Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89100 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by eghosarita: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
FRANKSOL: please mine is @ Unilag on 26th. If you are on same date please lets plan on how to get this done.
. Hmmm, finally, I get to see someone in d same centre with me, what time is urs, mine is for 2pm.I ll like to know d position you applied for my email is eghosarita@yahoo.com.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by chyomao: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
Kobymay: Who are those in abuja writing in Minna on the 28th
Same Here!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kclub83(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
joshdamie: For the national identity management commission exam formal, exam answers, past questions and live questions Call 08160531848 ..
post it here if u are real

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kpdc85: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
@ chyomao and kobymay, mine is also on d 28th, in Minna n i reside in abuja, u can get me on estybeky@yahoo.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by egembac(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
I DONT GET U GUYS, U GUYS R DISCUSSING OFF TOPIC. WHAT ARE WE LIKELY TO EXPECT? STOP WASTING YOUR TIME HERE ON UR VENUE AND DATE. WILL THAT HELP U GUYS? CRAB shocked
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kclub83(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
egembac: I DONT GET U GUYS, U GUYS R DISCUSSING OFF TOPIC. WHAT ARE WE LIKELY TO EXPECT? STOP WASTING YOUR TIME HERE ON UR VENUE AND DATE. WILL THAT HELP U GUYS? CRAB shocked
infact i don tire for dis smal smal guys. I created dis thread to discuss on likely questins and they are talkin of venues. Nawao!!

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Treasure19: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
@kclub83, ave been checking dis thread since ooo, oping to c sumthing related to d topic but I avnt,na so so venue n date gist full here.@all, pls anyone with useful info abt d test format shld nt hesitate to let us knw ooo
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kclub83(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
Treasure19: @kclub83, ave been checking dis thread since ooo, oping to c sumthing related to d topic but I avnt,na so so venue n date gist full here.@all, pls anyone with useful info abt d test format shld nt hesitate to let us knw ooo
i knw by saturday,we wil knw d kind of test they set. My guy is writing on sat
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Tstone1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
Anybody centre @ ETC Centre, FUTA for 28th Feb should contact me on 2901B98C or 08068700640. All the best to you guy. All the best guys.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by hollayemy89: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
maths is 15, english 15, curent afairs 10 and question about ur position 10In the current afairs they asked about d name of dg inec,which skul and course he studied, then year inec was formed, dt was all abt inec test, so I think this can prepared u ahead...

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by oghenetejire(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
I choose PH but was given Ilorin 27/02/2013, any one with same date should please pingg me 28A12968 or call me or mail me on oghenetejire@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by brighter: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
Pls anybody writing at ECT center FUTA Akure at 10am on 27th should holla me on 08038050323 e-mail gozykynkyonline@yahoo.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
Anybody writing in Enugu? Am in Riverstate and I was asked to go to Enugu for the Test on 25th, anybody going to Enugu on 25th?

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Ojeilevbare(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
how real is this tin, I jt hope it won't be a waste of precious tym.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by hoomogh(m): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
yklaw: Any1 on d 23rd,@ unilag? Am I d only one dt day? I ve nt seen jst one person dt was fixed 4 dt day,any1 pls,nd dos pple askin questns ds thg is straight 4wrd jst check d website u'l c d details.I thnk dey wl base us on current affairs,God hep us nd dos pple complaining abt distance,u wl c ds on the website DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AND THE AVAILABLE TEST CENTRES FOR A COMPUTER-BASED TEST, IT HAS NOT BEEN POSSIBLE TO SCHEDULE ALL CANDIDATES FOR THE TEST IN THEIR PREFERRED LOCATIONS. IN ORDER TO CONDUCT AN ORDERLY, TIMELY AND HITCH-FREE TESTING PROCESS, HCP HAS SCHEDULED CANDIDATES TO TAKE THE TEST IN STATES OTHER THAN THEIR PREFERRED LOCATIONS.
THANK YOU
am also writting on d 23rd my venue is unilag/maulag. Lol. Bro wats d 411. Holla me 08081442594

