Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy (129891 Views)

Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos) / Tension In Gabon As President Bongo Is Said To Be Of Nigerian Heritage / PHOTOS: Terrible Life Of African Prostitutes In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
Bini and ibo people . . . .

May God forgive you guys.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by tonididdy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
gbosaa: I,ll be richer than Dangote if im the only one supplying these girls with condoms and tissues.Somebody should tell be where to locate these girls...strictly business,if i import china condoms in a 40feet container,im sure i,ll sell off everything within 2 weeks..
hehe guy u don make me laff sotay i dey cry...
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Monjerk: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
This is very partetic, those girls u r seeing there r vry rich bck home, most of them av 4 flat as popularly called in benin, my neighbor is overthere, when she come home, come see groove, every nite is clubing till she travel bck, she has build 4 flat, gave d father jeep. They wnt 2 get rich faster. God is watching.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by theripper2: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Pa-edo-ph-i-lia runs in ur family, u Mushin tout.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by OLEBRUKU(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
From dez pics, one cannot conclude dat dey are nigerians. Even if d matresses wia covered wit nigerian flag, nd hav GEJ's pics placed at one corner, it still doz nt prove anytin.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by nlofficial(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
Disgusting!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by tonididdy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

hold your peace...bini girls are wiser than this
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by jeddyMay(f): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
@op, abeg what is the indication that they are nigerians not to talk of benin indigenes undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Panter215: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
Billyonaire: I would have said the same things you said here if I have not watched the documentary, it is very true, its worst than what you see on those pictures, I watched documentaries of gangs even fighting on who taxes those girls too and some get killed. Those pictures are not lies.
Please give us the title of the documentary to enable us search on YouTube. I want to see the reference to Naija.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Krucifax(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
Tribalistic slowpoke May God give you Sense!!

~Bluetooth:

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by israel007: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
no proof this is italy and no proof it's nigerian girls. stupit post and yet it made it to front page. reason, i don;t know
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Panter215: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
chikend:

well....they said 1 in every 5 Africans is a Nigerian
But does not make these once Nigerians.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Joehakins(m): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
OLE-BRUKU:
From dez pics, one cannot conclude dat dey are nigerians. Even if d matresses wia covered wit nigerian flag, nd hav GEJ's pics placed at one corner, it still doz nt prove anytin.
Its da bitter truth..Nobody is forcinq you to believe it
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by cyril83(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
Billyonaire: I would have said the same things you said here if I have not watched the documentary, it is very true, its worst than what you see on those pictures, I watched documentaries of gangs even fighting on who taxes those girls too and some get killed. Those pictures are not lies.
Link to that documentary please
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by hrhobi1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Fuckingmoron

Everyone knows bini and ibos run the prostittution business in Nigeria and abroad.

Sodom and gomorah of Naija

THE FIRST ARMED ROBBER TO BE EXECUTED BY FIRING SQUAD IN NIGERIA NA OYENUSI , UR GREAT GRAND FATHER.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by theripper2: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Fuckingmoron

Everyone knows bini and ibos run the prostittution business in Nigeria and abroad.

Sodom and gomorah of Naija

And a law is waiting to b passed to sever di*c*ks in Osun state cuz of incessant ra*p* e cases. Clap for urself. Oponu jati jati. Odechukwu.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Rooneyboy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
Does o.b.o ever get tired

Just wandering .
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by LloydAchi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
Definitely not Nigerians and not in Italy. It could be anywhere from Haiti to Liberia to Angola.
Poor souls. My pity.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
tonididdy: hold your peace...bini girls are wiser than this

Stop tripping. . .was it not why the former ambassador to Italy was the crown prince of Benin kingdom so he could help stem down the rate of prostituttion of his people in italy ?

You guys are a shame to that shithole called Nigeria !
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
those who argue out rightly that d girls r not nigerians r simply gullible! my ex is livin under same condition in spain! she calls me everyday beggin for forgiveness n also wantin to comebak cos tins av improved for me, but i am wiser! na who get load dey carry am!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by slimbee007: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Before jumpin in2 conclusns, wot makes u tink they are Nigerian? Hv u tot of dat being a movie locatn or sumtin coz I dn't bliv a born & bred in Naija wuld prefer doin ashawo in d bush.... angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by mallorca(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
E no easy o!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by tonididdy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
vanstanzy: I live in Benin city, Edo state, and i can authoritatively say its a STATUS thing here to have

ur daughter in Italy doing the s*x trade. Here in Benin, its a thing of PRIDE and not shame. embarassed

embarassed embarassed Now i know why our mothers and female friends warn us sternly before we sojourn into Edo State.
I HATE YOU FOR LIFE FOR SAYING THIS...how can you lie to this extent...'a thing of pride',u must be high on something.rephrase this quote now,i mean an apology or i will show this post to the Oba of BeninKingdom and u'll pay dearly for this.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by IKenn(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
cry cry ..I feel like crying...
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by creativemusic: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by vanstanzy(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
Siena: many would say it's their choice, and they deserve their fate.

But no one deserves to live in such conditions, regardless of what bad choices they made. These are human beings, and deserve better. They're people's sisters, nieces, aunts, mothers and even wives.

These pictures bring home the stark reality of life on the streets, they're heart breaking. embarassed

U should come-over to Edo State and see how mothers and fathers hustle their daughters aboard knowing fully well

what they are going into, just as long as Euros, Pounds and Dollars is sent to them back home in

Naija, NO PROBLEMO! Its really heart-breaking and sad. embarassed embarassed embarassed The older girls don't even

make things any easy, with the way they encourage the younger once. embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Fidelcruiz(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
jidegirl12: Is this Nigeria or Italy? @ baby what hair? I don't see anything on point anywhere except condoms and large thighs lipsrsealed this is disheartening embarassed
Don't mind them this is 9ja bush. How dem com cova them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents / foreigners chillout joint. / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.