Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness (36057 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) / Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo / 'Gen'. Diya Who Cried B4 A Major Is Now A Mortuary Attendant Selling Human Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness by rhymz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
I don't even care if Diya was begging for his life, the fact is, he continued to lie about it. Who knows the other things he lied about. How did a kitten like that become a General?
Re: Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness by WilyWily6: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
Commander General of Ooduduwa Army
Re: Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
rhymz: I don't even care if Diya was begging for his life, the fact is, he continued to lie about it. Who knows the other things he lied about. How did a kitten like that become a General?

The account of major Fadipe was absolutely spot on. Fadipe showed bravery, truthfulness and professionalism. In contrast Diya is shameless and pathological liar, very unprofessional and timid to be called a general.
Major Al Mustapha described him as someone who want to be a king but want others to do the job for him.

In fact, the fact that coupists are going to oputa panel is laughable to me, how can coupists expect to be treated? Were they expecting Abacha to lay a red carpet for them?
Re: Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness by vanbonattel: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
rhymz: I don't even care if Diya was begging for his life, the fact is, he continued to lie about it. Who knows the other things he lied about. How did a kitten like that become a General?

Because he was not Igbo.
Re: Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness by vanbonattel: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
inufele2:

The account of major Fadipe was absolutely spot on. Fadipe showed bravery, truthfulness and professionalism. In contrast Diya is shameless and pathological liar, very unprofessional and timid to be called a general.
Major Al Mustapha described him as someone who want to be a king but want others to do the job for him.

In fact, the fact that coupists are going to oputa panel is laughable to me, how can coupists expect to be treated? Were they expecting Abacha to lay a red carpet for them?

Haba, that quote ".....is a pathological liar, very unprofessional and timid to be called a leader......someone who wants to be king but wants others to do the job for him" describes someone else related to Diya, Obafemi Awolowo.
Re: Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
van bonattel:

Because he was not Igbo.

If he was igbo he would have run away before capture grin grin grin eg ojukwu, ifeajuna
Re: Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness by vanbonattel: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
inufele2:

If he was igbo he would have run away before capture grin grin grin eg ojukwu, ifeajuna

Or died like a poor pick pocket from mile 2, like MKO Abiola grin
Re: Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
van bonattel:

Or died like a poor pick pocket from mile 2, like MKO Abiola grin

Came back like ojukwu to lick the anus of his enemies grin grin grin
Re: Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness by Dede1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
I do not blame my friend, Kabiyesi Diya, for begging for his life. Even I am surprised he just knelt down while begging Abacha. After all, Yooba peeps are thought to prostrate on the floor before their superiors or elders.
Re: Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness by vanbonattel: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
inufele2:

Ojukwu came back just to frustrate Awolowo, and split southern votes that made sure Awolowo did not win Shagari
Re: Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
van bonattel:

Ojukwu came back just to frustrate Awolowo, and split southern votes that made sure Awolowo did not win Shagari

grin grin grin beer palour gist grin grin persin wey no even win his own village in election, na im go split votes?
Re: Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness by T9ksy(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
inufele2:

Oh yes, he did............he joined the NPN-Northern Party of Nigeria.

The same northerners he sacrificed millions of his people fighting...................

Oh well, the rest as they say, is now history.

Re: Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Warri Rally: Buhari Has Foreseen His Defeat - PDP / Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists / Amaechi Destroys PMB, Says President Doesn't Listen To Anybody Doesn't Read-Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.