!!! grin grin
life_style:

What gave her the impression that I will be having se.x with her ? We could just watch movies and play..

this:
I bought her favorite juice, I bought movies, new bed sheet, new pillow case I was prepared

so she scammed u on vals day? pele but dat doesn't make her a witch...maybe she was on lyk she said, hear her out.
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by Mynd44: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2013
Classic!!!!
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by lifestyle1(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
NobiGod: Sorry Op say u fall mugu, smh on such deceit. Please be watchful in future, know when a girl likes you. And never ever beg for love or bribe for it with a gift or money. You're a young smart dude and not a sugar daddy.

FYI, she spent it with her first choice because she's certainly not single. what a biitch!!!

Thank you for the encouragement, I believe I have learnt my lessons the hard way.

You could be right in your last statement. This is wickedness at it peak.

Thank you.
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by Popowaa: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
This story is hilarious
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by lifestyle1(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
Popowaa: This story is hilarious

But its a true story..
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by lifestyle1(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
gree-die:

so she scammed u on vals day? pele but dat doesn't make her a witch...maybe she was on lyk she said, hear her out.

Are you suggesting I give her another chance ? I don't want to waste my money n time on her again...

I don't think she will have anything reasonable to say than to apologize n continue exploiting me.

I'm tired.
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
life_style:

Are you suggesting I give her another chance ? I don't want to waste my money n time on her again...

I don't think she will have anything reasonable to say than to apologize n continue exploiting me.

I'm tired.

Am suggesting you brace up urself for whatever happens cos btw me n u, truth be told u would av loved for sometn to happen. Cos imo if u would have loved to have her around. You should have suggested her coming with friends so the day won't be gone just like that.at least that would give her much confidence that she's safe n u re a gentleman

Well for now, no investments on her so that u av notn to lose when she runs away.
Also she has been tryn to call u which shows there's a degree of interest!
Just make sure u av notn to lose. Cos u sounded pathetic after buying her d dress n shoe.
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by corazoni: 1:24am On Feb 17, 2013
life_style:

You didn't mention you have playground in your apartment!

There's no scam here! She's just a smart African sister trying to survive.
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by corazoni: 1:26am On Feb 17, 2013
candygosh:

Am suggesting you brace up urself for whatever happens cos btw me n u, truth be told u would av loved for sometn to happen. Cos imo if u would have loved to have her around. You should have suggested her coming with friends so the day won't be gone just like that.at least that would give her much confidence that she's safe n u re a gentleman

Well for now, no investments on her so that u av notn to lose when she runs away.
Just make sure u av notn to lose. Cos u sounded pathetic after buying her d dress n shoe.

I owe you a red dress and
some nice shoes. No there's gonna be no seex! I love your comment.
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by chelseaguy: 3:45am On Feb 17, 2013
candygosh:

Op don't be misled by this highlighted statement... ain't you tired of the torture she has made you gone through or you're a sucker for pains? She only want to pacify and keep you around for more exploitation, don't mistake it for affection. please move on already, you're just being foolishly stubborn sticking with this girl. Perhaps your ego?

Free yourself from her- don't ever call her again nor pick her calls, and when you meet her by chance just say hi and move on fast. she's waste of time, don't allow your ego mislead you, can't win them all. YOU WIN SOME YOU LOSE SOME.

Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by lifestyle1(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2013
corazoni:

You didn't mention you have playground in your apartment!

There's no scam here! She's just a smart African sister trying to survive.

We could play indoor games... Did I hear you say smart African sister trying to survive ?

In my detriment ?
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by corazoni: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2013
life_style:

We could play indoor games... Did I hear you say smart African sister trying to survive ?

In my detriment ?

If I were you I wouldn't ignore her calls until I get laid. You be alright. .
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by NobiGod: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2013
corazoni:

Stop giving him false hope brother, he can't have her because she not into him. He irritates her like hell ( that's why she told you your touch twinkles her. Translation: I feel like puking). For your sanity, avoid her henceforth and find yourself a new girl. To her you're a mugu that can't get another girl. Again help yourself by with another better girl, and stop being stubborn to the truth.

As they say, if a dog bites a man the first time the dog is crazy but the second time...

Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2013
Op is bitter. Lolgrin
Its smart(op) meets experienced (the girl).cheesy
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by lifestyle1(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2013
candygosh:

Yes, I would have loved to do something considering what I have pass through and invested on her. (money, emotional trauma and most importantly, TIME)

Your suggestion of inviting her friends to my place is laughable as I did not mention there was a party in my house.

