Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? (3268 Views)

When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2008
ibkaye:

hissss, you better wake up from the crazy dream you are having grin 50 KO 0.5 NI cheesy

Plzzz, help me tell him o. . .

@Sly
oku ise o. . .ashewo buruku. . .50 in states ko, 50 in countries ni
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by TheSly: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2008
hissss, you better wake up from the crazy dream you are having grin 50 KO 0.5 NI cheesy
Did i perceive a jealous girl in here? cheesy
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by TheSly: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2008
@Sly
oku ise o. . .ashewo buruku. . .50 in states ko, 50 in countries ni
Love don't cost a thing. . . tongue
That is the main reason why iv got no choice but to Fire!!!! on. . . cheesy
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Love don't cost a thing. . . tongue
That is the main reason why iv got no choice but to Fire!!!! on. . . cheesy

but lust cost a lot. . . wink
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by darkey(m): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2008
i believe i do. i can share my clothes with her but she has to b slim else it wont fit
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by TheSly: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2008
but lust cost a lot. . .
Not really. . . .its the other way around. . .
Love cost a whole lot!!! embarassed
Lust don't cost a thing. . .just a few rhymes and thats all. . . cool
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Lust don't cost a thing. . .j
you wanna bet? are the consequences not enough? take Spitzer for example,
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by darkey(m): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2008
morenike09:

you want to bet? are the consequences not enough? take Spitzer for example,
lol
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by TheSly: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2008
morenike09:

you want to bet? are the consequences not enough? take Spitzer for example,

huh hun?. . . take Roman Abramovich for example, u know what his wife did to him? undecided
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2008
plz tell moi
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by bigfather(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2008
No big deal, it shows a sense of belonging ! smiley
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by mmonwuba(m): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2008
i think it is very romantic and lovely. If she has a nice shape, she fits beautifully in the cloth, whats the big deal, take that to the club and feel cool with her. very lovely, but when it turns out that she does not want to get her own cloth and only use urs, then you are in trouble!!! Imagine ironing your cloth for work or having a plan for the particular cloth you want to wear for work tomorrow and she wears it off before you wake!!! gangster man!!!
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by kalmebad(f): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2008
A game of love, feels good and romantic
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by jkpretty(f): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2008
Wow! absolutely romantic. Especially the short cute boxers, It looks sexy when it hugs a girl's butt firmly.that's if the girl has got booty It fits more than the owner sef tongue wink
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by tngtech(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2008
@ poster

Its great, romantic, lovely to see my partner put on my clothes. it makes me look hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, can't explain the feelings. grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Keziah(f): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2008
Quote from his_grace

yes- i love it when my partner wears my boxer shot instead of her undies to work

i like it when she puts on my buba and shoro to work instead of her skirt and blouse

i like it when she wears my pata olokun instead of her g - string.

i like it when she puts on my shoes to church.

foolish question from poster.

slowpoke which planet are u from? I pity the woman wen go stay house with you, talkless of saying "I Do" to an idiot like you. Scram off! angry angry
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by Keziah(f): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2008
jkpretty:

Wow! absolutely romantic. Especially the short cute boxers, It looks sexy when it hugs a girl's butt firmly.that's if the girl has got booty It fits more than the owner sef tongue wink

Hhmmn wink cheesy cool
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by kufreabasi(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2008
It is lovely to see that men.
Re: Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? by 190: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2011
damniit she was at mine some days ago

and she put on my NIGERIAN JERSEY AND SLEPT IN IT

My 3rd leg face ceiling till morning angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Who Is Our New Moderator? / Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife / I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.