Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death (38479 Views)

Mothers, How Do You React When Your Baby Bites You During Nursing ? / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. / Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
I lyk that, that is wat it takes 2 b an israeli, if he could do this 2 a snake at this age, imagine wat he will do to a palestinian or arab when he is grown or better still a hausa boko haram grin, lol
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by blueandred: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Scary. Thanks to God for the baby. The mother will never be the same.
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by ceejayluv(m): 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
berem: A one year old bites off the head of a snake? The world is indeed coming to an end!

I just hope he isn't planning to bite the head of a python.
Are you this deluded? Or are you just pretending?
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by scobaba: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
Da baby na native doctor in d making!
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
...stories that touch...
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by maninmood(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
Patuwa: Israelites and their juju, no time! All this Jewish people self.

Seems that is all you know. Have you read this?

https://www.nairaland.com/1200941/18-million-nigerians-mentally-ill
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
Well, kids will be kids!!
My roommate saw a baby chewing on a dead cockroach once. When he was asked what was in his mouth, he said
'Ish Coco'...coco being d pet name of cockroach..
Na God de protect babies oº°˚! sad undecided

1 Like

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by valicious1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
Table Leg :
No big deal here ... I ripped the head of an American alligator off when i was just 4 months! undecided
With ur wooden leg? undecided
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by rajazzmine(f): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
He is just a kid.
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by tomzman: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hmm that boy was lucky it wasn't a bigger snake. Babies sha.... what do they know.
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by dayotheone(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
the child will be couragious and guided when is grown. The risen of the star
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by YorubaOmoge: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
mtchewwwwwwww I was expecting a python.
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by chessguru1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
That kind pikin bite u ehh grin nah die you dey.
BTW I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ had a very disgusting thought grin
Imagine d father of the pikin sleeping carelessly with only boxers in d room, and his "Thing" grin mistakingly came out of the boxers (for fresh air tongue). Imagine the pikin biting the head off his father's "Thing" thinking it was his snakey toy. shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Na play oo grin

2 Likes

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by thaoriginator: 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
Allahu akbar (allah is great)

1 Like

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by ezewudo(m): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
Psalm 91 v 13 has come to pass. U will trample fierce lion and poisonous serpent.

1 Like

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Wadosky(m): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
The baby has found his talent already
Snake hunter
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
no worries! The boy chop baby snake's head. When he grows up, he'll chop the head of adult python!
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Crixina(f): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mad Cow: Evil Child....
i guess if the snake bite the boy to death,u wud hav also said evil snake.or perharps if it was ur kid u wil stil say evil child.
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by gudexdarex: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
WHAT A MAGIC WORLD
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
now this is a dangerous affair the snake was just unlucky...watch out for this infant in future
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by joshuaidibia(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
PRAISE DA LORDT

1 Like

Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by ume(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
Just passing pls
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by freeman191(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
Dis is realy God protectn
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by megadony(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hehehehehe cheesy d pikin tink say na spaghetti
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by missjo(f): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
This is just plain scary.... *shivers* whooooooooo! Poor snake, weird kid>
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Rick9(m): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
Another Samson This time Samson kill D Snake it's a Miracle ...via NokiaX2-01
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by dnawah(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hia! see waitin 2 much indomine & spagatti d cause?gringrin
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nadoson: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
That child must b d SAMSON of his time.
Anyway, God always wit his chidren.
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by kashmier: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
Na d way 4ward.d boy na james bond
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Nuzo1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
Young dude is still reaching out to munch off the rest of the reptile.

Hilarious! grin
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by Fesisko(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
Another David in the making.hope he will kill a lion when he grow up.incredible!!!
Re: One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death by kagari: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
bennynaza: Dat one na small tin na. I don spit on python before, the tin die instanta angry
dude ur mouth odour must b highly concentrated. Damn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated / Now You Can Bury Your Loved Ones In A Coffee Table. Viewers discretion See Pic / Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.