Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? (3300 Views)

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / When U're Watching A Movie Wth Ur Parents N A Sexual Sceve Comes Up How Do U Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2010
just wen i was about watching the semi-final match btw Germany & Spain last nyt, my girlfriend showed up & wanted me to go out wif her,  Poo!  sad

so guys which will you choose; watching an exciting football match or spending tym wif her?
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by candylips(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2010
wetin concern me with going out when i am watching or about to watch a game.

i go tell am to carry waka
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2010
candylips:

wetin concern me with going out when i am watching or about to watch a game.

i go tell am to carry waka

lol. . . u fink its dat easy, right?
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by hassymo5(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2010
just tell her make wuna watch the match together if she no agreed, them watch your match alone
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by daylae(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2010
No gud girl should deter her guy from watching his football!!!
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by Iceugwa(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2010
Beg her to watch the match with you. If she disagree and gives you a good reason to go out with her, guy go out with her cos love should come first in all you do
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2010
@ daylae, even your wife? come on guys, lets be more romantic now!. . . lol

@ Iceugwa, nice one dude. . . luv shd indeed come first
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by r231(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2010
hassymo5:

just tell her make wuna watch the match together if she no agreed, them watch your match alone

good one
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by daylae(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2010
@pine_ed: yeah,romantic. Sorry av forgoten we are on the romance section. But if its because of her dislike for football,sorry i'll stick to my football.
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by iice(f): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2010
What kind of relationships are you people in?
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by blackmann(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2010
U watch the match together, you go out together. U rub my back, i rub yours.
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by neily(f): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2010
Football is an interesting sports, two of u can watch it together then go out later. Live match is so interesting but u can always go out together any other time. Try and reason with her, pls don't sound as if u prefer the football to spending time with her.
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by daylae(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2010
@iice: mine is just one of a kind.
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by iice(f): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
daylae:

@iice: mine is just one of a kind.

Good wink
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2010
iice:

help me ask my fellow guys oo. . . lol

neily:

Football is an interesting sports, two of u can watch it together then go out later. Live match is so interesting but u can always go out together any other time. Try and reason with her, pls don't sound as if u prefer the football to spending time with her.
Nice 1 der!
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by r231(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2010
iice:

she knows that i am crazy about football alrdy so she won't even bother

if i can walk out of church service/my best friend's wedding that i am part of the groom's men

to go and watch man utd while is still at church den dat should explain something
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by teric(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2010
@poster,
Tell us what u did.

As for me, she will settle down n watch d match with me cos i love football n she knows that, after the match we can go out together, lol
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2010
@ teric,
my brov. it was my fault oo. promised her we'll hang out wen i get back 4rm work. I didn't know it would turn out d way it did.
tried convincing her so we spend time indoor, no way! embarassed. . .lol
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2010
wink
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2010
blackmann:

U watch the match together, you go out together. U rub my back, i rub yours.
lol. . . very funny! maybe i'll try dat next tym.
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by SeanLewis(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2010
cool cool cool Whats the big deal??!! Is it only @home that i can watch football? We can still go out together and i can still watch football @ the dating site. Nothing to disturb me about!!
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by Pweety4me(f): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2010
There is nuffin really 2 be 'crazy' about football imagine spending d whole day glued 2 your chair watching d same footy and d WC is 4 like how many days?it's a month right?ghastly. undecided embarassed tongue
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by ojesymsym: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2010
I dont understand all these girls, football time is not a good time to test a guys love for you, the result may jst break ur heart for ever.
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2010
@Sean-Lewis, dats waz d plan B now. but even at d Shawama spot, she still no allow me watch angry embarassed

@ojesymsym , i don't understand oo.
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by SeanLewis(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2010
@ Pine_D E be lyk se u dey allow ur GF to push u anyhow. There must be a pLAN CEEE my bruva!
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by gbegbs: 6:34am On Jul 10, 2010
if something good fit come from going out with her then use ur DVR if u have one . u score both ways . ; wink
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by Remii(m): 6:48am On Jul 10, 2010
Watch the World cup match, she is your love she should accept your pasion and there is another chance to make it up to her, THERE IS NO REPEAT OF 'LIVE' 2010 WORLD CUP MATCHES.
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by thejonny09(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2010
I will say it depends on the type of relationship you have. It happened to me but its was so easy for me to solve. Brazil v Holland was just 5 mins on and she came wanted us out, as a sharp guy to please her and myself I quickly mentioned Silverbird Cinema Port Harcourt, she was hoping to watch a movie but I told her a drink and meal will do for today she accepted we went to their bar I watched my match now with other guys on a much bigger screen than mind and she enjoyed the euphoria it was fun. No fighting everybody was satisfied.
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by expert1(m): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2010
She will need to sit and watch the match with me, Let her Support Germany and I will support Spain, grin grin grin
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by Shola2009(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2010
There's absolutely no way,ill go anywhere with her,while the match is on. smiley
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by kabukabu(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2010
The girlfriend/wife got with me under the condition that sports time is my time,be it super bowl sunday,world cup finals,NBA finals, that I will be glued to the couch,and she perfectly understands that.she brings supplies that I need such as cellphone,toothbrush,fresh underwear and shirts,chicken wings and guinness. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? by tjskii(f): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2010
beg her,tell her you'll make it up to her after the match,anything she wants you to do,you'll do,that should do the trick,will most definitely work on me grin cheesy grin cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff / Cossy Orjiakor Confesses: I’m Single & Looking For A Husband / Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.