Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89079 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by u3fine(m): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
pechiko: my Observation is that those of you that were posted to other states aside where u chose applied for Federal department when filling ur forms and I also think those places you write the exams are the states you will work if employed. Its only my pbservation and I stand to be corrected. God Bless!
I applied for customer Care Officer (Rivers State)
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Daveama(m): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
kiwi5: I stay in Enugu and selected rivers as my test location but they sent me to Minna,and my problem is African time,they said it would start by 1pm but i feel it would be more than that,i wont be able to leave that same day and i dnt have anywhere to stay in Minna,just confused cry
Same with me writing at minna on the 25th 1pm, here's my mail daveama01@yahoo.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by u3fine(m): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
chyna4luv: drlizzy Pls NIMC cant refer any applicant to another state other than their preferred exam location, refer back to your application process maybe you chosen a wrong exam location. I chose Lagos and I am given the Lagos centre. Thanks.
Wrong!!! You are only lucky. I choose PH but taken to Ilorin, and there is no center in PH Again
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by oghenetejire(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
If the site was whatever, then the management of NIMC should come out with a public statement and refute the possition and safe thousands of Nigerian jobless graduates the stress.

What can we do as a group?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Vetsolo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Me 2 hok me up on 2go :drlobetti
Muttex: Please am writing mine on the 23th of this month @ ETC hall,FUTA Akure
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by oghenetejire(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
@ Chyna, I don't think so much peeps can make the same mistake
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Ujlv: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hi @2goodbobo am writing in minna too, on the 25th!! Where are residn? M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ own Į̸̸̨§ minna ad 25th too. Dnt knw dat place ooo
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Fudey(f): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
chyna4luv: drlizzy Pls NIMC cant refer any applicant to another state other than their preferred exam location, refer back to your application process maybe you chosen a wrong exam location. I chose Lagos and I am given the Lagos centre. Thanks.
i think u were just luck because i chose Abj but am 2 write in Minna,mind u i applied on d 3rd day of d advert n then it was only lagos,Abj n PH Centers on d dropdown menu.i think they just sent us 2 d nearest centers
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by usenat: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
mine is on 28th at unilorin anybody wit d same pls
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Daveama(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ujlv: Hi @2goodbobo am writing in minna too, on the 25th!! Where are residn? M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ own Į̸̸̨§ minna ad 25th too. Dnt knw dat place ooo
Me too, minna 25th at 1pm, guess i'll be going to abj a day b4. Here's my mail daveama01@yahoo.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by chineduace(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
pls guys, is there any test centre in abuja, i'm planning to gate crash because i dont see my self spending close to 20k on logistics for travelling and accomodation for a bloddy test. This is just outrageous... I think it's time people should speak out.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Joscef(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mine is 8:00 AM @ unilorin on 28/2/2013
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by pechiko: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
u3fine:
I applied for customer Care Officer (Rivers State)
so u didn't get Rivers state as requested? One thing I noticed from every1 that I know who resides in Lagos and according to this thread,I am yet to see someone who lives in Lagos,chose Lagos and didn't get Lagos. Did u noticed this also?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by yemopop: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
My centre is in lagos @ unilag faculty ό̲̣̣̣̥f̶̲̥̅̊ social science etc on 26th feb 2013, how is test going be? Some one should help ‎​♏ε out, whatsapp number is 07062038614
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Beesam: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
pechiko: so u didn't get Rivers state as requested? One thing I noticed from every1 that I know who resides in Lagos and according to this thread,I am yet to see someone who lives in Lagos,chose Lagos and didn't get Lagos. Did u noticed this also?
I got what u ar saying bt a friend of mine who told me abt the recruitment n stay in lagos here with me is posted 2 Akure
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by JMystique(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
Please anyone going from ph to enugu on 22nd for the 9 am exam can add me on bbm let's c hw we gonna do it,229e49a2 on bbm
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by doyexy: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
Let's all try our best in the tests,,all the best
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sekunda4every: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
helo house, i chose abuja as centre and was posted to ilorin uniilorin CBT CENTRE on 25th feb, any1 wit de same veneue plz holla @ me 08135250184
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kclub83(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
doyexy: Let's all try our best in the tests,,all the best
doyexy,are u stil planing to do d test after been successful at d just concluded diamond test? Congrat once again and pls remember to pray 4me to be successful in dis nimc test.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by COOLDUN: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
tjimoh: I applied in Lagos and my Exam Centre is ETC Centre,1,Oba Akran, Ikeja, Lagos...My concern now is that how can one be sure if political influence will not spoil the whole recruiting process. I think Director General of NIMC should learn his lesson from Immigration Recruitment that was recently cancelled due to some Discripancies. GMAT + Current Affairs might be the areas of help for the test preparation... Best of Luck to all NLers shortlisted for the Exam.