To remind you, its Feb 14 and they should be busy with their lovers.

Your advice on no investment for now is commendable and noted.

Interest in me or my money ? I need clarification on this please.

The red dress and the shoe wasn't the problem, the problem was her playing on my intelligence by trying to be smart.

She deceived me.
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by greedie1(f): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2013
life_style:

I'm tired.
if u ve made up ur mind den so be it.
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by lifestyle1(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2013
chelseaguy:

Op don't be misled by this highlighted statement... ain't you tired of the torture she has made you gone through or you're a sucker for pains? She only want to pacify you and keep around for more exploitation, don't mistake it for affection. please move on already, you're just being foolishly stubborn sticking with this girl. Perhaps your ego?

Free yourself from her- don't ever call her again or pick her calls, and when you meet her by chance just say hi and move on fast. she's waste of time, don't allow your ego mislead you, can't win them all.YOU WIN SOME YOU LOSE SOME.

Brother I'm tired and this is affecting me emotionally and psychologically..

I'm beginning to loose focus and my account balance is going down.

I'm not foolishly stubborn, I guess its the ego, I hate loosing with passion.

The only time I lost was when I invested in nigerian stock exchange.

I wooed the girl for more than a year before she accepted but since then I have not been happy.

Could it be that I am not destined to be loved ? Or perhaps I need to work on my self.

Is it possible to find a girl that would love me for whom I am ? I'm reserved (introvert) and very busy with work.

I have stoped calling her and I have also stoped answering her calls.
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by lifestyle1(m): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2013
corazoni:

Easier said than done. Wish you were in my shoes.
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by lifestyle1(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2013
candygosh: Op is bitter. Lolgrin

@candygosh, this is not funny.
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by lifestyle1(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2013
candygosh: Op is bitter. Lolgrin

@candygosh, don't mock me.
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by lifestyle1(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2013
Mynd_44: Classic!!!!

The scam or what ?
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by Mynd44: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2013
life_style:

The scam or what ?
The scam of course
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2013
life_style:

@candygosh, don't mock me.

Naah am not here to mock
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by lifestyle1(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
The scam of course

Are you applauding the witch ? undecided
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2013
life_style:

Interest in me or my money ? I need clarification on this please.

Its meant for you to fill in the gap.
You acted like a woman now, u shd av known when U tried touching her and she acted strange.
The writing was on the wall now but u chose to ignore it.
Its well with you!
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by chelseaguy: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2013
life_style:

Brother I'm tired and this is affecting me emotionally and psychologically..

I'm beginning to loose focus and my account balance is going down.

I'm not foolishly stubborn, I guess its the ego, I hate loosing with passion.

The only time I lost was when I invested in nigerian stock exchange.

I wooed the girl for more than a year before she accepted but since then I have not been happy.

Could it be that I am not destined to be loved ? Or perhaps I need to work on my self.

Is it possible to find a girl that would love me for whom I am ? I'm reserved (introvert) and very busy with work.

I have stoped calling her and I have also stopped answering her calls.

Ok, I will indulge you a little. Relationship with a woman is not a betting game that you keep staking until you win jackpot and recoup your money. Rather relationship is a woman's game, Yes you see her and like her then you go after her. But She got the prerogative to say yes or no, in your case she said no. Logically her feelings are the most important for a relationship to work. And when it doesn't come from her willingly she manipulates and disrespect you without caring for your feelings. Your feelings doesnt matter to a girl that's not interested in you. That's how women are wired so beware.

To tell you the truth I don't see any future with you and this girl. Yes, you can find love but first get rid of such defeatist thoughts.
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by lifestyle1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
chelseaguy:

Ok, I will indulge you a little. Relationship with a woman is not a betting game that you keep staking until you win jackpot and recoup your money. Rather relationship is a woman's game, Yes you see her and like her then you go after her. But She got the prerogative to say yes or no, in your case she said no. Logically her feelings are the most important for a relationship to work. And when it doesn't come from her willingly she manipulates and disrespect you without caring for your feelings. Your feelings doesnt matter to a girl that's not interested in you. That's how women are wired so beware.

To tell you the truth I don't see any future with you and this girl. Yes, you can find love but first get rid of such defeatist thoughts.

Thank you for this, I really appriciate your input.
Re: Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 18, 2013
Simple

She found someone else who's game was tighter than yours.

I wonder why most of you guys are so desperate for pussy.

Boys Keep Disturbing Her / My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me / Hairy Or Hairless Girls

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78