Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day (17470 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by chucky234(m): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2013
Vampire thingz
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by vanstanzy(m): 11:36am On Feb 19, 2013
In a fight, Guys bite off fellow guys ears, while the ladies bite off the tongues. COOOOOL!!! grin grin grin
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by iyammah: 11:37am On Feb 19, 2013
Is she a vampire or witch. The husband should start serious prayer.
www.standtimes.com
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Zither(m): 11:39am On Feb 19, 2013
Pathetic
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 19, 2013
This thing resemble romance abi? Move to crime joooor
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2013
Hell hath no fury...
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by kheart(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
oluwadare26: No pics?

Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by DukeNija(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
cindyrella: Ewwwwwwwww! Bad romance

By Lady Gaga
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by freecocoa(f): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
Too many crazy people in this world I swear.
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by cindyrella(f): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
Duke_Nija:

By Lady Gaga
Lol
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
Why babes "women" dey get mind like dis naaaa ?? the other thread was about a gal who poured in her menstrual fluid into her guys food cux she caught him with another gal ... me dey fear wetin get hole inbetween dia leg ooo
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by megareal: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
Moral of the story: don't ever kiss a woman when she is angry....

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
megareal: Moral of the story: don't ever kiss a woman when she is angry....
1000 Likes
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by lumeneng22: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
Maybe the man no buy suya for ram. Oyinbo madness.
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by sgsltd(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
Tragedy story
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by UyiIredia(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
Now that's a Valentine Day gift.
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by lafuria1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
the woman did no wrong, acted in self defense to abuse of emotions by the guy. no man has the right to threat u badly, bite off his tongue so that next time he wont use it to to hurt ur feelings. woman are very loving but can react wildly wen treated unfairly. we demand equal right in every respect. the judge must be a misogynist for not taking in consideration what lead to incident. women have been abuse for so long, enough is enough......we demand a fair trial.

Sarcasm..... ;
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by thaoriginator: 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Jesus christ of maiduguri shocked na which kain love bis? Oyinbo funny sha!
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Inosenduatall: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
la furia: the woman did no wrong, acted in self defense to abuse of emotions by the guy. no man has the right to threat u badly, bite off his tongue so that next time he wont use it to to hurt ur feelings. woman are very loving but can react wildly wen treated unfairly. we demand equal right in every respect. the judge must be a misogynist for not taking in consideration what lead to incident. women have been abuse for so long, enough is enough......we demand a fair trial.

Sarcasm..... ;
Dude you are very lucky ooo... I was just about to pounce on you now. Lol... Cos it seems to me like any silly thing a woman does we seem ready to make an excuse for her but when a man does same he is a beast and probably deserves worse.

@topic, eeeeeewww!
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by holuwarlay08(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
that is val cake for her...................
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Fidelcruiz(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
ebamma: Love is wicked
Nsowu di na obodo
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Fidelcruiz(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by LushGreenz: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
[quote author=kheart][/quote]

Fu*ck you mate,that's a tongue piercing gone bad! Don't derail the thread aiight! You bloody gay!
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by madjune(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
I'm going to write a bestseller this season- HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT WOMAN DURING VALENTINE.
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by jmoore(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2013

embrace hate. smh
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Eddyspicy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
This post reminds me of this kind of thing that happened in my villa, Ugep in Yakurr L.G.A, C.R.S this past december...A girl saw her b.f seeing another girl off, she quietly waited for him. When the guy came back, an argument occured between them..in the process the girl gave the guy a hot kiss that cut off his lower lip. Now the dudes mouth is half opened and the girl is forced to marry the guy.
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by infodollarman(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
kheart: An Illinois man got a strange Valentine’s gift’ from his girlfriend when he tried to kiss her after an outing that resulted in an argument – she bit a large part of his tongue off. Elaine Cook of Skokie and her 47-year-old boyfriend of 10 months got into an argument after returning from a Valentine Day outing. According to Assistant State Attorney Eve Reilly, Cook asked the unidentified man to leave and he put on his shoes and headed for the door.

But in a last attempt to make peace with her, the man turned around to make amends. ‘He told her they should stop fighting and went to kiss her and she bit off a large portion of his tongue. Reilly said The man quickly rushed to the sink and Cook followed, spitting out the tongue into the counter. The man quickly put the severed tissue into an ice bag and called 911.

Doctors at Evanston Hospital were unable to stitch back the tongue due to ‘an inadequate blood supply,’ though the man can still speak. Prosecutors say that most of the right part of his tongue has been cut off.

The woman has been arrested and charged with aggravated battery. Her bail has been set at $100,000.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-bites-boyfriend-tongue-valentine-day-article-1.1266904
http://www.entmania.com/?p=3696
is she meat starved or what?
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by misslaw(f): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
lol....
dat y ma advice is 'spend ur val at home SLEEPING'
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Cooltemi: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
begwong: where is the picture of the cut-off tongue

I'l like to see it too. Sounds so weird. What a love
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by softangel(m): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
Extreme anger. OMG angry
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
Lmao! Dat love sweet o! grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her / My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion / Can You Marry A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.