Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy (129905 Views)

Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos) / Tension In Gabon As President Bongo Is Said To Be Of Nigerian Heritage / PHOTOS: Terrible Life Of African Prostitutes In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
Jenams: those who argue out rightly that d girls r not nigerians r simply gullible! my ex is livin under same condition in spain! she calls me everyday beggin for forgiveness n also wantin to comebak cos tins av improved for me, but i am wiser! na who get load dey carry am!

They do it everywhere even in Dubai but spain and Italy seem to be the best destination for them.only those that haven't been outside their villages will doubt this.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by MaziOmenuko: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
I guess the bush is their official office; the leave their home to go and work in the bush.

This is not the first time we've heard about them nigerian huslers at italy, wonder why u guys are crying foul.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by lexander(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
who will believe this nonsense so u just upload a few pic and then expect us to believe its real guys pls grow up and take a good look at those pics also are nigerians the only one's travelling to italy for prostitution
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
Panter215:
Please give us the title of the documentary to enable us search on YouTube. I want to see the reference to Naija.
Just type anything about Sex Slavery. I actually watched the documentary on Aljazeera.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by ochukoccna: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
Even Nigerian based ashies live better than this e.g. Aristo babes (not that I condone this bullshi#)
Look at human beings living like savages
This country called Nigeria has long gone to the dogz.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by mmmustapha(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hmm Italian job kenan
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: I guess the bush is their official office; the leave their home to go and work in the bush.

This is not the first time we've heard about them nigerian huslers at italy, wonder why u guys are crying foul.

It's called blind ethnic loyalty.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by unnamed: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
Toh its not their fault now. Afterall in Nigeria nobody preaches satiation. If not i believe an average Nigerian with his/her senses will know that its better to die poor in Nigeria than live this kind of life.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by osazee12(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
Omg!! Lord have mercy!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Demainman1: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Bini and ibo people . . . .

May God forgive you guys.

This man or boy, the more i read your comments on this forum the more i am convinced that you hate ibo people because of the way those igbo boys (Umu boy!) fuvvk your mama silly so as to raise money for your education. Don't blame the ibos, blame your ashewo mother. You cannot undo whats has been done to her just by giving out to igbo people. Sorry oo!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
Could it be a reprisal attack on the country as a result of comments on NL made about one talent-less pregnant lady ђ☺ was in the country some days ago just to grace Darey's show? #justathough
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
ochukoccna: Even Nigerian based ashies live better than this e.g. Aristo babes (not that I condone this bullshi#)
Look at human beings living like savages
This country called Nigeria has long gone to the dogz.

The international ashies got a lot of bills to pay unlike the ones are at home.they don't pay taxes ! grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by NDSMART(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
WTF............This bitches no matter who they were are really sick.......No wonder they said that 80 million Nigerians are mentally sick....
Shit happen sha

#Sendfrommycompaqwindow7#
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
Could it be a reprisal attack on the country as a result of comments on NL made about one talent-less pregnant lady ђ☺ was in the country some days ago just to grace Darey's show? #justathough.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by kandiikane(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
I don't think anyone has the right to judge these people. Just because you can afford garri everyday doesn't mean these women can.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by richs(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
gbosaa:

Believe me,you,ll not notice the smell till you,ve c.um...those horrible smells will even be so erotic to their customers.you,ll not perceive it till you,ve offloaded,then your head clears wella and you,ll be wondering how you got there and what took you there..

Then you,ll SWEAR you,ll never go there again...after three days you are inside that bush on that filthy mattress banging your sorrow away....abeg all hail edo women ..dem de represent well.
customer i dey hail you
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by REDshouse(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
@ op how can we know if they are really nigerian cos every black nigga is not from nigeria and how could we be sure if the pictures is not taken from lagos ibadan expressway and you tag them italy pls i refuse to be convince.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by vandarsar(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
For me they really do not have a choice. There condition could be worse than this if they remain here. It is the spirit of hustler, we aint all Paddy or fela durotaiye. Different means works for different folks. As long as you get rich and becomes relevant in the society, then pls keep doing what you know how to do best!

Siena: many would say it's their choice, and they deserve their fate.

But no one deserves to live in such conditions, regardless of what bad choices they made. These are human beings, and deserve better. They're people's sisters, nieces, aunts, mothers and even wives.

These pictures bring home the stark reality of life on the streets, they're heart breaking. embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
igbsam: I'm heartbroken........These are our daughters.
come again, whose daughter?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Rapmaestro(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ilumi re: I AM WEEPING
take handkerCHIEF
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
No.... I don't think we should blame it on poverty in Edo state.. Edo state is not the only state that suffers from poverty in nigeria.

There real problem is that for some strange reasons, the culture in that state doesn't do enough to frown against it...

Why do these women want easy route out of life? Why can't they be like other strong-minded nigerian women, that would rather die than sell their bodies for money?

You can never justify prostitution with proverty. It's just like a male armed robber blaming proverty on why he is into robbery. What happened to our good old-fashioned work ethic?

@ parents, pls don't send your children to anywhere you can't visit. Don't let some scum bags lie to you that they want your daughter to come with them, that they will provide education and work for her.

Education isn't free in europe for non-europeans...

And jobs are hard to get in europe, especially if you an unskilled 18 yrs old Edo girl.

@ oba of benin and edo gov, make stopping this plague a top priority. Embark on a state-wide campaign. It is becoming a national embarrassment.

@ parents, let your kids stay with you and bear the hard times 2gether, instead of succumbing to the lure of greed....

Most parents that succumbed would have to cope with their daughters coming home years later with hiv and coming home empty-handed, often distraught and mentally sick for life

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by tonididdy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
vanstanzy:

*GO TO BLAZES, BOI!* angry angry angry The truth hurts, right? cheesy cheesy cheesy
take am easy, una nor dey joke for where u from come
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by kabaka1: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
baby_123: grin grin grin cheesy

Na wah o! God have mercy! Deportation is free now. Why all these. I will rather farm from dawn till dusk than this. Warraheck!? lipsrsealed

In all the poverty, their hair is on point though. Seems like the hair is more important than food or shelter

#brazilianhairthings. grin grin grin cheesy

U de very observant oh 2 notice their hair shocked grin cool

Are all those cond*oms? *Whistling* shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
kandiikane: I don't think anyone has the right to judge these people. Just because you can afford garri everyday doesn't mean these women can.

There is no justification for prostittution nor any other crime.there are other options available for these guys but they just chose the highway because they wanna get rich quick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents / foreigners chillout joint. / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.