Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired (50627 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Jibodu(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
virginprincess:
Mr man if you want sex then marry her,is like sex the main reason why you are dating her and you won't get that sex until you learn to become a man like she said.

I knw this was coming from a lady, why do all of you think in a way side
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nobleou(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
At first, I doubted script writing on NL but it's real cus here is one
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by b5ive(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
You are simply being used.

Naturally two adults attracted to themselves would get turned on at the slightest sight of each other. I'm not saying y'all should have sex like rats though.

Flee from her now that you can, else she'll trap you with "I'm pregnant for you" syndrome soon, u would have to pay child support added to the already overated chores you need to do daily.

Be wise this year 2023.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by omolasho: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
All these weak men shaa. One man crush is another man's play thing; know this and know peace of mind.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by forinclay: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

Boss please can I chat you up on whatsapp?
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Mikebjoe: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs
When you cock 40 you will know no food for a lazy bastard girl enjoy your young age in selecting now but you can't run away from time
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Mikebjoe: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nigeria guys are pussy ass nigga that can't even think straight that's one of the biggest problem Nigeria is having why dating a lazy gold digger calling herself a single mother you are a fool man
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs

Lol…this your comment is as funny as the op’s story. Sex is cheap and even free attimes once feelings of list are involved.
If he has to go through all that to get sex then he probably has some issues with himself to start with.
I hope you don’t grow old looking for a man who will wash and clean the house and foot your bills while you do nothing. I’m case you don’t contact me I will do all that and much more for you grin
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by AwesomeGod10(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

You're a finished man, a simp and you need deliverance.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Cravemore: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
@Op , you're very affectionate, tell us the truth you love her so much. This is what kpekus cause? If to say you be my guy. I for done drill you with some gang.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by themanderon: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

I don't know why you are still cohabiting and committing fornication with that lady despite the warning signs everywhere. She is not your wife yet she is already trying to control you. If you know what is good for you do away with that liability or end up with a lifetime of regret,
Una go deu see red flags everywhere yet una go dey seek for advice.
That woman will later create very big problems between you and your mother just watch and see.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by holicupp(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
sorry for such irresponsible behavior
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by martinm45: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
In case you are looking for somebody to settle down with, have enough red flags.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Dybala11(m): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

Are they married? You better relocate to Canada asap and look for your Canadian man there. grin
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Jeweltz(f): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Dybala11:

Are they married? You better relocate to Canada asap and look for your Canadian man there. grin

At least, he won't cheat. Nigerian men are the highest cheaters in the world. But their counterparts abroad seem different because the law don't allow nonsense
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Dybala11(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

I want a real man in my life. Not all these broke men who only want to have sex with me. They lie and they'll still cheat. You wonder what y'all men want. Confused gender angry
The ones you've met obviously wanted sex, you know it and they know it too. So how are they confused?
If the OP is your brother/son and a woman like you is telling him that rubbish about why the OP opened shop for you, are you still going to stick to this your take??
Put yourself in other people's shoes before giving selfish takes now. Both the OP and the woman are Mad though. Abstinence is the watchword jor.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Dybala11(m): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

At least, he won't cheat. Nigerian men are the highest cheaters in the world. But their counterparts abroad seem different because the law don't allow nonsense
Who told you that men abroad don't cheat?? I seriously pity you o. grin
Do you think that many people are getting married abroad like in Nigeria?
Where do you think that the current trend of having baby mamas came from?
Do you want/intend to be a baby mama?? grin
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by drnoel: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Listen to PSquare and Phyno financial woman. That song will give you your answer. If she can't see your intentions from just the simple act of taking care of her daughter. Then you should just litter her, she ain't worth it.
A woman that thinks you are worth it won't put you through all that shit.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Owologbo(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

You don de m#d, but no one to tell.
A girl that is yet to be your wife wants de follow your mom measure shoulder and you are cool with it.
But the time you marry her, she will stop you from checking on your mom (which is the minimum)
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one...

I read your post this morning but couldn’t reply because I was at work and I'm not good at typing with my phone. I bookmarked this thread and fired up my PC the moment I got home just to type you a response. I saw the other reply where you told someone about her loving you but doubting your seriousness. Bro, the reason that lady is a single mother is staring you right in the face.

This lady is playing you. She's getting sex elsewhere. The fact that she's even trying to instigate you against your mother tells you a lot about the kind of person she is. And WTF about you providing and still doing house chores on top? And she even has the guts to argue with you when you point that out.

