Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89083 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by vivimax: 12:21am On Feb 19, 2013
Pls wat are d likely questios?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by hrykanu231(m): 12:22am On Feb 19, 2013
Mehn! I got the text diz afternoon, my exam centre is Lagos and I reside in Calabar
Just dnt knw what to do at the moment.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by AMEBO2BUSY: 12:41am On Feb 19, 2013
drlizzy: Why on earth should they refer people to States other than their preferred exam location?
Be double sure b4 u take step cos NIMC is in a trouble water , the mgt. headed by chris onyemenem is so disorganised.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by gentlepal: 1:24am On Feb 19, 2013
pls anybody posted to Akure shld add me on 2go chuks517. am writing on de 24/2/2013
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by oshinlajaneyo(m): 1:27am On Feb 19, 2013
Dis is nt an hacked message 00ooo, is true nd message ws sent directing u 2 their site for ur exam cetre details. Let's give it a try. Mine is at Ikeja, their lagos head office
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by manya(m): 1:58am On Feb 19, 2013
i was posted to FUT minna, i will definitely be going a day before.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Mornah25: 2:08am On Feb 19, 2013
rho1224: My center is at ibadan on 26th...8:00am...I reside in lagos...anyone writing on this day from lagos? Need to know if we could lodge the evening before.
me 2 bt my exam time is 9:00am.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by nijanigga: 2:44am On Feb 19, 2013
With all the carnage on roads, safe journey to all those travelling for the exam,if possible go by rail.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by wodinma: 2:58am On Feb 19, 2013
I think my own case is d worse so far.....workd in Yobe state and was inverted to ibandon on 23rd..God help me..how do I retreve the Job position I applied for pls? and for does dt stayed in ibandon should help and direct us dt dint kw the venue please som1 Like ( hefhem). my number is 08065419337 tanks.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by COOLDUN: 3:13am On Feb 19, 2013
Honestly going through these comments and the plights of these un employed graduates being sent out of their preferred centers brings tears out from eyes. They did not even give them a longer notice to be able to raise the transports and accommodation fees, just woke up early in the morning and started sending text messages to people to embark on an un prepared journey within few days is really an act of heartlessness. To my understanding i see this as a way to drop those people from the lists. I am not discouraging anyone, but saying my mind.

As someone rightly said if you know you can make the journey please go ahead but if you feel you can't make the journey please stay back and try another opportunity.

If this invitation is real, the fellow that took this decision will surely encounter the wrath of God, it is better you employ your preferred candidates than putting other less privileged ones into this psychological traumas. This shows that the man in charge of this program is incompetent, Now the poor masses will know that this country is gradually slipping off from their hands. And have to wake up.

7 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by remzytimer: 3:14am On Feb 19, 2013
Pls to those of u dt will be writting first, i mean at early date should try at all cost to display the question here either full snapped picture or by full copying....be ur brothers keeper!...best of luck! "NB: QUESTIONS MIGHT NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE TAKEN HOME"
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by ladeski: 3:37am On Feb 19, 2013
kclub83: guys, pls lets talk on the likely questions that will come out for d test. Pls its important
God bless you. 3 different threads and no one has said anything. I would advise to to start studing for GMAT type questions.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Godsknight(m): 3:41am On Feb 19, 2013
hefhem: Mine is lagos on 28th @ ikeja but I based in ibadan
same here....i based in ibadan.. Lets exachange numba.... My phone no is 07030774454.... Ur no?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by larryjis: 3:54am On Feb 19, 2013
Pretty002: Mine is unilorin 24th, cbt centre. I can't remember the position I applied for. Does anyone have the publication?
.......hey mine is in Unilorin too 27th exam date n time 12noon...u don't need be scared its govt job and not bank job...just understand the history and functions and objectives of NIMc and also know d DG profile wen d coy came in existence and also the English part is tricky so study more of nearest in meaning. For those that wrote Inec test its dat pattern wish u all d best.....forget about Gmats its Govt job and not bank and Oil coy

3 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gboliwe: 4:00am On Feb 19, 2013
remzytimer: Pls to those of u dt will be writting first, i mean at early date should try at all cost to display the question here either full snapped picture or by full copying....be ur brothers keeper!...best of luck! "NB: QUESTIONS MIGHT NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE TAKEN HOME"
what kind of graduate are you? What kind of leader are you? How can you handle big when small overpowers you?
Nigeria is bad, nigeria is bad, it is from very little things like this. May God have mercy!

