Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters (26754 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos / Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by chucky234(m): 7:33am On Feb 20, 2013
Chei see stories on top Goldie head,even the girl spirit no get rest of mind for where she dey.
If to say the plenty stories go bring her com back for good,abeg make una try forget the matter make her spirit settle then choose whether na hell fire or heaven she go enter.
I sure say na heaven,no sorry hell...
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2013
If this story is true, then it confirms my earlier belief that she died of a ruptured Congenital Berry Aneurysm. The signs on autopsy will mirror that of a hypertensive stroke. To confirm the diagnosis of hypertension, they have to look at the heart and other major vessels to find signs of hypertension. I doubt that she would be hypertensive at that age though it's not impossible in medicine. But for a berry aneurysm, if it's near the circle of Willis, then it would put to rest the hypertension story..

In all, RIP Goldie
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by dragman: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2013
RIP goldie. In other news, justus Esiri is dead. What's happening to the entertainment industry.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Gbenge77(m): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2013
TUMIC: Well Death is death
And she is dead so;
Let us live the dead dead
And let's stop trying to rise the dead from death.
Don't forget that death
Is awaiting every one
Because one day! Die
We must all surely DIE.
But before then,
Let us live
And (live) the dead, DEAD.
You meant to write "leave"
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2013
josh4ever: If this story is true, then it confirms my earlier belief that she died of a ruptured Congenital Berry Aneurysm. The signs on autopsy will mirror that of a hypertensive stroke. To confirm the diagnosis of hypertension, they have to look at the heart and other major vessels to find signs of hypertension. I doubt that she would be hypertensive at that age though it's not impossible in medicine. But for a berry aneurysm, if it's near the circle of Willis, then it would put to rest the hypertension story..

In all, RIP Goldie
You see now? I have always warned young ladies about too much use of blackBERRY. RIP Goldie.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by tellwisdom: 8:31am On Feb 20, 2013
The dead is dead..Spare us the time abeg sad
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by goddymon: 8:39am On Feb 20, 2013
You ppl are just busy guessing blindly...and no one of [center][/center]has a good vision for the possible cause of her death.....i hav commented severally that Goldie died of demonic attact ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ọ̥ taking her ̶̥̊ †̥̥☺ the hospital was a very big mistake they made as you can see tru her appearances she represent the devil with out back herself strong with God and this is ̶̥̊ †̥̥☺ all other stars who are still playing sword with the devil with out God! RIP GOLDIE my STAR singer!
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by awaya: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2013
Are you an experienced Information Technology Business Analyst and willing to work in Nigeria and travel to several African countries from time to time? If yes, then send your CV to smithnewest@gmail.com. Applicants must have software support or development experience.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by whitefairy(f): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2013
Abeg make una let d girl rest.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by seunwen2(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2013
I hear say goldie just enter hell now now kiss
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by idupaul: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2013
obadiah777: SO MUCH FOR THE PLETHORA OF PSEUDO-E DOCTORS HAMMERING ABOUT DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS. LIKE YOU CAN MAKE A DIAGNOSIS WITHOUT SEEING THE PERSON

DVT can still cause heamorage in brain tissues if the clot gets lodged in the in vital return vessel in the brain , this blockage coupled with elevated blood pressure from the excitement of meeting friends and wellwishers after her return from grammy will cause inter cranial pressure to build in the brain and as result any weaker tiny surrounding vessel mite burst given credence to the blood spotting found
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by nolvera(f): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] pls lets allow d death to rest in peace ,d bottom line is dat Goldie is dead and gone whatever killed her doesnt matter again. R.I.P Goldie.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2013
idupaul:

DVT can still cause heamorage in brain tissues if the clot gets lodged in the in vital return vessel in the brain , this blockage coupled with elevated blood pressure from the excitement of meeting friends and wellwishers after her return from grammy will cause inter cranial pressure to build in the brain and as result any weaker tiny surrounding vessel mite burst given credence to the blood spotting found
THATS THE PROBLEM. THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT CAN CAUSE CLOTTING. PROBLEMS WITH THE ATRIOVENTRICULAR AND SEMILUNAR VALVES, ATRIAL FIBRILLATION, TO NAME A FEW. YOU CANT MAKE AN EASY DIAGNOSIS ON SOMEONE THAT YOUNG WITHOUT SEEING THEM.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by drnoel: 9:50am On Feb 20, 2013
This is something that could have been diagnosed early and would have saved her life.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Emmalex771(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2013
She's dead na that's why all this rumours mongers won't rest. Besides, when she was very much alive no ews about Goldie dis, Goldie dat...let the dead rest
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by shevon: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2013

