Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (67846 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Who be davido friend inside? Those toddlers?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
fairfora:
don't you know if you fine, your pikin too go fine? It's obvious in the looks of his children. His wives too are pretty...give that to Edo ladies , any day. Na small e remain, I for marry Edo gal during my nysc back in the days. As a young yoruba corper, they were all clustering around me. I think the king is humble too. I spotted him in ile Ife on my way from Oauthc early this year with his convoy.

Nigeria needs more of you

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
The difference is that British citizens live way above poverty line , they careless how much goes in the welfare of the monarchy. On the other hand you know the story in Nigeria.

You act like you are educated but you are not, If people live above or below poverty line then is that the fault of the Oba? how many time have you heard taxes were paid to him? In the u.k which you are blabbing about the prime minister is directly report to the the queen of England once every week. Have you seen buhari report the the queen of England?

Research and be sure before blabbing/typing
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by nikz(f): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Austin234:
This one will not mind being the fifth wife. But wait a minute, I hope the new Oba has packed out of the mud house he inherited from his late father
[color=#000099][/color] lipsrsealed is the best answer and for your info i'm married.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
You are an idiot. Who's talking about education here over something that brain dead people should know. He has a lot of influence over government decision making in that state I guess you are over educated to know how much power he has , yet people wallow in poverty . People like you are the reason powers that be don't do anything to change the status quo.

Someone with half a brain knows that anywhere in the world with poor citizens leaders have no business with rolls Royce.

But you are too dumb to know with all your half baked education all you know how to do is fight for people that can fight for themselves . You are a fool.

You are as dumb as fvck, has your king or the most influential man in your city influenced the government?

IDIOT
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by naijalo: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
cheesy grin

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by GuntersChain(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
nigeria people and culture
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by akigbemaru: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
TheHistorian:
Shall we start questioning wasteful expenditure in this Country?

What does this King contribute to the GDP of Nigeria??

What exactly is his function other than sitting and sleeping comfortably in a well furnished palace awaiting election period to receive goodies from politicians while Edo residents wallow in the abyss of penury??

Nigeria is a peculiar state with peculiar problems so we need strong approach if indeed we crave for developments.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
modelmike7:
OBATOKPEYE!!

Let me assume you're not a Bini guy! smiley
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:

Educated monkey! What are kings there for? To effect change in the society or to be worshipped by brain dead zombies like you.

Half baked graduates everywhere. Mumu see as they are using you like ping pong cause you have no direction.

Idiot, epitome of stupidity look here don't put your poverty and fustration on anyone suffer your poverty alone. You come online to blab, if you are so outspoken like you act online go and protest. Go into the streets. Idiot
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by jk1e(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
I think the ones standing are is children too and the crown Prince is not there because we have attended same occasion very long time again.he is a Youth,we should be of the same age
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Mumu! There's nothing to protest where I live, I have running water, I have good road, I have access to good medical facilities which your gods run to when they are sick.

Cry for your self. That's if you even know what I mean.

LOL, look at this tout. You fished yourself out if it's true you would have kept quiet.
EMPTY BARRELS MAKE THE LARGEST NOICE

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:

You probably one of this guys bellow. Your situation is irredeemable. I cry for Africa.

It's a shame your forefathers bore you. You cry for africa? You are lost, go abroad then. Idiot. Just read everything you type they are all disgrace and an example of your foolishness

JOBLESS MONKEY.

Your mates are on the tree plucking bananas

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by 119fortress(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
I love our Oba. Oba Gha tor pe eah.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
That's not how banana looks, your case is really bad, even though you got your degree from the forest you still don't know the difference between a monkey and other species, you even don't know what bananas look like.

What a waste of sperm.

You are a born bastard, you expect me to go into the forest and take an actual picture of you and your family on the tree with bananas?

What a waste, the energy your father used to impregnate your mom would have been better used to pack dustbin. At least that way he is helping the environment.

#BornBastard
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
You that Nigerian pastors have sold your brain to the devil and used the profit to buy private jet. You should move to the land of imbeciles.

I guess you are one of the pastors. Born bastard

Fvcking asshole.

don't you see you are useless?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
You are trying too hard to be civilized, but you are still nothing but a local champion . The air you breathe could be used for something better.

Born bastard your body could be use to fertilize the soil.
#BornBastard
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
You are trying too hard to be civilized, but you are still nothing but a local champion . The air you breathe could be used for something better.
Try to amend your life.
#BornBastard
#WastedSperm
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Go and collect your one plate of rice at ewuares palace or you will be hungry tonight. Your fellow animals won't give you their ration I bet.

Born bastard
you an idiot, your family are on the tree like I said, go and join them before the better space of the tree is taken.
homeless monkey
#BornBastard
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Haha! At least am amending it myself. The oba is panel beating your own for you.

Jealous Bastard
You are worthless. You have really proven it that you are a JOBLESS MONKEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Tribe, Kilba, In Adamawa Bury Their Dead (Photos) / Art And Architecture Of The Igbo People / Suri Tribeswomen Of Ethiopia Who Wear Large Lip Plate To Determine Worth In Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.