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Cooltemi: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hope I'm nt d only 1 writin on 28th, in ilorin? I'v nt seen any1 wit same date n center
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by bibinwaka: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2013
yap. am writin same day. ar u a female. mail me ur numb so we cn tlk abt arngmnts. thx.
blessingnwakego@yahoo.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by bibinwaka: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2013
yap. am writin same day 28th. ar u a female. mail me ur numb so we cn tlk abt arngmnts. thx.
blessingnwakego@yahoo.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by klarke(m): 12:35am On Feb 21, 2013
I learnt d test format is as follows: english comprehension, current affairs, quantitative aptitude, etc. Still waiting to hear frm some1 who has wrtten d test 2 confirm. My centre is unilorin on 24th, anyone goin frm owerri? Ping me: 2A1C4291
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by chyna4luv: 1:35am On Feb 21, 2013
Home-buck, i am nt 2sure that NIMC Job is a scam because i received the msg and i called their help desk and a Lady picked the call and she explained 2me on how 2get the my exam location,slip and date via www.nimcjob.com and she also asked to know if there is any other challenges am facing as regards the nimc stuff and i said no and she hangged up.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by chyna4luv: 1:49am On Feb 21, 2013
Pals, pls lets nt 2be discouraged by anybody ok no matter the place u ar being posted 2write ur exam jst go there in faith and believe that u wil pass.
As for me, I will be written mine in lagos on the 27th, 10am @ unilag. God bless u all.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by abbaygirl: 1:57am On Feb 21, 2013
SURY Suri: I forgot my ARN is there nothing I can do to retrieve it.

U can confirm ♈ϋя ARN from †ђξ link! Check
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by noskybanj(m): 2:42am On Feb 21, 2013
I will b writing in Enugu on d 27th, n am presently in Nasarawa. Nt api am spendin money 4 dis, bt am api am going 2 d east. Bin a while
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mrrandolph: 7:38am On Feb 21, 2013
oghenetejire: I choose PH but was given Ilorin 27/02/2013, any one with same date should please pingg me 28A12968 or call me or mail me on oghenetejire@yahoo.com
Tejire how far? Its osayande, i will be writing at Akure, wish u luck with urs.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mrrandolph: 7:45am On Feb 21, 2013
T.stone:
Anybody centre @ ETC Centre, FUTA for 28th Feb should contact me on 2901B98C or 08068700640. All the best to you guy. All the best guys.
same time too: where will u be leaving from?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 21, 2013
YOU ARE ALL JUGUNU, WE ARE ASKING ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE LIKELY TO SET FOR THE TEST, YOU ARE BUSY COMMENTING ON HOW YOUR NAME CAME OUT AND HOW YOU ARE GOIN TO REACH UR CENTERS, NONSENSE MUMU PEOPLE lipsrsealed tongue FOR ONCE MAKE UNA USE UNA BRAIN NAH
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by harriseen(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2013
hey guyz, I'm scheduled 2 write in Ibadan on 24th, I stay in Ojota, Lagos. I'll b going frm Ojota, any1 having same plan? Send me a priv8 msg or ad me up on facebook, El-sokka Okhueleigbe
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by meetgaby: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2013
Can we atleast talk some bit about what to expect in the test? I think the website has enough info for those who need. Thanks.

Since its a 1hr test, not sure it will be so much of GMATs. I suppose a lot of reasoning and speed test will be involved.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by ladeski: 8:59am On Feb 21, 2013
meetgaby: Can we atleast talk some bit about what to expect in the test? I think the website has enough info for those who need. Thanks.

Since its a 1hr test, not sure it will be so much of GMATs. I suppose a lot of reasoning and speed test will be involved.
still a lot of conjecture. Sad no one has a clue of what to expect. I do know however that KPMG hosted the last exams but perhaps anyone who has sat for KPMG run exams can point us in the right direction.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2013
hollayemy89: maths is 15, english 15, curent afairs 10 and question about ur position 10In the current afairs they asked about d name of dg inec,which skul and course he studied, then year inec was formed, dt was all abt inec test, so I think this can prepared u ahead...
were u guys allowed to use calculator for d math?

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by meetgaby: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2013
ladeski: still a lot of conjecture. Sad no one has a clue of what to expect. I do know however that KPMG hosted the last exams but perhaps anyone who has sat for KPMG run exams can point us in the right direction.

Yeah bro! I noticed one trend with guys who have written their test before, maybe they can help or they are under oath not to. Lol. Just joking. Pple cud use some help fellas. Thanks

Looking @ the experience level of some of the people invited, asking them to write a test with Gmats qtns will be very unfair. Don't know when I last wrote one. I know of many folks in my position expect if its a strategy to drop people.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dencot: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2013
[Am writing the same day with you.Am in Abuja now to move on 26th against 27th.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers / How To Be Job Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.