Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters (26743 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos / Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 1:37am On Feb 20, 2013
A ha, the movie I watched today confirms this is a brain hemorrhage...

After the struggles of life, comes the peace

After the rain, comes the sun...

Let her sun shine where she is let her soul rest peacefully... cry cry cry
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Eisenhower(m): 1:38am On Feb 20, 2013
huni_naija: For some strange reason, what lead to her death, doesn't just add up? How can a hail and perfectly healthy being just collapse due to a stroke?? undecided

There must be something they're not saying!
It doesn't add up! what do you want them to say? that she was sacrificed at the alter of Illuminati? the medical expert has given their finding after preliminary exercise and will do more to get the full dose of the cause of her death. but what just baffles me is the rate at which young people die of stroke. those days, it use to be old-aged men and women that are affected by stroke but now the situation is different. it calls for a serious check to our lifestyles and the food we eat.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:40am On Feb 20, 2013
talktimi: Hmmm, Dr Saharareporters don come again o. Anyways, what have happen e have already happen. R.I.P to Goldie

Abi ooo
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by pekelepekele(m): 1:44am On Feb 20, 2013
What matter most now is where she is right now . hellfire or Heaven?
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by queensmith: 1:47am On Feb 20, 2013
obadiah777: SO MUCH FOR THE PLETHORA OF PSEUDO-E DOCTORS HAMMERING ABOUT DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS. LIKE YOU CAN MAKE A DIAGNOSIS WITHOUT SEEING THE PERSON

in fact- when there was suggestion the hospital doctors said it I realised everyone was now getting information from twitter.

We need to be careful ooo, soon twitter will tweeting peoples lives to them as they live it!
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Eisenhower(m): 1:49am On Feb 20, 2013
pekelepekele: What matter most now is where she is right now . hellfire or Heaven?
guy you too much.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by talktimi(m): 1:52am On Feb 20, 2013
R.I.P Justus Esiri the village headmaster...
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 20, 2013
m-ployer:
Source?

Source ko hot sauce ni.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by YorubaOmoge: 1:59am On Feb 20, 2013
REALITY101:

Source ko hot sauce ni.

grin
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Ozenko(m): 2:02am On Feb 20, 2013
Her latter days were full of controversies,at a point her name was on most Nigerian lips after her eviction from BBA and now even her death seem more confusing,all these happens within a short time.o what a short time we have to live on earth.Anyway Goldie u did left a mark in ur own generation.R.I.P Goldie
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 20, 2013
Hw do they want us to believe dis shiit?, fvckin up d dead with different crabs that comes into anyones head.
Fvck it sahara go get a real job! angry
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by talktimi(m): 2:31am On Feb 20, 2013
Its barely a week Goldie died, now its Justus Esiri a veteran actor who is also the father of Mavin records artiste Dr Sid. Let's all come together and pray for those who take out time to entertain us.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by mike404(m): 3:37am On Feb 20, 2013
[b][/b]justus esiri is dead
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by lolaluv1(f): 3:46am On Feb 20, 2013
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

Glad I didn't judge her when she was alive. I'm an advocate of 'live and let live', as long as the other party isn't hurting anybody....

I saw the last TV show she attended on NTA2 just b4 the Grammys. A woman called in and told her she was too full of herself and that she messed up.
Who hasn't messed up at one point or the other, biko? And on what basis is she 'too full of herself'?

You could see it got to poor Goldie.
Na real wa.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by a1solution: 3:58am On Feb 20, 2013
Ozenko: Her latter days were full of controversies,at a point her name was on most Nigerian lips after her eviction from BBA and now even her death seem more confusing,all these happens within a short time.o what a short time we have to live on earth.Anyway Goldie u did left a mark in ur own generation.R.I.P Goldie
for now the cause of Goldie's death can only be ascertained spiritually.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by sofadj(m): 4:09am On Feb 20, 2013
actually guys, this is the moment we have to stop acting like Africans, let's stop all these " what has happened has happened" the truth is whenever someone dies of sudden death, there is usually a genetic risk and a predisposition in her family. If she died of Stroke for example, her parents and siblings really have to be monitored for similar occult problems. Even we can learn more about our health issues from her case. Yes she has died and its so painful, but we must always try to make a positive out of every situation, let the cause of her demise be a source of knowledge for others to better understand our health conditions so this singular incident can help prevent many more. So I say " let the full autopsy be done"

