Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? (3260 Views)

When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Keziah(f): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2008
I always find it really funny and romantic when ladies wear their boo's/hubby's clothes (trousers, knickers, shirts etc). But it's really annyoing when they covert the man's clothes to their everyday wear.

I have a cousin whose wife has actually taken over his clothes. Maybe it's supposed to send a message to others that they are one (inlove), or they just want to scare other ladies (husband snatchers) away, or whatever blah blah excuse they have.

But when it's getting out of hand, me starts wondering how the man/men feel when their partners wear their clothes. Or is there more to it than meet the eye?

Pls ladies why do you this and men how do you feel about it/your reaction to this?
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by darlingD(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2008
Yes, it looks funny, lovely and romantic on them. But some fat bafoon women (wives) used thier husbands' shirt as a top for their wrapper. embarassed
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Macgreat(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2008
darlingD:

some fat bafoon women (wives) used their husbands' shirt as a top for their wrapper. embarassed

OLOLOLOLO OOO grin
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Keziah(f): 11:47am On Mar 15, 2008
@darlingD

How do you feel about it, not what they look like wearing it.
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by darlingD(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2008
For the young ladies, sey between late teens and early thirties, especially whn she's well shaped, it look really good.  But for those i mentioned above, ewwwwwwww embarassed tongue
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Keziah(f): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2008
@darlingD

I no fit shout abeg!
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by 4Him(m): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2008
Can be very sweet.
Especially if she leaves her scent on them. wink
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by edwardaigb: 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2008
interesting but it should be limited to the casual cloths.
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by donpapa(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2008

WHY?
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2008
4Him:

Can be very sweet.
smiley couldn't agree more
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Keziah(f): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2008
edwardaigb:

U are absolutely right. Casual clothes only and there should be a limit though.

donpapa:

WHY?

Do u want the woman to be seen in her spouse's Suit or Agbada? Abeg i no fit laugh. Casual clothes are okay, like the Tee shirts and jean trousers.
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by 2dye4(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2008
4Him:

Can be very sweet.

men, ur in the spirit!
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by TheSly: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2008
Can be very sweet.
Especially if she leaves her scent on them
Perfect!! cool
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Scopium: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2008
4Him:

Can be very sweet.

[size=13pt]GBAM! Makes me feel like Oliver Twist i.e to want some more of her.[/size]
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2008
ibkaye:

smiley couldn't agree more
welcome back, hon kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Gamine(f): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2008
See me thinking this 4Him fella na profer Gods pikin.
Now sef e dey keep girl for house lipsrsealed
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2008
morenike09:

welcome back, hon kiss kiss cheesy
thanx hun :* :* smiley missed you smiley
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2008
ibkaye:

thanx hun :* :* smiley missed you smiley

thannnnks. . . .eldee will not leave me alone yest. o. keeps asking me where his ib is, he's like i misssed her so much . . . embarassed hopes he does not see this
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2008
morenike09:

thannnnks. . . .eldee will not leave me alone yest. o. keeps asking me where his ib is, he's like i misssed her so much . . . embarassed hopes he does not see this
lol! is that so? cool cheesy
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2008
ibkaye:

lol! is that so? cool cheesy
yes na. . . wetin be the "i miss you" "did you miss me?" going on on the forum games eh? tongue
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2008
hehehe? when was that? grin i can't remember that o cheesy *giggles*
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by 4Him(m): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2008
Gamine:

See me thinking this 4Him fella na profer Gods pikin.
Now sef e dey keep girl for house lipsrsealed

I dont keep a girl in my house o.  grin grin
It just happened that "she" needed a change of casual clothing.
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by funkybaby(f): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2008
@post

I love the idea. Very romantic wink  - Especially if the lady is blessed with a good body and wears the same or almost the same dress size with her partner.

Sometimes i swap customised football jerseys with my partner. He wears mine with 'funky' printed at the back while i wear his with his name at the back.

I just love the look of jealousy and admiration on the faces of our friends when they see us. smiley grin
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2008
ibkaye:

hehehe? when was that? grin i can't remember that o cheesy *giggles*

LOL. . .eh en? dnt worry, ill be keeping my eyes on both of you. . . grin
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2008
@funky
now that's romantic tongue
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Keziah(f): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2008
@4Him
Excellent! Perfect trade by barter grin
Free casual clothes from you to her, while she leaves free femine scent on it for you to sniff.

Perfect my brother, you try cool shocked
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2008
morenike09:

LOL. . .eh en? dnt worry, ill be keeping my eyes on both of you. . . grin
cheesy
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Gamine(f): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2008
How can you wear the same size with ur partner?? lipsrsealed

Except Same Sex Sumtin lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2008
Gamine:

How can you wear the same size with your partner?? lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed

it could just be the shirt. . .sure, his shirt might reach to your knees. . .but it can feel comfortable. you dnt have to wear it outside of the bedroom o. . . well the girl might have a white shirt and less feminine shirt for the guy to wear. like a blue T-shirt
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by 4Him(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2008
Gamine:

How can you wear the same size with your partner?? lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed

Its possible. If she has a big bust you'd almost think the shirt is her perfect size except of course it may be halfway down her thighs.
She can fold the sleeves and it looks just fine.
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Gamine(f): 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2008
Omo, na you people go know o.

Big bust? 4Him, e enoff tell me wetin you like
nawa. lipsrsealed

i get sha.
Thanks for the education tongue
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by dontedre(m): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2008
@ Gamine

U and ur guy never try am b4? shocked shocked cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? / Nairaland Queens!! / May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.