Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? (25004 Views)

Maybe Am Naive And Obsess / Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! / Gold Diggers Are Driving Me Crazy With Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:15am On Apr 20, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
All 900 Pix i Posted Were Me.

Now Show me Yours....

Wait, Wait,...I already seen you right?...{Kishaana?}?
grin
900 where i didnt see anything. all i c is the guy with a hat on your page
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 5:16am On Apr 20, 2013
adabeke12:
900 where i didnt see anything. all i c is the guy with a hat on your page

*Waiting on Yours*

Let's see what those Ibo Lips Are Talking About.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:16am On Apr 20, 2013
is this you?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:17am On Apr 20, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

*Waiting on Yours*

Let's see what those Ibo Lips Are Talking About.

i said i didnt c anything. is that your pic on your profile?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 5:18am On Apr 20, 2013
adabeke12: is this you?

adabeke12:

i said i didnt c anything. is that your pic on your profile?

Omg....

I Give Up.

No i just steal pictures of Big Nosed Funny Looking Biracial Mixed Niqqahz with Crazy Asss Looking Arched Eyebrows to
Deceive People...

Post Yohh Shiittt Niqqqahhhhhhhhhh~~
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 5:18am On Apr 20, 2013
My Pic is in Profile.

The thing you loaded, didn't load, can't see it lol
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:27am On Apr 20, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
My Pic is in Profile.

The thing you loaded, didn't load, can't see it lol

oh it was a pic of the guy on your profile
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 5:30am On Apr 20, 2013
adabeke12:

oh it was a pic of the guy on your profile

Lmfao@"The Guy"

....Rotflmfao
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 5:30am On Apr 20, 2013
Remove the Pic of tha "Guy" Then Please.... wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 5:34am On Apr 20, 2013
^Hey look a facebook page of that same "Guy"

Strangely Enough that Guy also Shares My Name.

Lmao@people who steal pictures can't possibly fathom the "Realness" Of a Thorough Gold King When they See One.

....Pay Homage.....
wink

LmL@The One Guest grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:53am On Apr 20, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

^Hey look a facebook page of that same "Guy"

Strangely Enough that Guy also Shares My Name.

Lmao@people who steal pictures can't possibly fathom the "Realness" Of a Thorough Gold King When they See One.

....Pay Homage.....
wink

LmL@The One Guest grin grin

u r sure funny. lmao
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 5:56am On Apr 20, 2013
It's True Lmao
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 6:05am On Apr 20, 2013
*Looks at Viewer List*

Wtf you just Sitting in here for LoL
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 6:21am On Apr 20, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
*Looks at Viewer List*

Wtf you just Sitting in here for LoL

umm i'm trying to download a pic
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 6:29am On Apr 20, 2013
adabeke12:

umm i'm trying to download a pic

Lmaoz....

Yo Lady, Can you Remove my Pic Please?{I can't see it but you said you uploaded it}

You are Nutty Ehhh?...

Don't be Afraid To Post ya Real Picture, Royal Will Love You Regardless.

I love Women For Their Mind
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Lmaoz....

Yo Lady, Can you Remove my Pic Please?{I can't see it but you said you uploaded it}

You are Nutty Ehhh?...

Don't be Afraid To Post ya Real Picture, Royal Will Love You Regardless.

I love Women For Their Mind

i removed your so called pic
hello kenyetta
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 6:54am On Apr 20, 2013
adabeke12: i removed your so called pic

...What an Immortal Indirect Compliment, I am so Pretty that You Think I can't Possibly Be Real...

~ cool ~

Goodnight Mamii
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

...What an Immortal Indirect Compliment, I am so Pretty that You Think I can't Possibly Be Real...

~ cool ~

Goodnight Mamii

lmaoooo
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 6:57am On Apr 20, 2013
adabeke12:
lmaoooo

You Still Wanna Sit on My Face?... wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by jeffizy(m): 7:00am On Apr 20, 2013
This thread is so successful. Wonder wots in it.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Vansnickers: 7:05am On Apr 20, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

[color=#000099]....You Mean Kishanna?

Oh Ok.

Honestly, this girl is very deceptive. Why must you post that fine girl's pic when you're not her.

Infact i dey vex!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2013
Van snickers:

Honestly, this girl is very deceptive. Why must you post that fine girl's pic when you're not her.

Infact i dey vex!!

lmaoooo. wht r u talking abt?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

You Still Wanna Sit on My Face?... wink

royal u r to much abeg. i thought u r leaving liar
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2013
Van snickers:

Infact i dey vex!!

Reminds me of Drogba.. Its a disgrace LOL..

adabeke12:

you are very stupidddd. the only way you get relevance is by coming to my page lmao.

kish beke aka voluptuous bebe, i dont need your thread to seek relevance. what baffles me is that you are still too dim witted to see the sarcasm about your fraudulent iunternet persona...

When are you going to start typing in CAPS tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by LordReed(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
So adabeke12 actually went on facebook to lift someone else's pix? LoL! Talk about having a complex! LoL!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
Lord_Reed: So adabeke12 actually went on facebook to lift someone else's pix? LoL! Talk about having a complex! LoL!

kish beke may actually be a man for all we know tongue

or wait for a transgender.. getting more juicy

i wish the hackers could get on this

cheesy cheesy grin grin cool
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
biolabee:

Reminds me of Drogba.. Its a disgrace LOL..

kish beke aka voluptuous bebe, i dont need your thread to seek relevance. what baffles me is that you are still too dim witted to see the sarcasm about your fraudulent iunternet persona...

When are you going to start typing in CAPS tongue

your an idiot. u just cant stay away grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
Lord_Reed: So adabeke12 actually went on facebook to lift someone else's pix? LoL! Talk about having a complex! LoL!

who asked u to come here? damn! ya'll don't know how to mind your business
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
biolabee:

kish beke may actually be a man for all we know tongue

or wait for a transgender.. getting more juicy

i wish the hackers could get on this

cheesy cheesy grin grin cool

your r an imbecileee
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
adabeke12:

your r an imbecileee

oh oh,,, you want to start another e-war.. naughty naughty
show some good judgement eh...i know its hard but pls try and use those cells for once in your life

kish beke, who is kishanna sands

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
biolabee:

oh oh,,, you want to start another e-war.. naughty naughty
show some good judgement eh...i know its hard but pls try and use those cells for once in your life

kish beke, who is kishanna sands

it is never a war with punk azzez and attention mofos like yourself
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
adabeke12:

it is never a war with punk azzez and attention mofos like yourself

eh ya..... im waiting for you to go ballistic and start typing in CAPS....
are u a man behind that screen or transgendered?

you seems to dig that ish....

freaky little poster

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

63-year-old Woman Welcomes First Child / How Do You Turn Down Someone's Food Without Offending Them?? / Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.