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by cutekonkolo(f): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2013
huni_naija: For some strange reason, what lead to her death, doesn't just add up? How can a hail and perfectly healthy being just collapse due to a stroke?? undecided

There must be something they're not saying!
Who told U̶̲̥̅̊ she was hale and hearty?
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by creativemusic: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by innersecret(f): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2013
Health is very important,while some have good health state,some don't but yet live and do things that are harmful to their health and trust nigeria when they die by the cause of their hands,people blame it on juju.some people are very care free with their health and believe when the deed is done that nigeria doctors will do magic.nigerian doctors are no magicians,get hold of ur health if u are 30yrs and above,the fact that u see ur friend or neighbor say good and went out and the next min u hear he or she slump and dies,just be sure that the person has health issues.air,water and food most times contribute to most health issues,because of contamination and exposure to bacteria foods.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by sylve11: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
obadiah777: SO MUCH FOR THE PLETHORA OF PSEUDO-E DOCTORS HAMMERING ABOUT DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS. LIKE YOU CAN MAKE A DIAGNOSIS WITHOUT SEEING THE PERSON

Them done finally release u? angry angry sad cool

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by bettes(f): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Eisenhower:
you and her go meet in the after life ?lipsrsealed undecided chai! you even know where she dey self wey you wan go meet her. omo take am easy ooooo!

This is hilarious,I'm sure the guy no mind.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
sylve11:

Them done finally release u? angry angry sad cool
LOL YES OOOOO. THAT KIRIKIRI FOOD NO BE AM AT ALL MY BROTHER. I AM AS SKINNY AS SNOOP DOGG NOW undecided
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Tushkid74(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Smh.Publishing autopsy result only after a test.
Why didnt they complete d entire tests b4 printing that thrash!
1st it was thrombosis,nw its cranial haemorraghe which resulted in stroke,am sure d next test will affirm Mr Andrew Harvey's story of drug abuse.Puke!
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Cornel88(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
obadiah777: LOL grin WE SHALL WAIT PATIENTLY FOR IT
You shall wait for it.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by emilyone(f): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
this is Nigeria where anything is possible, the result might have been tailored undecided
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Michky: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
huni_naija: For some strange reason, what lead to her death, doesn't just add up? How can a hail and perfectly healthy being just collapse due to a stroke?? undecided

Are you saying that stroke cannot happen to those who look healthy from the outside? BTW, most people only look healthy o. Shey you know?
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Michky: 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
innersecret: Health is very important,while some have good health state,some don't but yet live and do things that are harmful to their health and trust nigeria when they die by the cause of their hands,people blame it on juju.some people are very care free with their health and believe when the deed is done that nigeria doctors will do magic.nigerian doctors are no magicians,get hold of ur health if u are 30yrs and above,the fact that u see ur friend or neighbor say good and went out and the next min u hear he or she slump and dies,just be sure that the person has health issues.air,water and food most times contribute to most health issues,because of contamination and exposure to bacteria foods.
Well said hun.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by tpia5: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2013
How can a hail and perfectly healthy being just collapse due to a stroke??

how do you know she was hale and hearty?

appearances can be deceptive.

there are reports of her vomitting on the bba show.

no explanation was given for that. She seemed to have spent a lot of time crying on the same show (i didnt watch it), no reason was given.

this was from years back, maybe she received treatment after that, we do not know.

she travelled a lot, we dont know if she watched what she ate or paid attention to the kind of food that would be healthy for her.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by elampiro(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Sahara reporters always the first to give us the real story. Now all speculations about the cause of her death can now come to an end.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by donugapi(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2013

She must have been hypertensive without knowing it. And it has nothing to do with age. Most likely stress or hereditary. If she didn't know she was, she wouldn't have treated it and that's what probably killed her
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by donugapi(m): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
josh4ever: If this story is true, then it confirms my earlier belief that she died of a ruptured Congenital Berry Aneurysm. The signs on autopsy will mirror that of a hypertensive stroke. To confirm the diagnosis of hypertension, they have to look at the heart and other major vessels to find signs of hypertension. I doubt that she would be hypertensive at that age though it's not impossible in medicine. But for a berry aneurysm, if it's near the circle of Willis, then it would put to rest the hypertension story..

In all, RIP Goldie

It's nothing to do with age sometimes.
I'm 26 and hypertensive but I'm taking medication and making lifestyle changes.
It runs in my family and anyone that has it takes the meds.
My grandma that is in her 80s has been taking the meds since she was in her early 30s. Goldie was 31. She probably never knew that she was hypertensive plus with the stressful celebrity life, it must have been aggravated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Lists Benefits Of Twerking (Photos) / Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes / Funke Akindele Shares Gym Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.