Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

When Someone Ignores Your Calls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Ignores Your Calls? (4426 Views)

If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls / What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Someone Ignores Your Calls? by mamagee3(f): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
When someone ignores your calls and then acts like your friend when she sees you in person?

What do you do?
Re: When Someone Ignores Your Calls? by DigitalSignal(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
mama-gee:
When someone ignores your calls and then acts like your friend when she sees you in person?
What do you want me to say?
Re: When Someone Ignores Your Calls? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
mama-gee:
OK? What is the question? You have set up a scenario: Someone ignores your calls and then acts like your friend when she sees you in person.

Again, what is the question?
Re: When Someone Ignores Your Calls? by corazoni: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
And you're posting it on romance section? Now I know why your love life sucks smiley
Re: When Someone Ignores Your Calls? by cindyrella(f): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nothing else to do except hang yourself undecided
Re: When Someone Ignores Your Calls? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
[size=13pt]Nothing. Life is too short to worry about missed/ignored phone calls.[/size]

1 Like

Re: When Someone Ignores Your Calls? by DigitalSignal(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
mama-gee:

What do you do?
It's now you're talking!
Well, if that happens I'll try to find out why my calls were ignored!
Re: When Someone Ignores Your Calls? by KateSpade(f): 1:48am On Feb 19, 2013
Depends on who it is. Still be friendly. However, if it was me Id wait till we were in a group of people then bring it up [especially if they are a politician] because then they have no choice but to answer you. If they are honestly your friend you should be understanding, sometimes people are just busy or not in the mood to talk.
Re: When Someone Ignores Your Calls? by k2039: 2:28am On Feb 19, 2013
There was this girl I wanted badly then(back in the days when I loved as a kid, now if I call you twice and I don't get my call returned your number is out of my phone book), for every 10 calls I make she picks 1 and even slams the phone on me atimes. When we see each other in class she smiles, gives a friendly impression, but I refused to be deceived or moved by that because I'm sure it was all stunts, she doesn't want me to have a bad impression about her, that's what her drama is all about. The irony was just that each time I sent a message like I was leaving her as a friend she calls me back immediately. Long and short I deleted her number. So when we see each other we smile, give impression that we are friends but behind the scene we both no all is just stunt.

My2Cent: Stop Calling, if necessary delete the number, when you see each other maintain you hi hi greeting but never be moved by it.
Think about it, you do thesame to other guys(atleast I know I don't pick and return all my calls, neither do I respond to all my chats). So it depends on how he sees you and the impression he has about you, that doesn't necessarily makes him a bad boy, he isn't just attracted to you, move on and never be moved by his smiles.
Re: When Someone Ignores Your Calls? by greatgod2012(f): 3:30am On Feb 19, 2013
If its constantly, and without any reasonable excuse......delete his/her number
Re: When Someone Ignores Your Calls? by cherryice(f): 5:16am On Feb 19, 2013
I ignore his or hers also and also act like a friend whenever i see him or her too angry
Re: When Someone Ignores Your Calls? by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2013
I ll also ignore him/her when he/she starts acting as my friend.
Re: When Someone Ignores Your Calls? by UjSizzle(f): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2013
Funny i just talked about this in my diary grin

@post...There are a number of reasons a person might ignore a call. Personally, i just send a message asking why my calls are ignored n if the recepient's ok instead of being presumptuous.

However, if i don't send that sms i just ask them in person when they are all smiley. They'll either say the truth or lie to my face shikena, but i never feel bad about my calls ignored. No time to kill myself over nothing jare when I've done nothing to make someone ignore me.
Re: When Someone Ignores Your Calls? by Emoticon: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
uj_sizzle: i never feel bad about my calls ignored. No time to kill myself over nothing jare when I've done nothing to make someone ignore me.
Exactly!

(1) (Reply)

Should You Marry Whom You Love Or Love Whom You Marry / Relationship Advice For 2016 / Gender Equality: What Do Our Women Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.