Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students (11220 Views)

Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by GboyegaD(m): 1:40am On Feb 20, 2013
luvola: seconded ... There was this lady too who left the dept with a 2.2, she just bagged a first class at osun state university... @ the dude asking ,e about west africa stuffs.. ICAN ats is now atswa - accounting technician of west african and kemi which happens to be a course mate emerged overall best student for ICAN atswa .. Also kofo of my dept bagged several prize.. Teniola who will graduate tmrow also bagged severall prizes and many more.. The truith is that alot of folks do think lasu students are not serious just because it a state sch.. Smh for some peeps

Do you know how many of the other school graduates bag awards from ICAN? Different schools have their testimonies in that regards. No one is saying LASU students are unserious however, you guys should stop deceiving yourselves that one who finishes with a poor grade is better than those with better grades in some other schools.
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by GboyegaD(m): 1:46am On Feb 20, 2013
jaidor:

ODE!
Better thank ur God cos if u had been to LASU then u definitely would have ended up with a PASS or if u're dat brilliant a 3rd Class. Besides d last time I checked, Uniuyo was at number 21st on the Nigerian Universities ranking (www.4icu.org). That made it so evident that LASU (though a state uni) is far better than ur school.

One of the failures of our schools. On what basis was your conclusion made in terms of his grade if he attends LASU? What you become and how well you can utilize your knowledge is what matters and not the school you attended.
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by MaryRose27: 5:00am On Feb 20, 2013
Congrats to them all, but it's often said that it's nt a matter of the grade but of what gradient and quality are u and hw can u transfm d knowledge acquired to solving real life situations like those typical of the Nigerian system. Ok that said, pls I know this going to be a deviation but I want to sincerely ask if anybdy is aware of anything like SHELL 2013 GLOBAL AWARD FROM UK OR SO, pls I need ur contribution, thanks.
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 20, 2013
iv4fb: first class or last class, where are the jobs?

U create them.
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by Ezegozie(m): 7:09am On Feb 20, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Out of over 11,000 graduating students, na only 21 first class.
Brains don dey dry quickly nowadays (opolo ti gbe).
Op, copy the source link & paste to the bottom of your 1st post.

you wey dey talk, u come out with first class? Do you know what first class means
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:43am On Feb 20, 2013
Ezegozie:

you wey dey talk, u come out with first class? Do you know what first class means
my post was not 2 ridicule LASU or d students.
Just shut up & bounce...
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by Ezegozie(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: my post was not 2 ridicule LASU or d students.
Just shut up & bounce...

then what is the essence of the post,
i gues it is to display your ignorance in the public.
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by godman01(m): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2013
gbengress1: @ okiki, LASU no dey dash first class like some other schools. In most cases, those people with 2/1 in the institution are better than most 1st class in other institutions
That is just it jare!
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by Franky9584(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
9ja university z busy pushing out graduates lik water witout a coresponding oportunities 2 show 4 it. Millions out there are unemployd. Govt do ur part
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ezegozie:

then what is the essence of the post,
i gues it is to display your ignorance in the public.
I see u v a reasoning problem.
Just bounce off! No time for nuts like u
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by miz4oxley(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
LASU of all Schools. I have a guru friend in YABATech who just graduated that's always coming to LASU to write exams for a matey who stays in my area, and his friends. LASU exams isn't so secured during exams, no fair arrangement, anyone could easily hop into the exams hall after forging their exams photocard unchecked by the invigilators and represent someone. And, now they've bagged 2.1, I mean the guys my friend sat for, cos, whenever he goes to write the paper he supplies that crew that surrounds him. Guess one of them bagged 1st Class knowing fully well he can't compete outta. Pls, run for their certs, cos its cheaper and useless that the paper its been printed on. Chei.... Hail thee LASU!
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by Ezegozie(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I see u v a reasoning problem.
Just bounce off! No time for nuts like u

na you be the nut !
Somebody that didn't even see the four walls of the university comming here to complain of number of 1st class.
In your whole village, how many people made 1st class?
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by jaidor: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
@miz4oxley

OMG anoda deranged fellow. Ok let's do it this way, u provide me with the matic numbers of the guys in question and i'll verify dis within 5minutes...FYI a UNILAG student who tried to impersonate in my dept. in 2011 was caught by a professor in my dept in the exam hall, n instantly on that spot the then dean of faculty of science made a call through to the VC of unilag n notified him of the incident. Consequently, both the guy (he was confirmed to be in 300l at unilag) and d lady he was impersonating for (a 200l Lasuite) Lost their studentship. Dis happened in my dept. and I witnessed d whole scenerio, infact I have lots of proof for you if you care.

