Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her (17471 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? / Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by houstonia(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
I Love My GirlFriend So Damn Much, Cos She's A Good Girl, But I Think She is Tired Of Me

dear nairalanders, I'm a young handsome man, am 24 years of age and a student of Niger Delta University BY. In my 2nd semester 100 level I fell in love with this very very good charactered 200 level girl. We had fun together, and I even deflowered her myself.(Now in 200, she 300) She also loved me back but currently we both seem to be having quarrels about me feeling too insecure which I seriously doubt that I'm, and most importantly, she always loved to stay in the house with just bikinis when I first met her, which as an African man I could tolerate when its just the two of us.This days, she does it even in front of every other person(guy). And she now uses statements like "I blame myself for letting you into my life" "its me who agreed to date you" Please this issue is ruining my relationship. I need your advice please.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by 190: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
LOL shes gone undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Sijo01(f): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
Why do kids fall in love?

15 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
Sijo01: Why do kids fall in love?

Because they don't get charged. Is free.

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Coefficient(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2012

Wicked grin

rokiatu:

Because they don't get charged. Is free.
[quote author=rokiatu]

'Wickeder' grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by cindyrella(f): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
To keep them selves busy I guess. undecided
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Besto(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
amassoma muda nigga
give dat ur babe digit make i cut share
i dey efeke
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Sijo01(f): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
Coefficient:

Wicked grin

wickedest.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by merge(f): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
I knew she was giving up ....SEX. You would not love her without that. Typical Nigerian relationship lol A good girl .... lol yeah right. Most likely a good hoe.

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by houstonia(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
Now call it "kids". people like you should have your heads examined. @besto, you want your share, nikur we both HIV negetive , when we start talking positive nigas, I'm sure to hit you up. @Rokiatu stop being a looser, even if you really were, can't take it away from you tho, this just aint the right place to endorse your fellow #teamlosers. Well Its funny how we can't find people who claim to be mature advicing those who they feel are kids. Its alright. Wasn't expecting this anyway. Thanks yall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by donvinchi: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
You showed her the world,now what she sees siting u can't see it standing.sheets happens bro,just pick ur remains and move on cos she is gone. Waste no time to move on and most importantly focus on studies.goodluck

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by fasttrack(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
@OP, talk to her to findout if there are issues.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by MMM2(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
@ kid/op

Question : Y re u in school

Answer : 2 acquire knowledge wink

If u don't want 2 go 2 skool, ¥ not drop of skool out & stop wasting ur parents money,

Go & learn trade angry
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by MMM2(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
@ kid/op

Question : Y re u in school

Answer : 2 acquire knowledge wink

If u don't want 2 go 2 skool, ¥ not drop out of skool & stop wasting ur parents money,

Go & learn trade angry

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by olayiwolaaims: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2012
Lol.............................U're in 200L abi...Eya u dey waste your papa money....

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2012
k
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by houstonia(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
@sosoluv , you should change your name to @makesense, cause u made all the point here. #realtalk. @all thanks a lot.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
X12AWERF
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Tinkin: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
@ MM d guy nids advice nt ur trash talk.u b saint?or u b gay?@ dat level didnt u av a grl u luvd?u nor holy pass my broda

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
function seriousConversation()
{
Male you;
Female girl;

#ASSERT several_conversations_have_happened_about_the_subject

you.speak("O girl, you've said some things that have made me think, and frankly I would prefer to put aside all bullshit and sort it out now so we are both clear on each other's stance..." );
you.speak("Do you want to continue being with me or would you prefer we break it off? there is no point in any of this if at the end of the day, our union is not something YOU want." );

if(her.answer()=="yes" )
{
soHowCanWeFixThis();
}
else if(her.answer()=="no" )
{
System.exit(-1);
}
}
//Comments
/*If someone is ready to leave you and the reason cannot be put coherently & honestlyinto words, it doesn't matter if you transform into a prince in shining armor. They've already made up their mind.
Only sink energy into fixing pre-marital relationship if the other person is willing to work on it. */

6 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by MMM2(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2012
Tin_kin: @ MM d guy nids advice nt ur trash talk.u b saint?or u b gay?@ dat level didnt u av a grl u luvd?u nor holy pass my broda

@ his age I have girl friends & not girl friend.

