Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death (38480 Views)

Mothers, How Do You React When Your Baby Bites You During Nursing ? / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. / Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
The parents should be jailed for endangering the life of that child.

angry angry
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Osmonddei25: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
oh my God! d boy gada hrt no b small
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Fleming5(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mad Cow: Evil Child....
See ur mouth, abeg wakei wake-up
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
this boy na VAMPIRE...

Chai, he suck snake blood. Make una put this boy on watchlist. Hehehehe...

At one year, he kill(chop) snake. At two years, the guy fit chop crocodile abi lion or tiger.
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by babysheju2(f): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
Omo ehona. Strong mind
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
toykathy: what a kid! God have mercy on us
you sound like a roman catholic faithful
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Jezreel1759(m): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
joek: Watch it, this is a special child. When he grows up, he will tear Lion into pieces.

Before he turns 18 he must have finish eating his family

2 Likes

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by dammytosh: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
If na nigeria, the father will start a church.

bite your enemy to death evangelicl ministry international.
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by mindyourword: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
IT DON TE WEY SNAKE DON DEY BITE
HUMAN TO DEATH BUT THIS TIME AROUND
REVERSE IS THE CASE. WARNING TO THE
ENTIRE SNAKE KINGDOM HUMAN BEING DON
FEX OOOOOOO.SNAKE BEWARE.
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by enilove(m): 12:12am On Feb 20, 2013
i thank God for saving d boy's life
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by ANYPEN(m): 12:27am On Feb 20, 2013
bad boy!
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by nobleswit: 12:54am On Feb 20, 2013
e teeth sharp e!
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 20, 2013
What a HOLY child! Praise the Lord. Lift him up for the Nigerian barbarians to worship. Did I write that?! More tithes,please. A church member child has been visited by the Angel of the Lord and given power to bite snakes.
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Truckpusher(m): 1:16am On Feb 20, 2013
I pity the mama nypple ...because the day baby go vex come try this kain play at home the mama would become nippleless grin grin grin
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by TijaniWaheed: 2:50am On Feb 20, 2013
if na play stop am o!
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by timilehing(m): 2:52am On Feb 20, 2013
The baby survived because that Snake specie don't bite when tormented or feel uncomfortable.
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Cabsso(m): 4:44am On Feb 20, 2013
miss dee: Haa!
I just hop wen d baby grow up he wil nt b bitin live animals lik lion, elephant, hippopotamusā€˜s head.
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by ezzye: 6:28am On Feb 20, 2013
Pikin.....ehn, u dey hungry? YES

wetin u want to chop?

I WANT TO EAT COIN SNAKE!

1 Like

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by sgsltd(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2013
oyaju omo , too know
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by clockwise(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2013
whao dat's nice. d boy was so lucky. kudos to u boy!
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2013
Hmm..
This little boy is destined for greatness!
Such a brave little tiger!
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Fortunenobert: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2013
Shine1177:

An encounter between a snake and a baby ended in a surprising outcome Thursday, when the infant's mother walked into his room to find him chewing on the dead reptile.

The infant, Imad Gadir, whose family resides in Shfaram, was not hurt when he bit the unlucky coin snake, but was taken to Haifa's Ramabam Medical Center, just in case.

According to Imad's grandfather, Shaheen Shaheen, who recalled the family's tumultuous morning, the boy woke up when his father left for work at 6:30 am. The 1-year-old left his parents' bed and headed to his room, where he found the 35-centimeter (13-inch) snake. He then grabbed it and bit its head off.

"It wasn't a pretty sight," Shaheen said. "He's a baby, he didn't know what he was doing. He thought it was a game. I don't wish this kind of thing on anyone."

When Imad's mother realized what had happened she began screaming, until a neighbor jumped the house's fence, entered the room and snatched the snake out of the boy's hand.

"I went to the kitchen to get him some milk, and when I came back I saw he was already eating," the mother, Alain, said. "I screamed until the neighbors came. I still can't believe what I saw."

Veteran snake-catcher Eli Cohen said he has never come across a case of this kind.

"I guess the kid acted out of a childish instinct when he put the snake in his mouth," he said. "Luckily for him, the coin snake isn't poisonous, otherwise it could have ended in a tragedy."

Eli Cohen, the owner of a pest control company, estimated that the snake was three years old, and said that his bite often hurts but is not dangerous to anyone who isn't allergic to it. He said that this type of reptile chokes his prey. "If it was a bigger snake, the boy could have been strangled."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4181501,00.html
Source: http://www.spyghana.com/1-year-old-baby-kills-35-centimetre-long-snake/
d pikin dey rugged die chai......
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by cornial: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2013
thank GOD for HIs wonders kiss
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by godman01(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2013
Good one kid. Keep it up!
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by pendusky(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2013
Watch out for the next Osama Bin Laden,..
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by harlos: 10:59am On Feb 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The parents should be jailed for endangering the life of that child.

angry angry
From the story you read did you see it there that the parent send the snake to the child or how has the parent endangered his life

1 Like

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by jameswillams86: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2013
in fact that baby have luck because snake it very dangerous so luck to that baby that the snake don't bit him oga oo this year story it very hectic
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Divaucee: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
Unbelievable
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by kcreal(f): 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Sign of END SOMETHING.
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by jacob2012(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
[right][/right][color=#990000][/color]ajatala 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated / Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.