Moreover, there is no way anybody could av forged LASU's exam card cos it is usually issued by the administraion and distributed to students thru the HODs its nt a paper as you might think....it's usually in an elaborately designed laminated format. It's virtaully impossible to fake it.

You probably made up dis poo to damage LASU's image.....
Anyway dat's ur problem/opinoin n urs alone till u ***. Take it or leave they did the convocation today, graduated 21 1st class, best graduating student had 4.82CGPA(chemical and polymer engineering, epe campus), all d graduands are moving on, going for service nxt month.

If you have issues with dat...just try commit suicide (go hang urself)
#BestAdviseoftheyearforyou
miz4oxley: LASU of all Schools. I have a guru friend in YABATech who just graduated that's always coming to LASU to write exams for a matey who stays in my area, and his friends. LASU exams isn't so secured during exams, no fair arrangement, anyone could easily hop into the exams hall after forging their exams photocard unchecked by the invigilators and represent someone. And, now they've bagged 2.1, I mean the guys my friend sat for, cos, whenever he goes to write the paper he supplies that crew that surrounds him. Guess one of them bagged 1st Class knowing fully well he can't compete outta. Pls, run for their certs, cos its cheaper and useless that the paper its been printed on. Chei.... Hail thee LASU!

3 Likes

Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by born2boink(m): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
Naija people get problem, those who graduate either with first class or last class has pass through some stages in life, commend and not condemn them, if you think it easy to get someone to write your exam them go through it as well,everyone is guity of cheat,either by giraffing,bring in materials,mis reprentation of data or settling lecturers but only those who are caught are realised
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2013
Ezegozie:

na you be the nut !
Somebody that didn't even see the four walls of the university comming here to complain of number of 1st class.
In your whole village, how many people made 1st class?
many 1st class brains runs in my family.
However, ur brain is too dull. U just concluded dat I neva had a univ edu.
If I ll type lyk u, I shld ask u dat did ur entire generation v a sec sch cert?
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by Ezegozie(m): 5:23am On Feb 22, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: many 1st class brains runs in my family.
However, ur brain is too dull. U just concluded dat I neva had a univ edu.
If I ll type lyk u, I shld ask u dat did ur entire generation v a sec sch cert?

hahahaha. Many first class brain run in your family? Hahahahah

i can see it from the trash you have been writing. firstclass brain my foot. Make i hear word jore
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by McYel(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
born2fuck: Interesting-One thing is to graduate by merit, another is to graduate by influence , another is to graduate by cheat while the society believe you should be able to defend your result.

one thing is achieve result and make other work for you, another is to work for other for years, all down to wealth, honours and glory.

No mater what every individual graduates with, the greatest person in future may not rely on certificate, certificate should always be the last resort and not result after all effort have been put through to achieve success first without certificate
. Yea, well spoken! I'm a first class graduate but I want to assure everybody that certificate itself does but little good except if you prove to the world that the certificate truely talks about you.
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by McYel(m): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
McYel: . Yea, well spoken! I'm a first class graduate but I want to assure everybody that certificate itself does but little good except if you prove to the world that the certificate truely talks about you.
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2013
I graduated with a sad 2.1 of 4.49...please what are the priviledges a first class student has?do they pay dem eXtra money or they get jobs faster than us?what is the differnt btween me on 4.49 and 3.5 when we go for interviews ma cgpa is too bad
Re: LASU To Graduate 21 First-Class Students by Chosen4ever: 2:26am On Oct 19, 2013
[size=14pt]The great miracle crusade(ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS) holds this weekend, 19th & 20th October 2013, at the Lord's Chosen International HQ church, Ijesha (Ijesha B/stop) tHE G.O. will be ministering in the power of the Holy Ghost. Be there!![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9o3E2-V04U

The two-day great international miracle crusade starts today - 8.00am daily

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPPIS: FG Says Lecturers Enrolling, Despite ASUU’s Opposition / UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! / The Importance And Benefits Of Private Tuition/classes/coaching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.