But d problem here is dat he is still a kid dat does even know his priority.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
M M M:

@ his age I have girl friends & not girl friend.

But d problem here is dat he is still a kid dat does even know his priority.

A girl really isn't ready for anything serious until age 25+ from experience.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by MMM2(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
^
Tell him
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by YoursGEJ(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
houstonia: I Love My GirlFriend So Damn Much, Cos She's A Good Girl, But I Think She is Tired Of Me

dear nairalanders, I'm a young handsome man,

post your picture and let us decide that.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Lordave: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2012
Like she's the only girl in the world. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
Dude the reason why they are calling u a KID is not to insult you but to help you.....cos if u were mature enough u ought to understand how best to handle a woman........the thing that should make ur relationship stronger is now killing it........well IF U WANT MY ADVICE....BE MAN ENOUGH TO tell the LADY THAT "relationship is over, time for books and that is she finds a man who lOVES TO SEE HIS BABE POSING IN BIKINIS IN FRON OF OTHER GUY, then u will gladly be of help in joining them in HOLY-MAD-TRIMONY" but as for u " U APPRECIATE HER OOOO but u are through with nonsence"

IF U CAN DO DAT...Then U CAN RETURN TO nairaland with a testimony in the religion section...BUT I HOPE D PERSON WHO CALLED U A KID isint referring to the "child of a goat sha...cos my hand no dey..." grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Crown128(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
houstonia: I Love My GirlFriend So Damn Much, Cos She's A Good Girl, But I Think She is Tired Of Me

dear nairalanders, I'm a young handsome man, am 24 years of age and a student of Niger Delta University BY. In my 2nd semester 100 level I fell in love with this very very good charactered 200 level girl. We had fun together, and I even deflowered her myself.(Now in 200, she 300) She also loved me back but currently we both seem to be having quarrels about me feeling too insecure which I seriously doubt that I'm, and most importantly, she always loved to stay in the house with just bikinis when I first met her, which as an African man I could tolerate when its just the two of us.This days, she does it even in front of every other person(guy). And she now uses statements like "I blame myself for letting you into my life" "its me who agreed to date you" Please this issue is ruining my relationship. I need your advice please.
O boy u just have let go of that girl because she is now matured than you do. Boy it's time u grow up!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
190: LOL shes gone undecided
simple as ABC. OP u berra move ur asss morafuka
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by andyanders: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
She is beginning to find out that you are not a real man and her type cos of your state of mind. By even saying you dislike her dress code when guys are around you goes to show that you are not matured yet since you claim to be a real African man. It's better you look for your type.The ones that wear wrapper and Gele, buba and plait local hair style since you are coming from Ogbomosho

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by webmastern(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
Coefficient:

Wickeder grin

wickedest
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2012
andyanders: She is beginning to find out that you are not a real man and her type cos of your state of mind. By even saying you dislike her dress code when guys are around you goes to show that you are not matured yet since you claim to be a real African man. It's better you look for your type.The ones that wear wrapper and Gele, buba and plait local hair style since you are coming from Ogbomosho

You would enjoy your girl(wife) fluttering about in bikini at home when you have guests?
Personal dignity and wisdom would keep a woman from doing that without anyone having to even raise it as an issue.
But as we see, this is the difference between women and girls.

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by crackhouse(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2012
I think u need a relationship with God. Since this one is not working, just try God and u will be happy forever and i am sure he can never be tired of u like ur gf.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 8 Reasons Why A Person Faints During Sex and what to do it if it happens / My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion / Can You Marry A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.