Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property (6370 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Pope Benedict To Resign / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property by MostHigh: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ubenedictus: dats d stuff, u guys want a full assault of the church, that isnt new, d jewish sahendrine and pharisees tried it, emperor nero also did, d list continues and they all died off and d church continue. Christ will heal d church of this crisis and long after u are dead d church will not fall 4 d master say "d gates of hell shall never prevail"

WHY CONTRADICT YOURSELF?

IF THE ASSISTANT OF CHRIST (IN THIS CASE YOUR POPE) IS AROUND THEN WHY DOES CHRIST HAVE TO STILL COME AND HEAL THE PEDO CHURCH FROM THIS DISGRACEFULL CRISES?

WHY CANT THE INFALLIBLE ASSISTANT OF YASHUA IBN JOSEPH SAVE THE DAY?

ITS BECAUSE HE IS FRAUD JUST LIKE THE DOCUMENT (DONATION OF CONSTANTINE) THAT SUPPOSEDLY GRANTED HIM THIS POWER AND TITLE

UBENEDICTUS THE VICE OF CHRIST IS CHRIST HIMSELF AND HE SITS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER (DONT REMEMBER SEEING ANYONE SIT AT YASHUAS RIGHT HAND) WHICH IS WHAT YOU AND YOUR KIND ARE SUGGESTING.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!
Re: Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property by Ubenedictus(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2013
MostHigh:

WHY CONTRADICT YOURSELF?

IF THE ASSISTANT OF CHRIST (IN THIS CASE YOUR POPE) IS AROUND THEN WHY DOES CHRIST HAVE TO STILL COME AND HEAL THE PEDO CHURCH FROM THIS DISGRACEFULL CRISES?

ITS BECAUSE HE IS FRAUD JUST LIKE THE DOCUMENT (DONATION OF CONSTANTINE) THAT SUPPOSEDLY GRANTED HIM THIS POWER AND TITLE

UBENEDICTUS THE VICE OF CHRIST IS CHRIST HIMSELF AND HE SITS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER (DONT REMEMBER SEEING ANYONE SIT AT YASHUAS RIGHT HAND) WHICH IS WHAT YOU AND YOUR KIND ARE SUGGESTING.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!
you really lack understanding, he isnt d owner of d church he is just d servant. christ himself has to heal d church cos only him can. u may continue to twist my words.
Re: Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property by MostHigh: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ubenedictus: you really lack understanding, he isnt d owner of d church he is just d servant. christ himself has to heal d church cos only him can. u may continue to twist my words.

YOU ARE REACHING FOR STRAWS NOW

TWINSTING YOUR WORDS KE?

ABI YOU NO UNDERSTAND WETIN YOU DET TALK?

IT IS YOU AND YOUR FATHER THAT ARE THE DECIEVERS

FIRST YOU SAY HE IS INFALLIBLE BEING MADE HIGHER THAN ALL OTHER SONS OF GOD AND WAS PLACED THERE TO LORD OVER US. I QUOTE THE MASTER IN MATH 20:25, MARK 10:42 LUKE 22:25.

WE ARE EQUAL IN THE SIGHT OF THE MOSTHIGH GOD ONCE WE OVERCOME YOU AND YOUR FATHER WHICH IS THE WORLD REV 3:21.
FROM MATH 22:43-45 IS IT NOT CLEAR TO YOU IN THE KINGDOM IT IS LORD TO LORD?

WHO IS THIS OVERULER CLAIMING SUPIRIORITY? MUST BE LUCIFER THE SUN GOD (SUNDAY WORSHIP)
MAY THE WORDS OF YASHUA PURIFY YOU LIKE SILVER IN FIRE

YOU PROUDLY CLAIM YOUR FATHER AS THE ASSISTANT OR VICE OF GOD THE SON, AND THUS DIRECTLY CLAIMING TO BE GOD ON EARTH. BUT WHEN I ASKED YOU WHY THE VICE WHO HAS ALL POWERS LIKE HIS MASTER IS UNABLE TO HEAL LIKE HIS MASTER YOU SAY HE IS A HUMBLE SERVANT

WHICH ONE IS IT?

IS HE INFALLIBLE OR NOT?

EAT YOU CAKE AND HAVE IT THEN BURN IN HELL FIRE.

BEING INFALLIBLE COMES WITH THE GREATEST RESPONSIBILTY AS WE HAVE COME TO SEE ONLY THE MOST HIGH GOD IS INFALLIBLE EVEN YASHUA IBN JOSEPH NEVER CLAIMED TO BE INFALLIBLE
IN ALL HUMILITY HE ANSWERD EVERY QUESTION PUT FORTH TO HIM AND TOOK RESPONSIBILTY FOR ALL HIS ACTIONS AND WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL HIS SHEEP.