My dear thank your God that you were not posted to a place you would be stressed up, now your fear is political interference common my dear, just go and sit for the exam and leave the rest to God almighty. When fear goes first failure follows. Be courageous and take the exam, you will pass and be selected in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by pechiko: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Beesam:
I got what u ar saying bt a friend of mine who told me abt the recruitment n stay in lagos here with me is posted 2 Akure
Do u mean your friend chose Lagos and was posted to Akure, also do u reside in Lagos but chose Rivers state?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kclub83(m): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
pls if u have done FIRS,INEC,IMMIGRATION,NPC,CUSTOMS etc test before,pls share it here d type and kind of questions dat was set. Dis wil be useful for us to do and be successful in dis test
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by johnsonadex: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
lamjell: Hope am not alone cos i havn't seen anyone posted to ETC CENTRE IKEJA LAGOS. IF DATS UR CENTRE,PLS LETS connect
dats my centre...lets hook up on 2go: adeyinka657
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by hollayemy89: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hi
We are still waiting and praying!!but in de meantime here is a read 4 you culled 4rm Leadership Newspaper:

Over 158,000 graduates have applied for vacant positions advertised in the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC). The commission had advertised for positions at its enrolment centres across the states of the federation. The exercise is aimed at giving Nigerians the opportunity to register for the biometric identity system.

Sources close to the organisation’s head of Human Resources Department said that the external consultants appointed to manage the recruitment process had submitted the full list of the applicants and were screening them for possible interview.

The sources said a computer-based test would be administered to the shortlisted applicants before the principles of merit, federal character, catchment area, and spread are applied. The preliminary report of the consulting firm also showed that there were from 100 per cent to 1,000 per cent over- subscription in each of the over 94 job functions advertised.

It was gathered that the number could have been more had those who had difficulties in filling the form been able to do so before the close of the application. The online application system is a test process which was adopted to deliberately test the IT usage and competency of the applicants.

Those who are unable to fill the simple online application form might not be able to  sit for the test, let alone pass the computer-based aptitude test, so it will be difficult to employ them now that the commission is in a hurry to kick off the nationwide enrolment process come April 2013.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by lindiwey: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
Pls is d exam taking place in abuja too?hvnt hrd anyone mention abj center
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by gentlepal: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
@denice mine is 24th akure u can add me on 2go chuks517
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sekunda4every: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
I was posted to unilorin too, scheduled on 25th feb, i live in abj, anyone wit de same shedule call me up on 08135250184 gudluck 2 all
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by muredo(m): 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
hefhem: Mine is lagos on 28th @ ikeja but I based in ibadan
my exam mate at oba akran avenue,ikeja,am i correct?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by brighter: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
I reside in Lagos and also choose Lagos as prefered center. Though I didn't get any sms, I logged in my ARN & it showed ETC center Akure as my exam center on 27/02/2012 @ 10am. Pls do anybody have this same date & venue?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by snowvidbarca: 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
Pretty002 mine also is CBT ilorin 24th feb where r u going from[/color]
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by harriseen(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
pls wat if 1 does not hav an ID, say national ID, driver's licence or Intl passport, wat oda ID cld b used?
PLS UR ANSAZ WIL B APPRECIATED

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.