I understand you're sending her kid to school because you're a good person. But have you taken a pause and looked at things from her angle? Does she think you're doing it because you're a good person? Or she thinks you're doing it because she's able to manipulate you?

Think about this: Is she the kind of woman you want as a wife?

If you're unsure, ask yourself this other one: Is she the kind of mother you want for your kids? Even if you don’t know the kind of woman that you deserve, you should know the kind of mother your unborn kids deserve. Is she the one?

If you couldn’t answer that question right up or had to briefly think about it before answering, then the answer is a NO. You probably had to convince yourself about some good deed/good behavior she exhibited to convince yourself that she's a good person. A woman did something similar to me too, giving beggers alms in my presence. What she later did to me is unspeakable.

There's nothing wrong with being a single mother, but there is everything wrong with being a manipulative woman.

Listen my man, you have the upper hand over her and she's going to go the extra mile to not lose you the moment she realizes you want to leave. And the moment she sees you've taken the decision to leave, she'll force you to have sex with her so she can have a kid for you too. That way, you'll have to care for both kids. Is that the reality you want for yourself? To spend the next 18-25 in pain?

You're a good person and you deserve a good woman. She is not that woman.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Crafteck1: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Which kind nonsense post be this, are you physically or mentally disabled, some of us are lying to escape sex that is too much, i no 2 fine, i no rich.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by after4: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
And you think feminism is not witchcraft?

I am happy that men are beginning to speak up
advanceDNA:

These are not feminist.... these are just lazy, entitled women with witchcraft whi feel they must be paid for because they agreed to date you
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by soarhey(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Guys are really angry and ready to beat up this SIMPle bro. The length of this thread speaks volume.

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by wizkidblogger(f): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
if this is true, you be ode grin
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Psychopatheko: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
You see the problem with guys now is they become slave to sex let’s assume we’re not gaining anything including sex from females do you know how much you would have made am not saying sex is not necessary but then for you to do all of this and still feed you caps and nonsense trust me bro you really need to stop caring and man up who fucking cares about washing plates and all when you’re providing for her , well base on you story I think she’s denying you of sex so as to hide her olosho behavior you think this girls don’t calculate the time they will Bleep big gbola to the time you’ll climb them just do your think and don’t care about the sex if you need sex badly you know where to get that just protect yourself that’s all don’t be a simp man �
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by 119fortress(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Oga sir, nor allow this After-One babe condition you join the money wey you get. Na who nor get money babe dey condition. You hear
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by fuckwell2080: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Stupid man.you be really simp.how can you beso foolish.A single BITCH whose wide PUSSY has digmatized you there FOOLING ursef over a community BITCH.MR MAN TOTO full every hook andc corner be a man stop been a FOOL.The BITCH no LOVE you run for ur dear life such a girl willuse you to acheive her goals.dump you like waste bin.IDIOT.get sense and dont be disgrace to men.YOU think is only you FUCKING the WIDE PUSSY.NA community TOTO.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by emerged01(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Run for your life. Dont because of sex ignore those red flags.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by LastProphet: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

U cant even open ur eyes...she doesnt like u.....
U are being used....a woman questioning why u care for your own mother...and u are still with her.....tuehhh!!!

Mumu...u are even explaining to her that u are not the one that opened shop for ur mum..

. so !!!!!!! what if u open shop for ur mother and u dont open for her...??

See ....men should stay away from women that only see the nice things u do for them as their right, instead of a sacrifice they should appreciate and reciprocate with love....

These kind of women are never pleased...u cant do enough for them cos of their unkind and entitled mentality....and they will always weaponize sex and their affection

...all she wants is money...including the one u give ur mother.... walk away now

And the method she's using on the moroon op is to keep him unsure whether she likes him or not, show some flash of occasional love then withdraw it and same cycle again. Mumu, as if she paid fees and packed his shit like his mother did. I wish one could send slap over the internet atimes
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Henrydata(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Guy, I don't need to read other people's comments

This girl dey use your head. Shikena
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Henrydata(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
pagimo:
Discard her. She is just using you

Gbam. No need for long advice.

It's crystal clear
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Henrydata(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

She actually like me. She's just not sure of how committed I am yet. Which I have tried to show her. But she's not convinced

Bros, na lie, she doesn't one bit. That lady is a good manipulator

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men / Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers In Akwa Ibom (wedding,prewedding Pics / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.