Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89065 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by chinex84(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
coolI got the IV. Just visit the nimc website, enter your surname and ARN and submit. All the details you need will appear, then print the exam slip. All the best in your test.I got the IV. Just visit the nimc website, enter your surname and ARN and submit. All the details you need will appear, then print the exam slip. All the best in your test.I got the IV. Just visit the nimc website, enter your surname and ARN and submit. All the details you need will appear, then print the exam slip. All the best in your test.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kclub83(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
guys, pls lets talk on the likely questions that will come out for d test. Pls its important
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by johnorji: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
p/s let keep dis trend going & those wit informatn on d format 4 d test shud assist us p/s.dey said we shud come along wit valid ID.P/s house which 1 is valid ID.Tnk.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by suraaj(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
victor4u: Got an IV also...mine is in Ibadan; U.I 23rd...

If successful, is the job going to be for a particular period or a permanent job?
pls holla me,if there is any imfo,wil also contact u too,thanx and God bless us.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sestob(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
avicky:
Shalom! Same here.
It is well!

My center is also UNILAG on the 26th
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Vetsolo(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
Helo hause any one has his venue n AKURE?futa to b precise?pls hook up wit me let brainstorm my 2go id is Drlobetti,
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dayojoy: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
@ home-bucks pls go check punch newspaper to verify the information

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by juwoonn(m): 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
smoochii: hi,my centre is also FUT perm Site and I have no idea of what to expect tho.
me 2. Fut minna on sunday 24. Ao e go be?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by macpeter1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
W
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Msheliaali(m): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hello guyz,I also got a text mesage from Nimc.my center is FUT MINNA Perm. Site pls anybody dt is goin there should contact me truh:08032295558 or Ping!!! Me 298aea98. And I think the Examz is E-exams.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by oluezekiel(m): 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
olawunmi_samuel: Got the text also. I don't even remember the position I applied to. I didn't finish the online applications, I didn't even upload documents.Quite funny.
Wow! I've finally seen my mate...lol
I can't remember what I applied for either,was even surprised when I got the text this morning. I'm very sure I didn't upload my passport but uploaded other documents and this I did late.
Is there a way one can retrieve the info? How will I prepare for a test I don't know what I appled for?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by RickyTheOne: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ok guys.....has anyone gotten reliable info on wat format of questions to expect in d exam?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dayojoy: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
@ Ricky the one, nothing yet
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by emmykul1809: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
home-bucks:
hello everyone, I got same text but I called a friend who has contact with NIMS, he confirmed that it was a scam. the former staffers that were laid off hacked into the website and sent those invites.

Please you guys should do your own intelligence further.

"My source is very credible please"
if it is scam, what den wl b d person's benefit?

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by u3fine(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
It is really disheartening how this NIMC is conducting this exams. How will they send an unemployed graduate to spend not less than 15k for transport to farr away Ilorin from PH and other SS n SE states.
Most Universities in these zones also have CBT n ETC eg RSUST, Uniport, Uniben etc have a large computer labs that can accomodate the applicants. It is just a ploy to deprive this zones from participating in recruitment exercise.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by bibinwaka: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
if its a scam wat abt d txt msgs. sm didnt rcvd txt msgs. did they also arange the exam slip?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dicksonohm(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
I rcieved the invitation message too and I printed my exam slip. What a funny moment! I actually chose Ilorin as my preferred coz I reside in osogbo, but my centre is now Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by hefhem: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mine is lagos on 28th @ ikeja but I based in ibadan

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by DeraDeluca: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
The thread says wat to xpect and not how to locate ur xam centres n other shity complains u guys are giving
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by holuwarlay08(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
No be me go carry last, make i run go print my test slip...
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by aristokrat: 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
Pls let's brainstorm on the likely questions to come out .
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by ibraivory: 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
I am invited n its in Lagos on d 24th Feb. Its k.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by drlizzy(f): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
Please does anyone know why those who chose Ph and others in the SS are been asked to go to Kwara?

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by rho1224: 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
My center is at ibadan on 26th...8:00am...I reside in lagos...anyone writing on this day from lagos? Need to know if we could lodge the evening before.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gojebor: 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
Sammy2100:

Me i tire too o

me also am in abj......dey sent me to illorin also
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by noskybanj(m): 12:00am On Feb 19, 2013
Please guys, I got d IV, bt without any exam centre. I will really appreciate if any one could help me out on this one. No rude response please .
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by rho1224: 12:02am On Feb 19, 2013
I think it would be Gmat, current affairs, general knowledge...and the regular man know man would play its part too...just saying.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gojebor: 12:02am On Feb 19, 2013
big spif: Hi guys, choose abuja as my test center cos im based in Abuja but was thrown to Ilorin and writting on the 23rd, i guess as someone said its a strategy to reduce and discorage crowd. so who's going from Abuja lets plan up how we go? Dont know ilorin much but pass on my way to lagos. Hows their test like? Hola pls if interested

ds is my no. 08025674891Call me am going to illorin too...but am writing on 25

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Recado: 12:06am On Feb 19, 2013
Sammy2100:

Me i tire too o
. Hey friends, I chose portharcourt as my preferred location for the exam but am posted to unilorin as my exam centre. To cap it all, its going to be on Sunday. I have been thinking abt it ever since I got d msg
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by darlingbobo(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2013
I wonder what NIMC is thinking by posting people out of their preferred exam location. That means they are not coordinated and organised. I've never been to Ilorin before and there is no money to go there now for me. Well if I have the money before 27th I'll go but if I don't I'll leave them to write the exam for me.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Recado: 12:15am On Feb 19, 2013
I think d questions may likely be current affairs,maths, English etc
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kallysky(f): 12:18am On Feb 19, 2013
just visit the website. as for me am going to be employed ijn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.