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Topsydy: 4:16am On Feb 19, 2013
How can i travel from Calabar to Ilorin for NIMC Aptitude Test. Their not helping issue.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by hustla(m): 5:35am On Feb 19, 2013
Dear Applicant,
Please print your exam slip for NIMC Jobs from www.nimcjobs.com
Also come along with a valid ID to the exam center.
U can confirm Ur ARN online

that is the message I got, hope all is well cos I remember I didn't upload my picture... and I dont even have a valid I'd card...

the questions may not be GMAT stuff, probably more current affairs inclined....
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by ApahDaniel(m): 6:15am On Feb 19, 2013
home-bucks:
hello everyone, I got same text but I called a friend who has contact with NIMS, he confirmed that it was a scam. the former staffers that were laid off hacked into the website and sent those invites.

Please you guys should do your own intelligence further.

"My source is very credible please"

Which do we believe now,what if truely it isn't a scam??
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by forster: 6:15am On Feb 19, 2013
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by onyxdistinct(m): 6:17am On Feb 19, 2013
I got d iv..but had recievd a text from nimcjob askn me to log on to thr site to complete my application which i did not,dnt knw if this wil afect me,since they stil sent me iv text,plz someone help me
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 19, 2013
wodinma: I think my own case is d worse so far.....workd in Yobe state and was inverted to ibandon on 23rd..God help me..how do I retreve the Job position I applied for pls? and for does dt stayed in ibandon should help and direct us dt dint kw the venue please som1 Like ( hefhem). my number is 08065419337 tanks.
Please move out of Yobe, this one that your grammatical blunders be like bullets from a heavy duty automatic rifle.. And u r a graduate? Jesox dis is scary

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by chienyem(f): 6:39am On Feb 19, 2013
SURY Suri: I forgot my ARN is there nothing I can do to retrieve it.
Click below the place you are supposed to put ur ARM and it will lead u to an option to verify ur ARN dts how I got mine
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by eghosarita: 6:46am On Feb 19, 2013
home-bucks:
hello everyone, I got same text but I called a friend who has contact with NIMS, he confirmed that it was a scam. the former staffers that were laid off hacked into the website and sent those invites.

Please you guys should do your own intelligence further.

"My source is very credible please"
ur source has proven not to be credible cos in this case its for real, for ur info KPMG is d consultant handling d recruitment so know that its a serious business
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by eghosarita: 6:51am On Feb 19, 2013
macpeter1: Why on earth should they refer
people to States other than their
preferred exam location? What a discouragement! 4rm ph to ilorin . Its far na. I dont hav transport fare. . Help me o o o. . 08032314006
for all those who were refered to states other than d state d picked it is likely that at d time u completed ur forms there were no spaces in those states any more, I think they are trying to be orderly, no over crowding since its computer based and from my findings almost all those who were posted out didn't upload d complete document, and another finding is that they invited everyone that applied so its d exam that ll kick out a lot of people, so try ur best as d recruitment proceSs isn't a scam and its going to be on merit not who know man
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Desdola(m): 6:52am On Feb 19, 2013
Those of you saying you are writing cos you are deployed to another which u did not choose, better think twice. Its a one day test and u can just make preparation for it cos opportunity comes but once, lest u still want 2 be job seekers.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Peterboy1(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2013
am writting in minna too (FUT, Minna) but i stay in Portharcout.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by harriseen(m): 7:01am On Feb 19, 2013
Na wah ooooooooooo
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by rho1224: 7:06am On Feb 19, 2013
Pls anyone going from lagos to ibadan? Writing on 26th, 8am. Will be going a day before. Pls reach me with these pin:28D6C84D 08063669051
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by swizy: 7:09am On Feb 19, 2013
Infoseye:

Please I need proof, because am coming from abroad and now reading what you saying am having a second thought about this invitation.
dude r u kiddin... Frm abroad to com n do wat Wonders shall neva end! Smhs...

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by agatlv(f): 7:10am On Feb 19, 2013
Na wah ooooo.WtF is disi chose delta cos im from delta and d IV is for MINNA 28th Ow person go do
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by apineken: 7:16am On Feb 19, 2013
cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.