Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

119fortress's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 119fortress's Profile / 119fortress's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona Super Cup Final (4 - 1) On 14th January 2024 by 119fortress(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14
What a destruction

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by 119fortress(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Oga sir, nor allow this After-One babe condition you join the money wey you get. Na who nor get money babe dey condition. You hear
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by 119fortress(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Life na money. He has achieved titles upon titles in Europe. If he is my senior brother or father, I will call boys to bundle him into the plane to Rihad to sign that contract. You know waiting be £3.6m a week? Abi una nor get sense
Business / Re: Superior Quality Thermal Paper Rolls For POS, ATM And Vending Machines. by 119fortress(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Is this thermal paper the same used for sports bets vouchers?
Politics / Re: OSUN 2018: Mobile Phone; INEC Make Clarification by 119fortress(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Vote buying started during Adams oshiomole second term governorship elections and since then remain a vital part of APC game plan.
Religion / Re: Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets by 119fortress(m): 8:07am On Feb 24, 2018
I heared benny hinn first private jet was purchased from morris cerulo. When he visited warri for the first time, he flew in with a private jet. Part of the reason his second trip to warri was canceled was becos the insurance company that insures his jet pointed to benni hinn that he it would be a breach of of their insurance policy for hinn to deliberatly fly into warri at a time were ethnic war between the ijaws and itsekiris was at its peak. So is benny hinn actually saying he has never own or has sold his jet? We must not be misled.
Politics / Re: Delta To Build 30,000bpd Modular Refineries by 119fortress(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
Oga, na sapele nai i dey stay. Tell me were site of the refinery dey. I wan go confirm weda na tru you dey talk becos my papa tell me say govt na only lie dem sabi lie.
Religion / Re: Killings In Nigeria: Paul Enenche Speaks Again, Calls For Self-defense by 119fortress(m): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2018
EweduAfonja:
You will never see Malachy 3;10ners

oyedepo

Adeboye

Olukoye

Kumuyi

Oyakhelome

Oritsajaofor

Say sheet about this menace....

Pls quickly remove Oritsejafor name from the list you quoted there because its on record and i want you to google that His Eminence, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor became the first preacher to alert nigerians about the impending islamic/fulani agenda. He was the first to advocate that boko haram be prescribed by govt as a terrorist group and the refusal of govt led him to take up the case in person to the US Congress. For this he was abused, maligned and sconed at by majority of nigerian elites, press and mostly the Action People Congress at the time they were in the opposition. Several people said Oritsejafor was hitting up polity and that islamic agenda is not posible buy today all actions by buhari govt points to the fact that it is not just posible but already achieved. Oritsejafor alerted nigerians that fulani herds men are another version of boko haram but because nigerians has been cast under a spell, we rejected the message and the messanger . All these can be googled for confirmtion. The very christians including christian leaders even GOs left Oritsejafor to a lone ranger, the man is no longer President of CAN and would want his successor to lead the church in nigeria in peace without his interferance. Thank God his son in the faith, Prophet Isa El Buba has rekindled the fire and Oritsejafor willl join forces when the time is ripe again but other leades of the church who betrayed Oritsejafor and left him to roar alone then should pick up the challenge because history has vindicated Oritsejafor as far as this issue is concern.
Religion / Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by 119fortress(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2018
The fact remains that this story in meant to divert attention from the fact that buhari has not only grounded the economy leaving many out of business but has wholesomely empowered his fulani brothers to slaughter like rams our brothers and sisyers in benue, adamawa,enugu,rivers and delta states respectively.
Romance / Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by 119fortress(m): 12:39am On Dec 15, 2017
Another carry talk
Sports / Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by 119fortress(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yakubu Aiyegbeni is 35 years old,

Yet the average age of members in his Age-grade group is 49years old.

I'd rather cheat on my woman than cheat on my age.

Aiyegbeni could not be more than 41 bcoz am 39 and we were class mates at edopkolo grammar school in the early 90s. We played club football too. I know him more than everyone here. Don't spoil his name, OK!
Sports / Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by 119fortress(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
[b][/b]goo
nairavsdollars:
35 Yakubu Aiyegbeni is my good friend. He is 48

Good friend at where cos I don't know you. If you were at Benin then were in benin? Which youth club did you play football in Benin? Which secondary or primary school did you attend?
Sports / Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) by 119fortress(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
COOL10:
Goooooooooalllllllll. Thunderous free kick from Iheanacho

Which channel is showing the match?
Religion / Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by 119fortress(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2017
My mother in the Lord, Pastor Helen Oritsejafor is not only beautiful but a woman with many parts. God made her a complete person in any area or aspects you can imagine. Is it wisdom, administration, intelligence, class, teaching God's word, motherhood, style, organization infact the standard to become a wife is Pastor Helen Oritsejafor and am grateful to God for giving her to Papa Ayo Oritsejafor . We are proud of her and I know that the evidence that God truly loves my pastor is the fact that He sent mama into his life to wife him and make him complete. God bless Papa Ayo.
Culture / Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by 119fortress(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
I love our Oba. Oba Gha tor pe eah.
Properties / Lands And Buildings For Sale At Affordable Prices In Edo And Delta State. by 119fortress(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Watsapp me on 09024444727 for details on choice properties in Benin, sapele, warri etc. Hecters of lands suitable for farms, industries , dregging sites also available.
Properties / Petrol Filling Stations For Sale In Delta State by 119fortress(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Two major filling stations are for sale in sapele, delta state. They are newly built and pleasant to the eyes to acquire. They are located at the choicest part of town and all facilities are in perfect working condition. Intrested buyers can watsapp me on 09024444727 for further enquiries. Thanks.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.