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by MissOpe(f): 5:20am On Feb 20, 2013
chingyjant: She is gone and gone forever.May her gentle soul rest in Perfect peace.Continue playing her music on my lappy 'Don't touch my body,dont my body,common girl don't touch my body.....'
.what kinda Morally bankrupt song is dis?
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Eisenhower(m): 5:56am On Feb 20, 2013
Miss Ope:
.what kinda Morally bankrupt song is dis?
from a morally bankrupt person with so much controversy...hidden marriage a white guy for 8years,even a lady name Ifeoma harvey according to naij.com claimed she stole her husband from her leaving her single with their two kids,flirting around with another guy name Prezzo...man!!! ladies i fear una.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Solozzo(m): 6:21am On Feb 20, 2013
omo_to_dun:

My dear that's the problem. Just because she looks hale and hearty doesn't mean that she is. Both my uncle and mother were diagnosed with heart problems even though they looked fit and healthy. No one should play with their health. Constant medical check up is a must. As soon as I heard my mother's diagnosis, na so I run go do check up. As fit as I am, I was told that I had high cholesterol. These things are not written on one's forehead. That's why so many folks are seemingly healthy today and, suddenly, they slump and die the next day.

Absolutely right! Hypertension is a silent killer when it's complicated by stroke and kidney damage. Wonder how old Goldie was. Regular blood pressure check with your GP, exercise good diet and low salt and low fat meals rests and holidays keep your health going good. This is especially important if you are more than 35years old.

Rest in Peace Goldie.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Fesisko(m): 6:24am On Feb 20, 2013
Eisenhower:
you and her go meet in the after life ?lipsrsealed undecided chai! you even know where she dey self wey you wan go meet her. omo take am easy ooooo!
E matter?na heaven she dey go na.ur wishes is not God wishes.so relaze!
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by bigsheg(m): 6:42am On Feb 20, 2013
Duke_Nija: Nawa O!
Which one is it?
Stroke, Drug addiction or blood clot(what's the name of dat..pluminary something)

I don't believe all these fake reports ojare.
Besides, will all these make them sack Arsene wenger??
Are u Human?i very much doubt...
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Walexy96: 6:45am On Feb 20, 2013
Sigh!
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by brownlord: 6:48am On Feb 20, 2013
all this na too much talk, anytn wen kill her make them rest, shes gone and gone forever, make them allow her rest in peace, whoever insist to know wetin kill her make e come make we go my village go call her spirit, make she yan wetin xup.

RIP Justice Esiri
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Sike(m): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2013
This is one of the "Why's" I Never Trust Sahara Reporters.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2013
Ijogz K: I know that you guyz myt say dat am Deluded, Backward, an illiterate or a f00l, but in my opinion, when talks don dey too many for the reason of person death, Omo na Juju dem for don use kill am.. Dis is defo not Normal..

Aye mo le oooooh shocked Aye mo ni ika shocked *both in ekiti accent*

Well my advice now is for us to "ro" Oku Goldie (Juju proper and hand over cutlass to her spirit to find the killer)

Lol: I ain't reading a Nollywood script ohhhh

grin grin grin grin grin

What's she supposed to do with the cutlass if I may ask ? Seems you like zombie movies.

Poltergeist stuffs are not a good scenario even in movies.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Sweetapple007(f): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2013
R.i.p
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by vanstanzy(m): 7:10am On Feb 20, 2013
Stroke At that age. I see the normal US conspiracy here, or is it just me.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by vanstanzy(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2013
m-ployer:
Source?

Dude, the source is right in-front of u. Funny!
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by bestinfoso(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2013
ALL this different gossip everyday, you guys better leave the dead be and face your life/work, well some people's job is to GOSSIP
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by tayeola24yahoo: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2013
Duke_Nija: Nawa O!
Which one is it?
Stroke, Drug addiction or blood clot(what's the name of dat..pluminary something)

I don't believe all these fake reports ojare.
Besides, will all these make them sack Arsene wenger??
most people on nairaland are of the world!when prophecy warned all your actors and actress,you people wil say they are fake or you wil say people die and born everydday,you peopl don't fear God.tell them to be closer to God.another has happen again pa actor Esiri is dead!may his gentle soul res in peace amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) / Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace / Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.