THEOLOGY 101: THE ASSISTANT OF THE MOST HIGH GOD ON EARTH IS IN OTHER WORDS GODS RIGHT HAND MAN ON EARTH AS WE CAN SEE IN THE EXAMPLE OF CHRIST YASHUA INB JOSEPH.PLEASE NOTE ACTS 7:55, MARK 16:19
UBENEDICTUS THE RIGHT HAND MAN OF GOD ON EARTH IS GOD ON EARTH GET IT?

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property by truthislight: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ubenedictus: dats d stuff, u guys want a full assault of the church, that isnt new, d jewish sahendrine and pharisees tried it, emperor nero also did, d list continues and they all died off and d church continue. Christ will heal d church of this crisis and long after u are dead d church will not fall 4 d master say "d gates of hell shall never prevail"

Which christ?

The christ that is beneath the pope?

Can a slave be greater than his master?

Christ said that a slave is not greater than his master but your organization and your pope is greater than christ and his apostles.

Did christ have immunity from arrest?

Did the apostles have immunity from arrest?

Was christ a head of state?

Was any of the apostles a head of state?

Ubenedictus:
Christ will heal d church of this crisis

which christ are you talking about?
The one under the pope?

"a slave is not greater than his master"
Re: Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property by truthislight: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
MostHigh:

WHY CONTRADICT YOURSELF?

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!

Thank you.

How can someone that can pronounce who go to hell and heaven need help? (Anathema).

This powerful man, infelible man "leading the church" does not need help.

Did he make any mistake? No.

It is only the sick that needs a doctor.
Re: Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property by truthislight: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ubenedictus: you really lack understanding, he isnt d owner of d church he is just d servant. christ himself has to heal d church cos only him can. u may continue to twist my words.

But he is infelible. No?
Re: Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property by truthislight: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
MostHigh:

TWINSTING YOUR WORDS KE?

FIRST YOU SAY HE IS INFALLIBLE BEING MADE HIGHER THAN ALL OTHER SONS OF GOD AND WAS PLACED THERE TO LORD OVER US. I QUOTE THE MASTER IN MATH 20:25, MARK 10:42 LUKE 22:25.

WE ARE EQUAL IN THE SIGHT OF THE MOSTHIGH GOD ONCE WE OVERCOME YOU AND YOUR FATHER WHICH IS THE WORLD REV 3:21.

WHO IS THIS OVERULER CLAIMING SUPIRIORITY? MUST BE LUCIFER THE SUN GOD (SUNDAY WORSHIP)

YOU PROUDLY CLAIM YOUR FATHER AS THE ASSISTANT OR VICE OF GOD THE SON, AND THUS DIRECTLY CLAIMING TO BE GOD ON EARTH. BUT WHEN I ASKED YOU WHY THE VICE WHO HAS ALL POWERS LIKE HIS MASTER IS UNABLE TO HEAL LIKE HIS MASTER YOU SAY HE IS A HUMBLE SERVANT

WHICH ONE IS IT?

IS HE INFALLIBLE OR NOT?

BEING INFALLIBLE COMES WITH THE GREATEST RESPONSIBILTY AS WE HAVE COME TO SEE ONLY THE MOST HIGH GOD IS INFALLIBLE EVEN YASHUA IBN JOSEPH NEVER CLAIMED TO BE INFALLIBLE
IN ALL HUMILITY HE ANSWERD EVERY QUESTION PUT FORTH TO HIM AND TOOK RESPONSIBILTY FOR ALL HIS ACTIONS AND WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL HIS SHEEP.

THEOLOGY 101: THE ASSISTANT OF THE MOST HIGH GOD ON EARTH IS IN OTHER WORDS GODS RIGHT HAND MAN ON EARTH AS WE CAN SEE IN THE EXAMPLE OF CHRIST YASHUA INB JOSEPH.PLEASE NOTE ACTS 7:55, MARK 16:19

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!

Gbam!

See the man of lawlessness according to the bible:

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of lawlessness be revealed, the son of perdition;" (2 Thessalonians 2:3).

"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." (2 Thessalonians 2:4).

Hmmm!

Well, what else can we say!

"And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:" (2 Thessalonians 2:8 )

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property by Ubenedictus(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2013
MostHigh:

TWINSTING YOUR WORDS KE?

WHICH ONE IS IT?

IS HE INFALLIBLE OR NOT?

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
ignoratio elenchi, i never said the bolded u are attacking ur own strawman
Re: Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property by Ubenedictus(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2013
I imagined u would soon arrive
truthislight:
Which christ?
Jesus christ of nazareth, son of God and son of man, born of mary and a child of joseph by law.

The christ that is beneath the pope?

Can a slave be greater than his master?

Christ said that a slave is not greater than his master but your organization and your pope is greater than christ and his apostles.
these are ur words not mine, u can scream them all u want, u would b addressing urself cos those words arent mine.

[b]Did christ have immunity from arrest?

Did the apostles have immunity from arrest?

Was christ a head of state?

Was any of the apostles a head of state?[/quote] very soon u will tell me it is wrong to use microphone becos christ and d apostles didnt use mics.

which christ are you talking about?
The one under the pope?
"a slave is not greater than his master"
this ur repetition problem, u couldnt help repeating urself could u?
Re: Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property by Ubenedictus(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2013
I see, u have problems with infalliability? Hahaha, i usually advise people not to condemn what they know nothing about. That is d advise i have for u.
Re: Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property by MostHigh: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ubenedictus: ignoratio elenchi, i never said the bolded u are attacking ur own strawman

IS THAT ALL YOU GOT FROM THE MESSAGE?

“THE BOLDED IS AN IRRELEVANT CONCLUSION”

HOW SO?

IF HE IS INFALLIBLE AS YOU SAY THEN WHY CAN’T I AND YOURSELF ALSO BE INFALLIBLE BEING CO- EQUAL SONS OF GOD? TRY NOT TO SHOOT YOURSELF WHEN YOU ANSWER THIS ONE. AND NO CATHOLIC DOGMA PLS JUST SCRIPTURAL REFERENCES.

IS THE PAPACY NOT A HIERARCHICAL SYSTEM? (THE GREAT MOTHER OF HARLOTS)

IN ALL OF SCRIPTURE CHRIST WAS MOST VEHEMENT ABOUT THE RELIGIOUS HIERARCHICAL SYSTEM AND HERE YOU ARE A SELF CONFESSED DISCIPLE OF YASHUA UPHOLDING
THIS SAME SH.ITSTEM ALL THAT IS VILE AND ABOMINABLE.

YOU ARE TRULY IN SELF DENIAL, LOOK AT YOUR DOGMATIC WAY OF LIFE AND THE POWER STRUCTURES THAT CONTROL YOUR RELIGION AND TELL ME IF THAT IS RELEVANT TO THIS DISCUSSION.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!
Re: Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property by Ubenedictus(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
If memory serves me right i clearly decilne discussing these and similar issues on this thread. If u must discuss this my dear then open a new thread and feel free to invite me.
MostHigh:

IS THAT ALL YOU GOT FROM THE MESSAGE?

“THE BOLDED IS AN IRRELEVANT CONCLUSION”

HOW SO?

IF HE IS INFALLIBLE AS YOU SAY THEN WHY CAN’T I AND YOURSELF ALSO BE INFALLIBLE BEING CO- EQUAL SONS OF GOD? TRY NOT TO SHOOT YOURSELF WHEN YOU ANSWER THIS ONE. AND NO CATHOLIC DOGMA PLS JUST SCRIPTURAL REFERENCES.

IS THE PAPACY NOT A HIERARCHICAL SYSTEM? (THE GREAT MOTHER OF HARLOTS)

IN ALL OF SCRIPTURE CHRIST WAS MOST VEHEMENT ABOUT THE RELIGIOUS HIERARCHICAL SYSTEM AND HERE YOU ARE A SELF CONFESSED DISCIPLE OF YASHUA UPHOLDING
THIS SAME SH.ITSTEM ALL THAT IS VILE AND ABOMINABLE.

YOU ARE TRULY IN SELF DENIAL, LOOK AT YOUR DOGMATIC WAY OF LIFE AND THE POWER STRUCTURES THAT CONTROL YOUR RELIGION AND TELL ME IF THAT IS RELEVANT TO THIS DISCUSSION.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!

Re: Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property by MostHigh: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ubenedictus: If memory serves me right i clearly decilne discussing these and similar issues on this thread. If u must discuss this my dear then open a new thread and feel free to invite me.

THATS A SHAME, AFTER ALL YOU HAVE SAID ALREADY.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property by Ubenedictus(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
MostHigh:

THATS A SHAME, AFTER ALL YOU HAVE SAID ALREADY.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
then take d liberty of quoting my comments when u make ur own thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Primary Or Secondary Virgin? / Satanism or Christianity / Who Is The Spirit Of Truth In The Holly Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.